Why is Rin a lesbian?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Unread post by Atriel » March 26th, 2008, 10:20 pm

Damn, i should not have read that.

Kanzar
Crack Addic!
Posts: 164
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 3:41 am

Unread post by Kanzar » March 26th, 2008, 10:44 pm

...personality would influence what their bedding styles are like.
Lancer is still in the 'do not want' category (as is Berserker)... and Gil would be such a bastard about it you'd have no libido left... and Archer? Hmm... not into tanned guys with white hair? :P

WingZero
Crack Desu!
Posts: 392
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 10:49 pm

Unread post by WingZero » March 26th, 2008, 10:44 pm

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote: ...


I'm not talking about personality I'm talking about someone you would want to fuck. Archer is hot. Lancer is even hotter. Berserker...yeah...

But Gilgamesh is just like...amazingly hot. I would get down for him any day of the damn week.
The only thing I can say to that is:
Kanzar wrote:No. DO NOT WANT.

Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread post by Chunky-MonkeyLOL » March 27th, 2008, 12:33 am

DarkEyes wrote:....Dude, why r u thinking about which guys u'd like to fuck if u'd be a girl..? And do u rly expect other ppl to answer to that? :?

1. I'm not. I'm thinking about which guys I'd liked to fuck/be fucked by as a guy
2. Yeah. This is a forum. I'm not going to leap out of your monitor and rape you.


Seriously people...grow up. Either that or lurk moar.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer

Kiraiya
Crack Desu!
Posts: 265
Joined: February 26th, 2008, 4:14 am
Location: Good Ole Deutschland

Unread post by Kiraiya » March 27th, 2008, 1:10 am

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote: I'm not talking about personality I'm talking about someone you would want to fuck. Archer is hot. Lancer is even hotter. Berserker...yeah...

But Gilgamesh is just like...amazingly hot. I would get down for him any day of the damn week.
Ummm...ok? Have fun with that chunky...(I have never met a guy this damn confident in his sexuality)
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...

AddleBoy
Crack Desu!
Posts: 267
Joined: January 16th, 2008, 4:00 am
Location: At the end of the world, upon the Hill of Swords.

Unread post by AddleBoy » March 27th, 2008, 2:04 am

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote: I'm not going to leap out of your monitor and rape you.
Are you sure? I'm going to barricade my anus just in case. j/k

So, what were we talking about? Lesbians?
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.

Gram49
Addict
Posts: 105
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 2:04 pm
Location: ground zero

Unread post by Gram49 » March 27th, 2008, 2:07 am

*hasn't followed this thread very much but skips to 8th page anyways*---> *proceeds to read*----> ....uhhhh....*slowly backs away*

Brizzle
Crack Desu!
Posts: 319
Joined: January 3rd, 2008, 10:34 pm
Location: In Despair

Unread post by Brizzle » March 27th, 2008, 2:13 am

Knock off the homophobia. It's juvenile.

randomanon?
Might just like this board
Posts: 59
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:15 pm

Unread post by randomanon? » March 27th, 2008, 2:26 am

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote: 1. I'm not. I'm thinking about which guys I'd liked to fuck/be fucked by as a guy :?
um... ok. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread post by Chunky-MonkeyLOL » March 27th, 2008, 3:03 am

Brizzle wrote:Knock off the homophobia. It's juvenile.

Meh I honestly don't care, but I do agree. Wait...that made no sense.
Kiraiya wrote:Ummm...ok? Have fun with that chunky...(I have never met a guy this damn confident in his sexuality)

Really? Shame, because if more guys had an attitude like mine, more girls would be happy :wink: I know my gf is, at least.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer

Kiraiya
Crack Desu!
Posts: 265
Joined: February 26th, 2008, 4:14 am
Location: Good Ole Deutschland

Unread post by Kiraiya » March 27th, 2008, 3:06 am

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:
Kiraiya wrote:Ummm...ok? Have fun with that chunky...(I have never met a guy this damn confident in his sexuality)

Really? Shame, because if more guys had an attitude like mine, more girls would be happy :wink: I know my gf is, at least.
I never said it was bad its just that your comment came out of nowhere and surprised the hell out of me lol yah i like sexual confidence in a man I just never expected to see it in a forum xD
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...

Peorth
Official Curry-butt lover
Posts: 175
Joined: January 31st, 2007, 9:36 pm
Location: The Distant Utopia

Unread post by Peorth » March 27th, 2008, 3:14 am

Ladies, gentlemen, can we please cut out this juvenile homophobic bullshit and go back to the thing that truly matters: Why is Rin bi/lesbian?



Thank you.
A battle has been fought, and is now over.
Place your sword upon the ground, and rest in the temporal peace.
After dozing in the warmth of a dream, a new day will begin.
The days keep passing by..
And we still chase the same star we once saw.

Kiraiya
Crack Desu!
Posts: 265
Joined: February 26th, 2008, 4:14 am
Location: Good Ole Deutschland

Unread post by Kiraiya » March 27th, 2008, 3:23 am

Because the girls of FSN are hawt. srsly guys, u guys srsly teh internets are serious fucking buisness
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...

Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread post by Chunky-MonkeyLOL » March 27th, 2008, 4:26 am

Kiraiya wrote:
Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:
Kiraiya wrote:Ummm...ok? Have fun with that chunky...(I have never met a guy this damn confident in his sexuality)

Really? Shame, because if more guys had an attitude like mine, more girls would be happy :wink: I know my gf is, at least.
I never said it was bad its just that your comment came out of nowhere and surprised the hell out of me lol yah i like sexual confidence in a man I just never expected to see it in a forum xD
Hah, yeah everyone tells me in real life "Michael, Jesus Christ, you're so fuckin' random." Then when I get online everyone tells me "Jeebuz Chunkeh, stop failing so hard." Yeah I'm just...weird.

I apologize to all who I have freaked out. :wink:


On Topic:
There is nothing left to discuss. Rin isn't a lesbian. At worst she is bi, at best she is just really horny (or maybe it is the other way around :mrgreen: ). Don't see what else there is to say on the subject matter. Besides that Rin is hawt.

Also:

mirror moon forums: SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer

AddleBoy
Crack Desu!
Posts: 267
Joined: January 16th, 2008, 4:00 am
Location: At the end of the world, upon the Hill of Swords.

Unread post by AddleBoy » March 27th, 2008, 4:34 am

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:Don't see what else there is to say on the subject matter. Besides that Rin is hawt.
Also besides the fact that there should be more Rin x Saber pics in this thread?
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.

Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread post by Chunky-MonkeyLOL » March 27th, 2008, 6:39 am

AddleBoy wrote:
Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:Don't see what else there is to say on the subject matter. Besides that Rin is hawt.
Also besides the fact that there should be more Rin x Saber Ilya and Rin x Rider pics in this thread?

Fix'd.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » March 27th, 2008, 9:20 am

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:
AddleBoy wrote:
Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:Don't see what else there is to say on the subject matter. Besides that Rin is hawt.
Also besides the fact that there should be more Rin x Saber Ilya and Rin x Rider pics in this thread?

Fix'd.
I disagree. :P
so...
AddleBoy wrote:
Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:Don't see what else there is to say on the subject matter. Besides that Rin is hawt.
Also besides the fact that there should be more Rin x Saber x Sakura
there, fixed again :P
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

randomanon?
Might just like this board
Posts: 59
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:15 pm

Unread post by randomanon? » March 27th, 2008, 3:58 pm

Chunky, it's just surprising when you said that you were thinking about it as a man. Don't know about you, but that is not something I could do. Don't see how that translates to confidence in someones sexuality either :?

I could understand sexuality issues if someone bashes gay people constantly and for no reason, but what you stated, to me, seems like taking it too far in the other direction. Only My opinion though. Internet = free speech. Thank Xenu for it XD


Hm my opinion on Rin... she did that because their lives were on the line. Only afterwards did she find out that she enjoyed it.


PSS. Gilgamesh would be for the women that go for possessive smack a woman assholes.

Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread post by Chunky-MonkeyLOL » March 27th, 2008, 9:39 pm

randomanon? wrote:Chunky, it's just surprising when you said that you were thinking about it as a man. Don't know about you, but that is not something I could do. Don't see how that translates to confidence in someones sexuality either :?

I could understand sexuality issues if someone bashes gay people constantly and for no reason, but what you stated, to me, seems like taking it too far in the other direction. Only My opinion though. Internet = free speech. Thank Xenu for it XD
Hmmm, I see what you're getting at, but I'm just really open, and have an open mind. Some people would call me bi, some would call me a faggot (even though I have a gf who I love quite deeply :? ). As for that translating to confidence, it is the fact that you are so confident with your own sexuality that you don't mind imagining or thinking about putting yourself on the polar opposite of the spectrum. Or rather, you're confident that you're 100% heterosexual that you don't mind putting yourself in the shoes of a homosexual. That make sense?
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Unread post by Atriel » March 27th, 2008, 10:20 pm

I like boobs and vagoos.
The only thing to ever be in my ass is poop.
The only dick i cherish is mine.
I don't hate gay people, in fact better for me, more girls there will be.
The idea of doing another man or another man doing me is disgusting in my mind.

That makes sense, right?

Also
Really? Shame, because if more guys had an attitude like mine, more girls would be happy Wink I know my gf is, at least.
Yeah well, i suppose that some girls will find it hot that their boyfriends want to get banged by / do another guy. At least lesbianism is a bit hot in my mind, the other way around may work as well. I mean... yaoi exists for some reason.


ED: Saber x Rin x Sakura x Rider pics. :o

Locked