We Love MM

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Rein
Addict

We Love MM

Unread post by Rein » March 12th, 2008, 5:44 am

Since it seems everyone on the staff, especially Message, have been getting a lot of flak lately I just wanted to create a thread for people to just say how much we appreciate every single member and how much they've done for us. After all, they're doing all this work for no fee other than our ridicule. I figure this is a step towards paying them back.

So yes, to every member of the Mirror Moon Staff, thank you for your hard work! I apologize for the masses and our tendency to take hard working people like yourselves for granted. Even Message, who's been getting the most flaming by far, I thank you. I'm sure that installer is gonna knock our socks off, and I for one will wait however long it takes for you guys to release the patch.

Keep up the great work and don't let those Negative-Nancys and Betty-Buzzkills get to you! xP
Existence is futile

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » March 12th, 2008, 5:48 am

Indeed.. most of these flames seems to come from bored 4channers anyhow, and all this bullshit should be ignored.
I do wonder how many new registered people we've got the last weeks, 50? I'm not old myself, but.. =p

Kiraiya
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Kiraiya » March 12th, 2008, 5:57 am

ayadew wrote:Indeed.. most of these flames seems to come from bored 4channers anyhow, and all this bullshit should be ignored.
I do wonder how many new registered people we've got the last weeks, 50? I'm not old myself, but.. =p
If this really is an appreciative thread I think you should edit your post before this thread is filled with flame as well, at least try to keep all that drama out of this thread.

On another note I personally appreciate all the work of MM they have gained my loyalty and i will continue to look forward to their work. Good Job guys. I know most of our appreciative posts wont really mean anything to you but still we mean it. Why did you start this group? To make fans like yourselves happy and you have done a splendid job at that so far. We all understand if you must take a break until all this drama blows over so take your time. Good work guys....good work...
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...

/a/non
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by /a/non » March 12th, 2008, 7:48 am

Somehow I don't think this thread falls under 'Fate/stay night Chat'... can message or a mod please move it? kthxbai

A.R.C.C.
Addict

Unread post by A.R.C.C. » March 12th, 2008, 9:00 am

We're all grateful for the ability to play these. Don't forget that you guys still have a strong and loyal fanbase who didn't just suddenly show up to "raid." We've waited this long, and a little longer isn't going to significantly change our current quality of life. I can only understand a small bit of what Message, Ryuusoul, Takajun, and the rest must feel, but I have to say that the fact that you're not simply saying, "Screw it, they can fend for themselves" is a commendable show of resolve. I'm not honestly sure I could do the same. I really appreciate what you're doing. Takajun, enjoy that R&R. Message, bring out a behemoth.
Wai for Kawasumi Mai!

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » March 12th, 2008, 9:16 am

yes, dont let this get you down mirror moon, your doing good work!
im extremely grateful that the staff at mirror moon have sacrificed their time and effort to translate these games for us, and i hope that they will continue their work.

anon or not-anon, most people appreciate what mirror moon has done

EDIT: Fixed (i think? :O)
Last edited by serialies on March 12th, 2008, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.

Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Henduluin » March 12th, 2008, 9:17 am

If you're going to praise them, at least get the name right >.>
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

Alucard
Addict

Unread post by Alucard » March 12th, 2008, 12:23 pm

/signed

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » March 12th, 2008, 12:25 pm

Kiraiya wrote:
If this really is an appreciative thread I think you should edit your post before this thread is filled with flame as well, at least try to keep all that drama out of this thread.
If you really mean that, don't quote me on it, nullifying your whole purpose? :wink:

DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkRedSky » March 12th, 2008, 12:39 pm

We Love MM. End of story. No one/nothing can/will change that. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous # 9001
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Anonymous # 9001 » March 12th, 2008, 2:19 pm

ayadew wrote:Indeed.. most of these flames seems to come from bored 4channers anyhow, and all this bullshit should be ignored.
If you've been reading the flames most of anon loves MM, we just bash on Message. We might occasionally give shit to the group as a whole for what's mostly his fault, but still, anonymous has a pretty high level of respect for MM compared to most other fansub/translation groups.

Kiraiya
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Kiraiya » March 12th, 2008, 4:40 pm

ayadew wrote:
Kiraiya wrote:
If you really mean that, don't quote me on it, nullifying your whole purpose? :wink:
lol I noticed I did that when I woke up this morning xD. Sorry it was 4 am over here and I wasnt top notch but you got what I meant right?
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » March 12th, 2008, 6:03 pm

Yes..
On topic: /appreciate

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » March 12th, 2008, 7:25 pm

well, everything has been said already, just want to add my name to the topic.

go guys! thanks for everything youve done for the fans!
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Re: We Love MM

Unread post by Atriel » March 12th, 2008, 7:33 pm

Rein wrote:Theres no gettin' off of this train we're on!
FFVII?

Oh yeah, i love you guys so much that i baked a cake that says "mm". But... i was hungry and ate it =(

Rein
Addict

Re: We Love MM

Unread post by Rein » March 12th, 2008, 7:43 pm

Off topic:
yep, FFVII, nice catch :D

On topic:
Its great to see so much support out there, keep up the great work MM!
Existence is futile

sagus
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by sagus » March 12th, 2008, 8:04 pm

yeah, i really appreciate everyone on MM with the exception of Message, who should have been able to make an installer within 3 hours

Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Raw » March 13th, 2008, 3:15 am

Thank you mm staff for having released the translation of the VN i have waited for 6 years to read (that's Tsukihime). Also thank you for releasing the FULL and WORKING (unlike most other Translation groups) of some of the very best games ever.

I know what it feels to be part of a large scale project, and i know what i feels like to have no time to continue making it. Message, take your time. Hell, release it in 2009 Q4 along with HF, so everyone can understand that it isn't EASY to envoy on a project like this (the installer could be easy to make, but if you rant about this, you're seriously not getting the point).

------------------------------------------------

Yes, I have posted this exact same post on another thread, it's just that even I feel offended by the bashing of mm and specially Message.

WTF is wrong with this newbs! If you want the translation when YOU want it, go f***ing do it yourself. I can't believe i leave the mirror moon forums for a month and this is happening.

mirror moon team members have lises, and those lives are more important than satisfying a whole bunch of newbs that just came out of nowhere (4chan, or wherever they might come) like flies to fire. You have to wait for the patch because YOU aren't making it. Even if all that's remaining to do is rename the .exe file, the mirror moon team has the right to release it whenever and however they want.

I am dying to complete the UBW route, but at least i'm being reasonable.

DEFEND MIRROR MOON. STOP THE NEWBS.

PS: Yes, i'm seriously THAT enraged.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Atriel » March 13th, 2008, 3:23 am

I support what you said BUT:
Raw wrote: Hell, release it in 2009 Q4 along with HF
Don't give them funny ideas :(

Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Raw » March 13th, 2008, 3:28 am

At least it will be worth it.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter