F/sn Bug Report [v2.0]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Neo2x
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Neo2x » March 21st, 2008, 9:50 pm

While playing Fate route on Day 6, Intermission - "Demonic Sword" -VS Assasin 2, after the sentence "That blow.." the game shows a information message box, after click OK on it the game flow freezes (I can access the options just fine). If I fast forward through the scene with Ctrl nothing happens.

EDIT: Weird, I restarted the game and it didn't happen :S.

M159852
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by M159852 » March 21st, 2008, 11:15 pm

Neo2x wrote:While playing Fate route on Day 6, Intermission - "Demonic Sword" -VS Assasin 2, after the sentence "That blow.." the game shows a information message box, after click OK on it the game flow freezes (I can access the options just fine). If I fast forward through the scene with Ctrl nothing happens.

EDIT: Weird, I restarted the game and it didn't happen :S.
same happend to me
first i wondered what it was but then i just ignored it because it worked the second time i've tried
Last edited by M159852 on March 21st, 2008, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo2x
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Neo2x » March 21st, 2008, 11:40 pm

It happened again twice, first time nothing froze and second time it did just like my first post. I just restarted and it went away.

At least this is not something that doesn't let you play the game.

keijiro
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by keijiro » March 22nd, 2008, 4:57 am

tANT wrote:I have a problem with instalation. I have messege "Files copying failed. Try again" (something like that) 1 CD
Can you help me?
I have: 2,7 intel
radeon 9250
1,5 GB ram
WinXP SP2

The problem is with your cd. Scratch too much maybe

tANT
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by tANT » March 22nd, 2008, 12:10 pm

I don`t think so. CD is almost new. Also I mede image and mount in daemon tools but it wont working. ;(((((

EDIT: I reinstall Windows and now its working ;)))) :twisted:

Lenny
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Lenny » March 23rd, 2008, 7:20 pm

I can't see videos :(

Whenever I get to a point where a video would appear (for example, the end of the prologue, or near the start of the UBW route) the game freezes and I have to kill the process. Reading posts, I found out that the problem had to do with videos, and renaming video.xp3 made the game not try to display the videos, so I was able to finish the game. But now I want to see the videos. ;_;

Any ideas?

Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Kanzar » March 23rd, 2008, 9:39 pm

What OS are you on? If you're on Windows, do you know what kind of media codecs you have installed?

Lenny
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Lenny » March 23rd, 2008, 11:04 pm

Yeah, I'm on windows.

I have ffdshow installed. It installed with a codec pack, I don't remember which one right now, but if it's important I'll look for it.

Edit:

I think it was this one:
http://cccp-project.net/

Codecs are evil. :evil:

Edit 2:

Huh, I reinstalled the pack and everything works fine now. *scratches head*
I still think codec packs are evil, but...

Anyone with the same problem, try installing this one :P

randomanon?
Might just like this board

Unread post by randomanon? » March 24th, 2008, 4:00 am

dont know if this one's been said before, but On the Fifth day titled "Breakfast-way to school Everyday (II)" Instead of Fork and Spoon, it should be Fork and Knife (Knife and Fork for the second one)

of course, this is only if the voices and the text are the same XI
Last edited by randomanon? on March 24th, 2008, 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiraiya
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Kiraiya » March 24th, 2008, 4:06 am

randomanon? wrote:dont know if this one's been said before, but On the Fifth day titled "Breakfast-way to school Everyday (II)" Instead of Fork and Spoon, it should be Fork and Knife (Knife and Fork for the second one)

Try the typo/mistake report thread buddy.
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...

randomanon?
Might just like this board

Unread post by randomanon? » March 24th, 2008, 4:22 am

erk, embarassment :oops:

kdrgn
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by kdrgn » March 24th, 2008, 3:41 pm

Unlimited Blade Works
Tiger Dojo 16

The game tries to play a voice file that seems to be non-existent.
The message "Voice RIN0525_DRN_0030 not found." shows up.

Unlimited Blade Works
11th Day: Night, building rooftop
Distance

Same problem here: "Voice RIN1116_RIN_0160 not found."

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » March 25th, 2008, 8:13 am

Can we post missing missing voices here?? (Yes we can! 8) )

In the prologue, when Rin's line "Perfect! I've drawn the strongest card for sure..." is not voiced! It's hard to believe that RN doesn't contain this line.... this is weirdly one of my favorite line.... hope it can be fixed :wink:
Uchi kaeru....

phib
Addict

Unread post by phib » March 25th, 2008, 5:41 pm

lolipedofin wrote:In the prologue, when Rin's line "Perfect! I've drawn the strongest card for sure..." is not voiced! It's hard to believe that RN doesn't contain this line.... this is weirdly one of my favorite line.... hope it can be fixed :wink:
There's no voice there. In RN they removed the quotes, so it's just Rin's thoughts.

Mr. X
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Mr. X » March 26th, 2008, 4:33 pm

I have a problem... really weird actually :? Every time there's a scene in the Shirou's kitchen, the background music doesn't play, instead, I hear a really low-volume 10sec version of the Tsukihime soundtrack :shock: I recognize the Hotel music, the "comedy" one, and a couple more, even the title track. I changed the volume in the config menu but it doesn't affect those tracks, if I continue playing and entered another area, the music plays fine. Weirdest part is I don't have Tsukihime nor Kagetsu Tohya installed, and when I played the Fate route (with the previous patch) it worked just fine.

Windows XP SP2
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
512Mb RAM
GeForce 6200 256Mb
SoundMax (ASUS onboard sound)

Help... :(

Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Ciel » March 26th, 2008, 5:05 pm

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Fate has one of its tracks which is some sort of a medley of kagetsu tohya/tsukihime tracks.
Last edited by Ciel on March 28th, 2008, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. X
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Mr. X » March 26th, 2008, 9:56 pm

:shock: A feature? But but... but how come I can't even change the volume, and is so low I can hardly hear it :? Plus sometimes doen's even make sense the background music with what I'm reading :roll: But hey, at least now I know is not a bug nor a disc problem :P Thanks, Ciel!! :)

Unread post by Message » March 26th, 2008, 11:02 pm

phib wrote:
lolipedofin wrote:In the prologue, when Rin's line "Perfect! I've drawn the strongest card for sure..." is not voiced! It's hard to believe that RN doesn't contain this line.... this is weirdly one of my favorite line.... hope it can be fixed :wink:
There's no voice there. In RN they removed the quotes, so it's just Rin's thoughts.
We could of course rip it from the anime if needs be. :)

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » March 27th, 2008, 2:19 pm

Message wrote:
phib wrote:
We could of course rip it from the anime if needs be. :)
That would be awesome. Then You'll have to own F/SN anime just to rip one line. Simply Awesome.

yvanc
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by yvanc » March 28th, 2008, 2:24 pm

Hello, I'm getting an error message after the chat between tohsaka and archer in the prologue

Is there any way to fix this?

By the way, I've tried playing the game in Japanese and it didn't crash on that part. And I didn't install the realta nua voices in the game.

Tried loading the saved game in the Japanese after installing the patch. It runs OK but sooner or later I'll get the same error message again.