ITT we make jokes about the capabilities of the installer.

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 5th, 2008, 8:11 pm

Slate wrote:Message IS the installer. It runs when he is stabbed in the neck. Let's all try it out.
count me in

Trail
Might just like this board

Unread post by Trail » March 5th, 2008, 9:44 pm

idontknoW wrote:The installer will create a Tsukihime anime, even if it is an installer for Fate/stay night.
Ehm, there is one ?!

noradseven

Unread post by noradseven » March 5th, 2008, 10:37 pm

Trail wrote:
idontknoW wrote:The installer will create a Tsukihime anime, even if it is an installer for Fate/stay night.
Ehm, there is one ?!
NO!!! that thing does not count as a tsukihime anime, it just has a vagly similar plot with charaters that happen to have the same names.

back on topic this installer is so great it will become the 8th wonder of the world.

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » March 6th, 2008, 12:18 am

It's so great that when it comes out we'll all be banned and never see it again, then the internets will crash into fire and the world will conspire until nasu releases an ero english F/SN afterwards he will be assassinated and Tsukihime 2 will be found in the lost archives except theres one copy and then the nucle4r fiyas oF TeH WoRlDZorZ will CrAshZeZ

Khaotix
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Khaotix » March 6th, 2008, 12:21 am

Trail wrote:
Ehm, there is one ?!
Tsukihime anime? what anime?

There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no....

DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkRedSky » March 6th, 2008, 1:55 am

The installer is so great. You already have UBW installed.

drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread post by drizzt_rocks » March 6th, 2008, 1:58 am

Message wrote:
drizzt_rocks wrote:It probably will seeing as how the hf translation is now at 50% and the installer isnt any closer to being released than 3 months ago :P
You of course being the expert on the mirror moon's release engineering processes.

The installer is so great, it will throw around This Chair shouting Release Engineers, Release Engineers, Release Engineers, Release Engineers!
Haha of course :P

This installer is going to be so great that I will fail all my subjects I will be doing at the time its released :P

Slate
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Slate » March 6th, 2008, 9:42 am

The installer was finished, but when it was done, it killed Message and took his place. It's now planning world domination. All of the "delay" is to keep people distracted from what the installer is actually doing.

RikkuBan
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by RikkuBan » March 6th, 2008, 1:49 pm

The installer has been long done, Message is just collecting 60 GB of Archer x Berserker fanfics to inculde in it.

As a way to repay our patience, of course.

eternal flare
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by eternal flare » March 6th, 2008, 1:57 pm

The installer will enable users to understand the text in the game
by turning the user into a japanese.^.^
I am SO getting tired of all these UBW threads.
Main interest: Archer X Gilgamesh

Falkner
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Falkner » March 6th, 2008, 6:56 pm

The Installer will be so great, we will be be forced to break our game discs and take photos of it to get the download link.

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 7th, 2008, 1:21 am

Falkner wrote:The Installer will be so great, we will be be forced to break our game discs and take photos of it to get the download link.
noooo I dont want to burn another copy ;_; :lol:

DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkRedSky » March 7th, 2008, 1:49 am

Let's see.... can I just burn a copy and break the copy? The installer is getting too powerful. Changing nationality. Give it another week and the installer will greater than god.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » March 7th, 2008, 7:40 am

the installer will install and activate skynet ( world's best antivirus ) in the cyberspace, and turn all machines against us.

thus, extinction of humanity will begin in no time.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Animatus

Unread post by Animatus » March 7th, 2008, 11:33 am

Not many people know this, but the installer will be compatible with your VCR. VHS and Beta.

It's still being tested for Laserdisc, though. That's part of the reason for the delay. The other reason is that the Release Engineering staff at Mirror Moon are also trying to engineer the PERFECT Chili-cheese Frito pie recipe. It's harder than it looks.

Also:
Falkner wrote:The Installer will be so great, we will be be forced to break our game discs and take photos of it to get the download link.
No, you will not have to BREAK THE SUPPORT DISC. However, once it is complete, Mirror Moon will withhold the patch except to their very closest of close friends because all the Anonymous are mean to them and tell them to hurry up and stuff. If you want the patch, you'll have to become good friends with all the Mirror Moon staff and MAYBE they'll let you have it. But, the odds are there's going to be some taint licking involved. So you might wanna get some toothpaste. Maybe some floss.
Last edited by Animatus on March 7th, 2008, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » March 7th, 2008, 11:36 am

Khaotix wrote:
Trail wrote:
Ehm, there is one ?!

There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no Tsukihime anime. There is no....
Luckily the music of that anime is not to be forgotten.
The Installer will also delete said anime from existence.

Slate
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Slate » March 7th, 2008, 4:13 pm

ayadew wrote:
Khaotix wrote:
Trail wrote: Ehm, there is one ?!

Luckily the music of that anime is not to be forgotten.
The Installer will also delete said anime from existence.

The installer will make people that there IS a Tsukihime anime.

Infoceptor
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Infoceptor » March 7th, 2008, 6:51 pm

The installer can reverse entropy AND make love with GLaDOS at the same time.

DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkRedSky » March 7th, 2008, 8:43 pm

Damn?! Reverse entropy? You're screwing with very dangerous things there Info. Don't want the world to collapse here.

Nestor
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Nestor » March 7th, 2008, 9:30 pm

Fuck you, buddy.