Fate/Unlimited Codes

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby inferno_flamex » February 17th, 2009, 2:08 am

Ehehehh...

You know.. I've just replayed HF in FSN...
WITH VOICES! XDD

And true enough... There's Luvia! XDDD

Its in the final moments in the game... You can see rin remembering about stuff when she got slightly older...

Then.. you'll hear that familiar... snotty... highly pitched... voice.. of pure.. pest-like being... XDDDD

Made me laugh for abit.. knowing that her voice never changed.. ever since the Realta Nua release. XDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Nerroth » February 17th, 2009, 6:56 pm

Site update.
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » February 17th, 2009, 8:17 pm

YES!!!

Guard Dash!
Or rather.. They call it Relfect Dash...

An EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE way to get in close towards your opponent... Especially those that spam their range like Lancer, Zero or Gil...

And is it just me.. Or has the command list been updated?

Stuffs like Saber's 236 (A,B,C) becoming a 66 (A,B,C)??
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 18th, 2009, 1:21 am

I somehow managed to come across on playing this. I have to ask this, I know how UBW is to be activated, but how do you setup the chants for it? I mean I know that it's a certain move, but I'm not fully sure what it was though since I somehow get lucky on opening it.

Aside from that this is just a PS2 and console game only correct? I know about the PSP but I was wondering if they would of released it for the PS3.
Last edited by Kid-Wolf on February 18th, 2009, 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Soulshade » February 18th, 2009, 4:40 am

prolly not. I heard from a few forums that sony is adding the backwards compatibility thing in the next update so it'll play ps1 and ps2 games..
Soulshade
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 18th, 2009, 4:46 am

Soulshade wrote:prolly not. I heard from a few forums that sony is adding the backwards compatibility thing in the next update so it'll play ps1 and ps2 games..

So they've finally found out thier mistake they have made now huh? Well at least they know that people were holding off to have cheaper prices and that it would have the reverse compatablity though... At least I hope that is the case for that part.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 18th, 2009, 6:32 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Soulshade wrote:prolly not. I heard from a few forums that sony is adding the backwards compatibility thing in the next update so it'll play ps1 and ps2 games..

So they've finally found out thier mistake they have made now huh? Well at least they know that people were holding off to have cheaper prices and that it would have the reverse compatablity though... At least I hope that is the case for that part.

The fact Sony even offers backwards compatibility at all on a Console is nothing short of amazing. No other console really does that.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby -Shiki- » February 18th, 2009, 8:01 am

Mkilbride wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:

The fact Sony even offers backwards compatibility at all on a Console is nothing short of amazing. No other console really does that.

backward compatibility is truly a great thing..it benifits old and new players :)
-Shiki-
Addict

Unread postby Soulshade » February 18th, 2009, 8:25 am

-Shiki- wrote:
Mkilbride wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:[quote="Soulshade"]prolly not. I heard from a few forums that sony is adding the backwards compatibility thing in the next update so it'll play ps1 and ps2 games..

backward compatibility is truly a great thing..it benifits old and new players :)[/quote]

funny thing is, they did it for the ps1 and 2 but they stopped at the ps3? they're the leading console-making companies right now yet they want to cut back cause its too costly..
Soulshade
Addict

Unread postby allanh » February 18th, 2009, 9:06 am

it would be awesome if they add backward compatibility to PS3 to be able to play PS2 and PS1 games.

I only have a PS1 atm and I plan to buy PS3, but if I can't play Fate/Unlimited Codes, then I wouldn't buy it.

Does anyone know when the backward compatible PS3 is going to be released?
http://Miyazaki.com - my Hayao Miyazaki fan site
http://CityHunter.com- my City Hunter fan site
Saber-chan, come back to me~~~~~
allanh
Crack Addic!

Unread postby sabata2 » February 18th, 2009, 9:17 am

BC PS3 WAS released.

They just stopped production because it was too costly.

Also, Wii has BC with GameCube.
sabata2
Addict

Unread postby allanh » February 18th, 2009, 11:25 am

so my question is if BC PS3 is going to be re-released? If yes, when?
http://Miyazaki.com - my Hayao Miyazaki fan site
http://CityHunter.com- my City Hunter fan site
Saber-chan, come back to me~~~~~
allanh
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Catastrophe » February 18th, 2009, 2:36 pm

but watch out.....BC will still have region protection (meaning no JP PS2/PS1 games on NA PS3) <.<
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » February 18th, 2009, 2:44 pm

if thy're going to create another BC console, they better make it region-free... No way someone will risk modding ps3... well, they eventually will though when it's pirateable...

When i heard that F/UC will be released for PSP, added to the fact that it started as arcade... my immediate reaction was, "ohh, so that's why they released the game for PS2 instead PS3... Damn cheap b-tards!
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » February 18th, 2009, 3:11 pm

lolipedofin wrote:When i heard that F/UC will be released for PSP, added to the fact that it started as arcade... my immediate reaction was, "ohh, so that's why they released the game for PS2 instead PS3... Damn cheap b-tards!

Im going to break down and smash some pillows if they have Saber in lily costume in the PSP version...

Yes... Im a selfish bobtard...
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 18th, 2009, 3:43 pm

Hmm... it seems I asked two questions and managed to get one of them answered. In any case I'll ask this again, is it the same attack pattern or what to activate the chants for Archer's Unlimited Blade Works, or is it something different?
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby -Shiki- » February 18th, 2009, 3:44 pm

allanh wrote:it would be awesome if they add backward compatibility to PS3 to be able to play PS2 and PS1 games.

I only have a PS1 atm and I plan to buy PS3, but if I can't play Fate/Unlimited Codes, then I wouldn't buy it.

Does anyone know when the backward compatible PS3 is going to be released?

juz get a PS2 now.. :lol: it's not worth the wait.. besides, a PS2 is pretty cheap now, even for the special edition(slim,coloured)..changing from my currency to US dollars, its only bout 200-300 tops..300 can get you the older version of PS2 though..thats the price at my place though.. it may be cheaper over there so i'm juz stating the price here.. :P
i dont think i'll get a PS3 anytime soon.. regional protection sucks, plus, too costly for me..600-700 dollars here..times it by 3.6 and thats the price here :cry:
so, instead of missing all the fun of seeing a 3D saber and rin in action, get PS2 NOW.. :twisted: or PSP if you're fine with it :roll:

*sits in a corner waiting for a large price drop like PS2*
-Shiki-
Addict

Unread postby inferno_flamex » February 19th, 2009, 2:06 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Hmm... it seems I asked two questions and managed to get one of them answered. In any case I'll ask this again, is it the same attack pattern or what to activate the chants for Archer's Unlimited Blade Works, or is it something different?

I dont really understand your question...

But if what you're asking is how to chant..

its...

236236 (medium)

Provided you have AT LEAST about half amount of mana... And you need to have about 5seconds difference before you can do the next chant.
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 19th, 2009, 2:29 am

Yeah that's what I was asking about. I mean I know about the EX and the Full Grail bit, but just to activate the chant to get it up to that part is what I wanted to know. Besides it's the only part I manage to have trouble with.

Also, it seems like the did it as QCFx2 than the HCF to unleash the heavy duity specials it seems.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby -Shiki- » February 28th, 2009, 2:57 pm

man...i really need this to be able to be played online :lol:
-Shiki-
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat