Leak

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Merovingian
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Merovingian » March 11th, 2008, 8:39 am

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thread mysteriously disappeared.

➈ ➈
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ➈ ➈ » March 11th, 2008, 8:39 am

sleepy wrote:
cskaniel wrote: I'm aware of that, asshole. I'm trying to be polite.
No, you were sucking up to him
In more than one way if you know what i mean.

sleepy
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by sleepy » March 11th, 2008, 8:40 am

➈ ➈ wrote:In more than one way if you know what i mean.
...You lost me

shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread post by shadow_Hiei » March 11th, 2008, 8:51 am

Max_Archer wrote:But I will say this; things would have gone a lot smoother if you had given everyone at least a hint as to what's going on.
Things would have gone a lot smoother if he had made a normal installer first and saved all of the fancy stuff for a later release.

I'm no programmer, but I've heard that a normal installer's a relatively quick and easy thing to make.

ArcadeBumstead
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ArcadeBumstead » March 11th, 2008, 8:57 am

shadow_Hiei wrote:
Max_Archer wrote:But I will say this; things would have gone a lot smoother if you had given everyone at least a hint as to what's going on.
Things would have gone a lot smoother if he had made a normal installer first and saved all of the fancy stuff for a later release.

I'm no programmer, but I've heard that a normal installer's a relatively quick and easy thing to make.
To install this patch you copy patch2.xp2 from wherever you saved it and paste it into C:\Program Files\Fate and click "HELL YEAH OVERRIDE THAT SHIT BABY"

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's taken over 3 months to find a way to automate this.

cskaniel
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by cskaniel » March 11th, 2008, 9:08 am

sleepy wrote:No, you were sucking up to him
If pacifying someone so that I don't have to see a bunch of BAAAAAWWWW-ing is sucking up, then yes, I was.

I mean, shit. We've waited months already. It HAS to be nearly finally fucking finished by now. I'm pissed off, but I'll be more pissed off if instead of finally seeing what all the fuss is about, you piss him off so much he tells us to break our discs and send in a picture for the installer.

sleepy
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by sleepy » March 11th, 2008, 9:12 am

cskaniel wrote:
If pacifying someone so that I don't have to see a bunch of BAAAAAWWWW-ing is sucking up, then yes, I was.

I mean, shit. We've waited months already. It HAS to be nearly finally fucking finished by now. I'm pissed off, but I'll be more pissed off if instead of finally seeing what all the fuss is about, you piss him off so much he tells us to break our discs and send in a picture for the installer.
It isnt nearly finished, his e-peen isnt big enough yet. Though if you keep sucking up to him it may be finished anyday now. Go on, suck up just a bit more

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » March 11th, 2008, 9:12 am

>_>

ill wait for the official MM version thanks. why waste all the patience ive burned up for a sub-par patch.
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.

NICE BOAT
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by NICE BOAT » March 11th, 2008, 9:14 am

cskaniel wrote:I mean, shit. We've waited months already. It HAS to be nearly finally fucking finished by now.
No it doesn't. There is no evidence of it being anywhere near finished.

cskaniel
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by cskaniel » March 11th, 2008, 9:16 am

sleepy wrote:
cskaniel wrote:

It isnt nearly finished, his e-peen isnt big enough yet. Though if you keep sucking up to him it may be finished anyday now. Go on, suck up just a bit more.

Screw this, if anyone needs me I'll be on gaia.
Fixed that for you.

Edit- Boat, I really don't want to even imagine it could take that much longer. Unless he's making it a cure for cancer, anyways.

sleepy
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by sleepy » March 11th, 2008, 9:19 am

cskaniel wrote:
sleepy wrote:
cskaniel wrote: If pacifying someone so that I don't have to see a bunch of BAAAAAWWWW-ing is sucking up, then yes, I was.

It isnt nearly finished, his e-peen isnt big enough yet. Though if you keep sucking up to him it may be finished anyday now. Go on, suck up just a bit more.

Screw this, if anyone needs me I'll be on gaia.
Fixed that for you.
facepalm.doc

fryingswordfish
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by fryingswordfish » March 11th, 2008, 10:57 am

Ouch. :/

Ukyo9
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Ukyo9 » March 11th, 2008, 11:14 am

I don't care if there's been a leak or something else. I'm waiting for the patch, and I'm sure that the ubw patch will be fucking awesome. We just have to wait.

Alucard
Addict

Unread post by Alucard » March 11th, 2008, 11:21 am

I'll wait for the official.

Tearmorph
Might just like this board

Unread post by Tearmorph » March 11th, 2008, 11:29 am

I'm gonna wait.
I can imagine how painful it must be to see all this hard work getting leaked right before its finished.
Close The World...txeN ehT nepO

Makaveli
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Makaveli » March 11th, 2008, 11:45 am

I'll wait for the official release
I am having a bad feeling about this matter

Winnuting
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Winnuting » March 11th, 2008, 12:07 pm

Just want to say I come to this site many times a day waiting for updates. I'm not about to get a leaked copy when I can wait as long as it takes to get the ready product.

Thank you for all your hard work and please don't let this get you too down you have a lot of fans who love your work.
Fight The New World Order!

Ukyo9
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Ukyo9 » March 11th, 2008, 12:10 pm

Makaveli wrote:I'll wait for the official release
I am having a bad feeling about this matter
Same here.

NekoShell21
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by NekoShell21 » March 11th, 2008, 12:41 pm

Anyone willing enough to download the leaked patch for UBW is basically saying screw you to the mm staff, despite their hard work. :/
I'm willing to wait for an official release myself.
ロー・アイアス, 熾天覆う七つの円環

Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Shikiller » March 11th, 2008, 1:15 pm

NekoShell21 wrote:Anyone willing enough to download the leaked patch for UBW is basically saying screw you to the mm staff, despite their hard work. :/
I'm willing to wait for an official release myself.
What? elaborate. I recognize and appreciate the work that the staff put on this work. the one who is screwing with the staff and fans is someone making and installer that nobody knows what does and why is taking so damn long without any proof of actual progress.