Fate/Stay Night Remixes - What do you want to hear next?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Alucard » March 25th, 2008, 2:02 pm

Sounds promising ;)
Alucard
Addict

Unread postby Retsej » April 6th, 2008, 2:29 am

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gth669h/Sw ... ictory.mp3

Sword of Promised Victory updated. Original section is complete. Enjoy ^^
I wanted Prester John, and Excalibur held by a moon-white arm out of a silent lake. I wanted to sail with Ulysses and with Tros of Samothrace and eat the lotus in a land that seemed always afternoon. I wanted the feeling of romance and the sense of wonder I had known as a kid. I wanted the world to be what they had promised me it was going to be, instead of the tawdry, lousy fouled-up mess it is.
Retsej
Addict

Unread postby Kansho » April 8th, 2008, 10:48 am

Very good stuff. Really.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby smashingtofu » April 10th, 2008, 9:59 pm

really cool stuff!

what do you use to compose/mix with?

unfortunately, all I can do is play guitar, drums and next to none knowledge of stuff like Reaper or Fruity Loops.

although I'm relatively confident with improvising/composing with the guitar at least.
smashingtofu
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby DragoonKnight » April 11th, 2008, 6:36 am

Is the music suppose to end abruptly? 3:18seconds long right?
DragoonKnight
Might just like this board

Unread postby DrunkDragon » April 11th, 2008, 6:51 am

Sword of promised victory, right? for me it ends at 3:17 not sure if its finished.
DrunkDragon
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Retsej » April 12th, 2008, 6:32 am

Yeah, it's not done yet.
I wanted Prester John, and Excalibur held by a moon-white arm out of a silent lake. I wanted to sail with Ulysses and with Tros of Samothrace and eat the lotus in a land that seemed always afternoon. I wanted the feeling of romance and the sense of wonder I had known as a kid. I wanted the world to be what they had promised me it was going to be, instead of the tawdry, lousy fouled-up mess it is.
Retsej
Addict

Unread postby Retsej » June 24th, 2008, 8:24 pm

Retsej wrote:Yeah, it's not done yet.

Bump for great justice! It is now! I'll keep 'em loaded on my vgmix site, unless that causes trouble for some people.

So what should I remix next (from Fate or Tsukihime)?
Retsej
Addict

Unread postby Enigma » June 24th, 2008, 11:07 pm

I haven't looked at the sound track, and am too lazy to do so at the moment; but you should do Sword of Lighting or whatever it's called.
Enigma
Addict

Unread postby Raitei » June 24th, 2008, 11:16 pm

Enigma wrote:I haven't looked at the sound track, and am too lazy to do so at the moment; but you should do Sword of Lighting or whatever it's called.
you mean swordsman of lightning? I don't know, but it seems kinda... japanese for me :P
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Cat Megex » June 24th, 2008, 11:21 pm

Retsej wrote:So what should I remix next (from Fate or Tsukihime)?

"月姫" (Tsukhime), from Tsukihime. Or perhaps "Ever After".

(The Tsukihime music seems to be fairly limited compared to F/sn, with only ten tracks, and with a few of the tracks resembling each other [I think Kagetsu Tohya has eighteen, but I'm not really sure how different the tracks are from each other])
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kansho » June 24th, 2008, 11:31 pm

Retsej wrote:

Bump for great justice! It is now! I'll keep 'em loaded on my vgmix site, unless that causes trouble for some people.

Hikari to Yami! Hikari to Yami from Fate. That's a epic song.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » June 24th, 2008, 11:34 pm

Kansho wrote:Hikari to Yami! Hikari to Yami from Fate. That's a epic song.
uh, "light and darkness"? I don't recall there's a song like that up until now... will be there in hf, I assume?
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Kansho » June 25th, 2008, 12:14 am

Raitei wrote:
uh, "light and darkness"? I don't recall there's a song like that up until now... will be there in hf, I assume?
Mmm, I don't recall if it sounds in Fate or UBW, but sounds during the "final showdown" in HF so maybe only sounds in Sakura's route... yeah, probably.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shirosaki » June 25th, 2008, 4:12 am

Kansho wrote:
Raitei wrote:
Mmm, I don't recall if it sounds in Fate or UBW, but sounds during the "final showdown" in HF so maybe only sounds in Sakura's route... yeah, probably.

It's in the HF scenario and Kansho would be right on it's timing i ripped it from my CD which had it as a bonus track for number 23 (took me AGES to find), here's the link to work with if you can't find it http://rapidshare.com/files/124845716/l ... s.mp3.html and your welcome :wink:
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Retsej » June 25th, 2008, 6:21 am

Raitei wrote:
Enigma wrote:I haven't looked at the sound track, and am too lazy to do so at the moment; but you should do Sword of Lighting or whatever it's called.
you mean swordsman of lightning? I don't know, but it seems kinda... japanese for me :P

Lightning Swordsman. Assassin's Theme.

Kansho wrote:
Retsej wrote:

Hikari to Yami! Hikari to Yami from Fate. That's a epic song.

I'll try my hand at it. It is pretty epic. Alot of music shows up in only Heaven's Feel.

It's pretty sad how well I know Fate music. I was able to tell Konami was playing Fate/Stay Night: Realta Nua in episode 15 of Lucky Star because of it >_>.
Retsej
Addict

Unread postby Retsej » June 26th, 2008, 5:27 am

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gth669h/To ... 0Grail.mp3

Just me experimenting with various chords with it. It;s by no means anything like what I imagine it will finish like, but I am trying to capture that "before the final battle" feel.

Also, why can't I get Sakuranbo out of my head >_>
Retsej
Addict

Unread postby DrunkDragon » July 1st, 2008, 8:29 pm

Pretty good so far, can't wait for the final product.
DrunkDragon
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Mirfo x.x » July 1st, 2008, 10:23 pm

Could you re-rehost the Battle Moon Wars version of Emiya song thing please? thanks in advance x)

Also, very good job.. I love the whole Fate/Stay Night OST, and your remixes are pretty much the type of music I like ^_^
Mirfo x.x
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Rivvit » August 13th, 2008, 4:53 pm

A question people.. is there a name for the bit of music that runs at the time when the anime is showing details about the next episode???
Rivvit
Totally hardly posted

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat