How much would you give?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread post by -[J1N]- » March 7th, 2008, 2:01 am

lolipedofin wrote:$100 are normal??
$100 is quite normal for those pillows (too lazy for that longer and harder word for it). However, for single sided ones it's only about $50, unless the buyer decides to jack the price up to $100 anyway.

I've never actually seen a Rin version before, but I think they'd get a buyer if they were to make one :lol: .
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18

Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Raven » March 7th, 2008, 6:58 am

-[J1N]- wrote:Lol, completely possible lolipedo, in fact:
I got one of those myself, though it's not TYPE-MOON related. Yes, there really are some with 'holes' here and there. I saw a documentary on TV where they actually showed us what some of them looked like.

Also, there's the whole 'mouse pad' with a female character's 'breast section' filled up for the groping. What a world we live in.
I hope you're sleeping alone ... if you sleep with your wife, you may wake up without the head one day :P

miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread post by miszou » March 7th, 2008, 10:16 am

-[J1N]- wrote:
lolipedofin wrote:$100 are normal??
$100 is quite normal for those pillows (too lazy for that longer and harder word for it). However, for single sided ones it's only about $50, unless the buyer decides to jack the price up to $100 anyway.
Just to make it completely clear. They usually cost 10.000 yen for official double side cases (so without the pillow!!!). You always buy them without pillows, so you need to find one if you buy a case :3 Prices may vary for older or incredible popular cases. Single sided are cheaper yeah.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » March 7th, 2008, 10:42 am

Without the head?? The head of the chara in the dakimakura (following Jin, from now on referred as pillow) or our head?? the second one seems more plausible though... :lol:

@Jin: what i'm pondering is, $100 for just the case, or with the pillow inside it. They better use some expensive and ultracomfortable goose feathers or something in it though...

Edit: Miszou was posting when i'm writing, so question answered... Still, it's expensive!! If they expect me to buy one, they better make the Rin one, and i expect a very moe drawing printed one it (bikini is much preferred 8) )
Uchi kaeru....

damnu
Might just like this board

Unread post by damnu » March 7th, 2008, 10:56 am

That's just wrong, guys...

Shenzo
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Shenzo » March 7th, 2008, 12:59 pm

Last edited by Shenzo on September 10th, 2009, 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » March 7th, 2008, 1:21 pm

Shenzo wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Cheap.

-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread post by -[J1N]- » March 7th, 2008, 11:52 pm

O damn I find that last one quite scary >.>

I wouldn't want to pay $100 (10000 yen if u will) for something that looks so fan-drawn like that though. It just looks sort of... 'unofficial'
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 8th, 2008, 1:39 am

I would give 5000 internets for translated UBW files.
So Takajun, what do you think? Can we have a deal?
I will get them into game alone, so you don't have to worry.

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » March 8th, 2008, 9:06 am

Shenzo wrote:link removed (by myself ;p)
there is a pregnant version too x_o : click on the star pictures
pregnant rin : link removed (by myself ;p) xD
That's just blatant crap. I would never pay for something that's gonna gives me nightmares. Anyway, i was about to warn you about link to adult content, but since it's Rin it 'might' be related to this translation project.... So i'm lost there. Again it's up to mod to decide.
Enerccio wrote:I would give 5000 internets for translated UBW files.
Could you enlighten me to what you might imply?? :? :?
Last edited by lolipedofin on March 10th, 2008, 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Uchi kaeru....

Shenzo
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Shenzo » March 8th, 2008, 1:05 pm

Yep indeed this kinds of thing are really bad, by the way i'm the one who could warn you about adult content u_u : in my post before i edit there were a spoiler tag and a warn but you quote the link like that ...

Well,
How much would you give for either: A) anime of all F/SN routes or B) anime of Fate/Zero and Fate/hollow ataraxia?
i'm not sure it could be a good idea if they do like the fate stay night anime before. Moreover F/HA looks like this kind of bad sequel, maybe i'm wrong.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » March 8th, 2008, 1:28 pm

Shenzo wrote:i'm not sure it could be a good idea if they do like the fate stay night anime before. Moreover F/HA looks like this kind of bad sequel, maybe i'm wrong.
wrong. f/ha is a good vn. but its development is rather towards a fan-disc, so you certainly cannot call it a serious sequel.

there's a big difference between a bad sequel and a fan-disc.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » March 8th, 2008, 1:46 pm

so you certainly cannot call it a serious sequel
...Avenger is seriouz business >:l
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.

ppleswad
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ppleswad » March 8th, 2008, 2:11 pm

Shenzo wrote: i'm not sure it could be a good idea if they do like the fate stay night anime before. Moreover F/HA looks like this kind of bad sequel, maybe i'm wrong.
I also think that F/HA is relly good (but only for some fans of F/SN)

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » March 8th, 2008, 2:11 pm

serialies wrote:...Avenger is seriouz business >:l
I know, ser.it's just the other stories ( "eclipse" would be the best example ) is not as serious as the branches of f/sn are. :P

but what is f/ha without the moe girls and women? :D
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 8th, 2008, 4:11 pm

lolipedofin wrote:
Shenzo wrote:
lol wut?
You don't know the currency?

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » March 10th, 2008, 1:17 am

Enerccio wrote:
lolipedofin wrote:
lol wut?
You don't know the currency?
me neither :? ... could you explain please?
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Atriel » March 10th, 2008, 3:57 am

I saw that pregnant Rin's picture. WHY?!?! I could have NOT clicked but nope. Now i won't be able to sleep. I'll have to make my mind block that.

On another note... dunno, i don't really have that much money. I'd give one of my CDs maybe. Wait. No i wouldn't.

A.R.C.C.
Addict

Unread post by A.R.C.C. » March 10th, 2008, 12:51 pm

For me, F/HA is all about Bazette. Everyone else is just singing the greek chorus line for her epicness. I'd kill just to see her perspective side of the story animated, with Avenger reduced to a more appropriate role as the plot's chauffeur.
Last edited by A.R.C.C. on March 10th, 2008, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wai for Kawasumi Mai!

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » March 10th, 2008, 12:54 pm

A.R.C.C. wrote:For me, F/HA is all about Bazette. Everyone else is just singing the greek chorus line for her epicness. I'd kill just to see her side of the story animated.
unfortunately for you,
► Show Spoiler
not that's of an importance, though... :P
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence