ArchDemon's thoughts

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

ArchDemon
Executive Director

ArchDemon's thoughts

Unread post by ArchDemon » March 12th, 2008, 2:47 pm

Hello everyone,

Hmm... It seems that a lot of people are trying to make a big fuss over nothing. Yes, we all know that an old beta was leaked, so why does everyone keep having these pointless arguments about it? If anybody wants to rage, just head over to 4chan. I doubt any of the regulars would want to hear people complaining about the leak and about who's fault it was anymore. So, it leaked. We're still going ahead with the proper release anyway. You can either play that ancient beta, or you can wait a little bit for the proper release, that's your choice. I'd also like to extend my thanks to all of those who have supported mirror moon over the years and that we will be continuing with Heaven's Feel after things have settled down. :wink:

Regards

ArchDemon

Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Raven » March 12th, 2008, 3:14 pm

A good kudos to you guys then. I hope things will settle down quickly over on your side. :D

I guess it's the cue to drop the drama on my part. :P

kerogoth
Might just like this board

Unread post by kerogoth » March 12th, 2008, 3:47 pm

Hear hear. I'm not going to play the blame game or go all drama 'please don't stop' either.

You just keep doing what you're doing, I'll be waiting for the patch. I think I'll horribly amuse myself with our new monster thread in the meantime. Really, some of the things they're saying is just plain funny if you stop looking at them seriously.

RikkuBan
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by RikkuBan » March 12th, 2008, 3:48 pm

Thanks for the post, it actually gave me a good sense of closure over this whole affair.

Cirno
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Cirno » March 12th, 2008, 3:55 pm

RikkuBan wrote:Thanks for the post, it actually gave me a good sense of closure over this whole affair.
I don't think the same can be said for all those cancer sufferers out there, dieing as we speak.

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » March 12th, 2008, 4:01 pm

kerogoth wrote:Really, some of the things they're saying is just plain funny if you stop looking at them seriously.
Hehe yeah, that's how I look at this whole affair, although I feel as RikkuBan.

heidalloon
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by heidalloon » March 12th, 2008, 4:05 pm

You can either play that ancient beta, or you can wait a little bit for the proper release
And how long is a little bit? Why can't you just tell us? What's so great about Message's installer? Why not release it with a simple installer?

ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread post by ArchDemon » March 12th, 2008, 4:08 pm

heidalloon wrote:
You can either play that ancient beta, or you can wait a little bit for the proper release
And how long is a little bit? Why can't you just tell us? What's so great about Message's installer? Why not release it with a simple installer?
I can't tell you exactly because we're not sure. I'd say probably sometime in the next week if things proceed smoothly.

Gram49
Addict

Unread post by Gram49 » March 12th, 2008, 4:32 pm

Sometime in the next week?? HALLELUJAH!!! :D

I can't wait, hats off to mm.

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » March 12th, 2008, 4:32 pm

ArchDemon wrote:
I can't tell you exactly because we're not sure. I'd say probably sometime in the next week if things proceed smoothly.
:O
Me love you long time.

A.R.C.C.
Addict

Unread post by A.R.C.C. » March 12th, 2008, 5:14 pm

ArchDemon, words cannot describe how bloody awesome your avatar is.
Wai for Kawasumi Mai!

Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Raven » March 12th, 2008, 5:32 pm

ArchDemon wrote: I can't tell you exactly because we're not sure. I'd say probably sometime in the next week if things proceed smoothly.
If it happens, it would be a really nice spring break this time around :)

DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkRedSky » March 12th, 2008, 5:59 pm

ArchDemon wrote:
heidalloon wrote:
Next week it is. And if not? Do we bring pitchforks and torches?

Anonymous # 9001
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Anonymous # 9001 » March 12th, 2008, 6:07 pm

DarkRedSky wrote:
ArchDemon wrote:
heidalloon wrote: And how long is a little bit? Why can't you just tell us? What's so great about Message's installer? Why not release it with a simple installer?
Next week it is. And if not? Do we bring pitchforks and torches?
Well, Anonymous already *had* the pitchforks and torches out for a while now, but we're satisfied with the leak so we don't care if they're late on the real release, so you can just borrow ours if you want, no need to bring your own.

Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Superflonic » March 12th, 2008, 6:28 pm

Anonymous # 9001 wrote: Well, Anonymous already *had* the pitchforks and torches out for a while now, but we're satisfied with the leak so we don't care if they're late on the real release, so you can just borrow ours if you want, no need to bring your own.
Yeah, what's up with all the anonymoose lately?
Is this project known on 4Chan too?

Ahh heck, I should visit it more, my internet knowledge is getting rusty.
RikkuBan wrote:Thanks for the post, it actually gave me a good sense of closure over this whole affair.
Exactly my feelings.
I will support you guys, no matter what. Well, if an appocalypse came, I'd be saving myself, but whatever.
I didn't get the beta (I don't even have Fate for that matter) but that's pretty much my own fault (slowness, living under rock for a week).

Also, is it necessary to have installed the Fate route when installing UBW? just a thought.
Last edited by Superflonic on March 12th, 2008, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap

A.R.C.C.
Addict

Unread post by A.R.C.C. » March 12th, 2008, 6:31 pm

Guys, "if things proceed smoothly" is an exceptionally elastic clause. Well, everybody'll be expecting it as if it were a concrete date now. I'd say I'll be avoiding the boards next week, but I stuck around for this one so that would be silly. . .

But seriously, I believe it'll be worth the wait. Wish I could speak for everybody on that. Belief seems hard to come by; it's a good thing mirror moon isn't run by fairies.

Keep up the good work!
Wai for Kawasumi Mai!

Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Raven » March 12th, 2008, 6:43 pm

Superflonic wrote: Also, is it necessary to have installed the Fate route when installing UBW? just a thought.
I think the installer will take care of that, supposely. We'll see. As said it'll cover all the possible combination, including for those with and without the Fate translation.

Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Superflonic » March 12th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Raven wrote: I think the installer will take care of that, supposely.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap

sagus
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by sagus » March 12th, 2008, 8:03 pm

for some people the leak might actually be a good thing, myself included. If i had waited half a year for some basic installer I would have been pretty pissed. but since a beta was leaked it bided MM's time pretty well

Gelmax
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Gelmax » March 12th, 2008, 8:13 pm

ArchDemon wrote:
heidalloon wrote:
In other words, nothing at all has changed.