Leak

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

DrmChsr0
Might just like this board
Posts: 50
Joined: May 7th, 2007, 8:25 am

Unread post by DrmChsr0 » March 11th, 2008, 5:33 am

Taka, please don't be too crushed by this.

Things happen, unfortunately, and all that you once believed in will be rendered null and void.

But please, never, ever become a second gp32. The last thing we need is another of him.

All of us understand how pissed off you are. Heck, I'm just as shocked as most of the anons are.

But remember this. No matter what happens, you are still alive. Andyou have done something to brighten people's day.

So don't beat yourself up over someone's lack of goodness. You've done well, and you probably deserve a bit of a rest.
That note.

That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note.

Gram49
Addict
Posts: 105
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 2:04 pm
Location: ground zero

Unread post by Gram49 » March 11th, 2008, 5:33 am

jpsy wrote:It seems chendo's red moon has come. How ironically timed with the site.
maybe it was planned that way and mm purposely leaked it...dunno why they would do that though.

Kjoery
Addict
Posts: 114
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:19 am
Location: Canada

Unread post by Kjoery » March 11th, 2008, 5:35 am

Dr Doujin wrote:Holy crap, someone quoted my post. Sorry for the horrible grammar (I was simultaneously tired and excited).

Anyways. We love Mirror Moon. Bastards may troll and harass while ruining Anon's name, but many of us are better people than that. You are created something which we love from the bottom of our hearts and we truly cherish it. And because we feel so intensely about it, its easy for that feeling to be twisted into anger by seeing the patch be dangled just outside our reach as if to taunt us.

Your team has worked hard and deserves all the praise in the world. If anything this huge of a reaction shows just how important your group is, so don't feel discouraged or angry. In the future, just be aware that a non-perfect beta will sooth the tension of what feels like an endless wait.
Yes. Thank you. Thank you so very much. My calculus and properties of electric material assignments thank you as well, as does my speedwire demo project as well as my other digital design project which I didn't plan to complete all of until this came around. I will post the "bleeper music-maker"-made music when I get it done for this Friday/Saturday as thanks.
Last edited by Kjoery on March 11th, 2008, 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

AnotherAnon
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 3
Joined: February 26th, 2008, 10:06 pm

Unread post by AnotherAnon » March 11th, 2008, 5:35 am

Anonymous_ wrote:
Dr Doujin wrote:Holy crap, someone quoted my post. Sorry for the horrible grammar (I was simultaneously tired and excited).

Anyways. We love Mirror Moon. Bastards may troll and harass while ruining Anon's name, but many of us are better people than that. You are created something which we love from the bottom of our hearts and we truly cherish it. And because we feel so intensely about it, its easy for that feeling to be twisted into anger by seeing the patch be dangled just outside our reach as if to taunt us.

Your team has worked hard and deserves all the praise in the world. If anything this huge of a reaction shows just how important your group is, so don't feel discouraged or angry. In the future, just be aware that a non-perfect beta will sooth the tension of what feels like an endless wait.
Agreed. Despite the Message hate, we still love the translators who did the huge amount of work necessary to bring the joys of F/SN to everyone.

Thanks, MM.
Seconded. Don't let a little internet drama ruin your work for you, everyone still appreciates it.

Rufus
Might just like this board
Posts: 57
Joined: November 1st, 2007, 2:44 am

Unread post by Rufus » March 11th, 2008, 5:39 am

Yes, we love you MM. This has been the best night I've had in a long, long time.

fireb0rn
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 14
Joined: February 26th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Unread post by fireb0rn » March 11th, 2008, 5:59 am

yeah... i'm sad for MM to see this happen, but i appreciate all the work put into it. thanks a lot

ArcadeBumstead
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 4
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:53 am

Unread post by ArcadeBumstead » March 11th, 2008, 6:02 am

TJ, you should have done this yourself months ago.

Your hard work translating all of that in such a timely manner was pretty much nulled by some dickweed and his e-penis over INSTALLERZ.

This is completely awesome, thx u.

EDIT: Just noticed that guy is a mod on here, why does he have those permissions, he doesn't even do anything.

Max_Archer
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 2
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 6:25 am

Unread post by Max_Archer » March 11th, 2008, 6:28 am

I'm one anon/occasional tripfag who actually may wait for the installer, partly because I haven't finished Fate yet, but mostly because I appreciate MM's work and want to wait for the polished version.

Of course, I'm probably the ONLY anon who's playing with a real-deal, right out of the box, bought over the counter in Akihabara, legitimate copy of the game... Only got back from moonland three weeks ago, so I haven't had much chance to get far in the game. I'm only to right after
► Show Spoiler
.

jpsy
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 10
Joined: February 26th, 2008, 9:53 pm

Unread post by jpsy » March 11th, 2008, 6:46 am

In case you all haven't checked, FSN's page has been updated.

TakaJun is sad.
Anons are offering him their virginity to try and make him feel better.

tcaz2
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 3
Joined: June 28th, 2007, 3:00 am

Unread post by tcaz2 » March 11th, 2008, 6:59 am

Yeah, Taka, don't feel bad. It's not your fault at all. Heck, it's not even ANYONE in MM's fault but Message's. We're extremely greatful you even translated the thing.

That said, why not release the real patch like the leaked one, now? Just tell people how to do it on the page (it's not that hard), and come out with an installer for those that are unable to figure it out at a later time? It seems to me like that would be the best thing to do, but whatever you feel needs to be done.

Best of luck with everything, and don't let it get you down.

ppleswad
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 8
Joined: March 2nd, 2008, 11:17 am

Unread post by ppleswad » March 11th, 2008, 7:07 am

I think I don't fully understand what is going on but I whant to say few things. I'm reading this forum every day since I finished FATE route (21.01.2008), I even create an account some time ago. But I didn't write a word because of my poor english :roll: . I had wait for the translation and I will wait until it won't come out on your site. Realy I think 95% of people that will play in F/SN won't have it from any other way (even if I have the translated text I would't know how to use it :wink: ). So don't feel down. You done something that thousends of people will use for many years (not only few hundreds from forum). And I hope you will not only finish translation of HF but also translate F/HA :D . So I will just wait reading this forum every day until it will be relesed :P

Hyperbeast
Crack Addic!
Posts: 157
Joined: January 9th, 2006, 11:29 pm
Location: The arse end of the world, Australia.
Contact:

Unread post by Hyperbeast » March 11th, 2008, 7:40 am

To say what's already been said but in a way that's not blatant trolling: Takajun hasn't done anything wrong. He's done a great job translating the game for us. If we just got a quick patch as soon as Takajun was done, there wouldn't have been a problem.
The problem is with Message and his installer, for two reasons:
1. It's taking fucking forever.
2. We have no idea what the thing is going to do that makes it so special.
Seeing as Taka doesn't want it read, I'm not going to. But none of you can say you didn't expect this.

NICE BOAT
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 15
Joined: March 9th, 2008, 11:18 am

Unread post by NICE BOAT » March 11th, 2008, 7:48 am

Hyperbeast wrote:The problem is with Message and his installer, for two reasons:
1. It's taking fucking forever.
2. We have no idea what the thing is going to do that makes it so special.
Reason 3: Nobody wants a monster installer.

sleepy
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 6
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 6:58 am
Location: in b4 b&

Unread post by sleepy » March 11th, 2008, 7:50 am

I want an installer, UBW on the spectrum oh hells yeah

cskaniel
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 4
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 7:38 am

Unread post by cskaniel » March 11th, 2008, 7:51 am

Max_Archer wrote:I'm one anon/occasional tripfag who actually may wait for the installer, partly because I haven't finished Fate yet, but mostly because I appreciate MM's work and want to wait for the polished version.
Well, you aren't the only one. So, MM staff, I doubt it's any consolation but there are those of us who'll wait for UBW in all it's glory. Takajun; don't give up just yet. You're good at what you do, and I have no doubt that if (but more hopefully when) you get back motivation for HF...Well, I can't say no one will bitch about translation not being complete within the next five minutes, but I have not doubt that the final product will be damn good.

Message: I'm not going to play the blame game or anything, and just say that I hope you don't lose motivation either. Whatever you're working into the installer must be pretty cool, so I'm cool with waiting. Then again I'm also fairly patient, so this probably doesn't reflect most peoples views on the subject.

But I will say this; things would have gone a lot smoother if you had given everyone at least a hint as to what's going on.

ArcadeBumstead
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 4
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:53 am

Unread post by ArcadeBumstead » March 11th, 2008, 8:21 am

Is the finished patch in this same *.xp3 format? Because you guys could totally just do the official release right now, assuming it's done I mean. If your fans can use Applocale, they can copy and paste a file.

And then the beta would rapidly fall out of circulation and all would be well.

sleepy
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 6
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 6:58 am
Location: in b4 b&

Unread post by sleepy » March 11th, 2008, 8:30 am

cskaniel wrote: Message: I'm not going to play the blame game or anything, and just say that I hope you don't lose motivation either. Whatever you're working into the installer must be pretty cool, so I'm cool with waiting. Then again I'm also fairly patient, so this probably doesn't reflect most peoples views on the subject.
Are you dense? This is all Message's fault, if he hadn't of fucked about making an installer to satisfy his e-peen the beta patch would never of been leaked

cskaniel
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 4
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 7:38 am

Unread post by cskaniel » March 11th, 2008, 8:32 am

sleepy wrote:
cskaniel wrote: Message: I'm not going to play the blame game or anything, and just say that I hope you don't lose motivation either. Whatever you're working into the installer must be pretty cool, so I'm cool with waiting. Then again I'm also fairly patient, so this probably doesn't reflect most peoples views on the subject.
Are you dense? This is all Message's fault, if he hadn't of fucked about making an installer to satisfy his e-peen the beta patch would never of been leaked

I'm aware of that, asshole. I'm trying to be polite.

ayadew
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 601
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 9:25 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread post by ayadew » March 11th, 2008, 8:34 am

I'll wait.

sleepy
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 6
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 6:58 am
Location: in b4 b&

Unread post by sleepy » March 11th, 2008, 8:38 am

cskaniel wrote: I'm aware of that, asshole. I'm trying to be polite.
No, you were sucking up to him

Post Reply