Favorite UBW route character [spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Who is ur favorite UBW route character?

Rin
26%
Berserker
2%
Saber
6%
Archer
20%
Ilya
No votes
Lancer
31%
Shirou (lol xD)
10%
Assassin
1%
Caster
2%
Gilgamesh
1%

Total votes: 84

NightFoxXIII
Into 17 Pieces

Unread post by NightFoxXIII » March 25th, 2008, 3:48 pm

I didn't think this was possible in UBW, but I found Lancer to be one of my favorite characters since he truly was heroic and amusing in this arc.

I was thinking that I would've been GAR for Archer, but it seems more towards Lancer in here. Anywho, Rin was also my favorite character within this story arc since she became oh so fun to tease in this story arc.

If you add the voices as well, it becomes even more hilarious. ^^

Shirou became less of an idiot than he was in the Fate route, but he's still an idiot although he got some kakui points back. Archer lost some but he was still pretty damn cool even though he was a jerk at times though I really pitied him. It's truly a sad ending
► Show Spoiler

ArthurPepper
Might just like this board

Unread post by ArthurPepper » March 25th, 2008, 10:33 pm

Lancer did a good job in the UBW :D
"Your head is not elegant, but I will accept it for tonight." - Assasin

"The cake is a lie." - Message

randomanon?

Unread post by randomanon? » March 26th, 2008, 4:17 am

Lancer really surprised me in the end, hard to get more gar than he was.

kokudo
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by kokudo » March 26th, 2008, 5:52 am

Its a toss up between lancer and Archer for me

But i did notice No love for Assassin?

james-skarz
Addict

Unread post by james-skarz » March 26th, 2008, 12:50 pm

I thought the whole UBW Route itself was absolutely awesome, it explored all the characters - Unlike Fate. *SPOILERS AHOY!*
► Show Spoiler
It was absolutely awesome. On this route I can honestly say it's hard for me to hate UBW Shirou. Unlike in Fate, his big sexist attitude isn't really present here, and his relationship with Saber is much more mature and understanding, such as
► Show Spoiler
, while his attitude towards Rin his hilariously playful, such as when she's peeking into his classroom to get him to come out and Shirou talks to her...that was THE funniest thing I've ever heard, besides the GAR Lancer moments ^_^.
It also makes Gil look like a giant prick which I thought was hilarious.
Also, all the backstabbing was more fun than Fate's straightforwardness, I mean hearing Lancer tell Archer
► Show Spoiler
is classic. In fact, Lancer's moments in the whole of UBW near made him out-gar the GARcher. Incredible. I've ordered Realta Nua, so I'm definitely waiting to hear how the seiyuu deliver their lines (JUNICHI SUWABE <3 <3 <3) ^_^,

Peace out :D

P.S [For all who are savvy ;)] TOHSAKA HOME RIN!
LEADER OF THE GARSERKERS!!! ^_^

DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkEyes » March 26th, 2008, 4:43 pm

Look, u dunn need to use the tags since the thread already says SPOILERS.. If any1 complains about no spoiler masking, tell em to go to hell xD

Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Ciel » March 26th, 2008, 5:08 pm

Unless of course he spoils Fate or HF routes. Not having those in that situation would end him with a warning/ban due to the forum's no spoiling rule. :P

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » March 26th, 2008, 7:24 pm

Ciel wrote:Unless of course he spoils Fate or HF routes. Not having those in that situation would end him with a warning/ban due to the forum's no spoiling rule. :P
banning him for that would be dumb, really :?

PS: officially 100% GAR for Lancer :D
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Ciel » March 26th, 2008, 8:35 pm

Well yeah I guess, seeing as you have to beat fate to see ubw, so by the time someone beat ubw he'd know fate for sure. :P

Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chunky-MonkeyLOL » March 26th, 2008, 9:44 pm

DarkEyes wrote:Look, u dunn need to use the tags since the thread already says SPOILERS.. If any1 complains about no spoiler masking, tell em to go to hell xD
Except you know...it is part of the rules. Even if the topic has spoiler tag you still need to put them in your post. Oh and I'd love to watch you tell Message to go to hell.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer

DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkEyes » March 26th, 2008, 10:11 pm

Never post spoilers without adding warnings. Use the spoil tag to mask individual spoilers, or add a spoiler warning to the topic title if you want to mark an entire thread.
That's the rule, so fortunately I wont have to tell msg to go to hell ^^

DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkEyes » May 2nd, 2008, 6:59 am

Lancer WINS! And he damn right deserves to =]

Btw, I'm kinda too lazy to re-read Fate, so could any1 remind me if it was clearly stated in Fate how Gil killed Lancer? Damn Nasu for not letting ppl see it >.>

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » May 2nd, 2008, 10:20 am

DarkEyes wrote:Lancer WINS! And he damn right deserves to =]

Btw, I'm kinda too lazy to re-read Fate, so could any1 remind me if it was clearly stated in Fate how Gil killed Lancer? Damn Nasu for not letting ppl see it >.>
nope, it wasn't stated there. moreover, it wasn't directly mentioned that gil killed lancer.
► Show Spoiler
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

DragoonKnight

Unread post by DragoonKnight » May 2nd, 2008, 10:30 am

Considering Lancer has B rank divinity it's not out of the question for Gil to use Enkidu. In the anime he uses Enkidu and kills him with Caladbolg's original.

DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkEyes » May 2nd, 2008, 10:57 am

I dunn trust the anime >.> Damn it, Nasu, would it be that hard to write 10 more sentences ? Besides, imo the F/SN anime sux as much as the Tsukihime anime... If it would exist ofcourse =p

Krescentwolf
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Krescentwolf » May 5th, 2008, 4:15 am

Well it's pretty much a given that Lancer was uber awesome in UBW... I'm gonna go ahead and cast my vote for Assassin.... i loved his entire portion in UBW, short as it was.

Oh yeah...does anyone have the pic of baseball Rin? "Sure she looks odd.... but why does she seem so reliable?" Oh man i laughed my ass off at that line.