Fate/Unlimited Codes

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes

Unread postby Catastrophe » June 9th, 2009, 1:10 pm

Chaos Chaud wrote:Not exactly. For an example, I can't connect my Wii to internet, 'cause my net connection sucks >.>

yeah, but in your case is out of your reach, he says that he doesnt know...

wii suxxorz btw :P
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » June 9th, 2009, 10:33 pm

I like my Wii...
And I'd like F/UC for Wii...

That's it. I'll talk to Capcom right away... if I could...
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Catastrophe » June 11th, 2009, 2:10 am

inferno_flamex wrote:
ImageAnd...
Omg omg omg omg omg fap legs fap legs fap legs fapfapfap...

wtf? got delayed till august!! D:

an actual good thing for me.... i dont want to face the same problem than GM but.....
i mean.... August??????
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 11th, 2009, 3:09 am

Catastrophe wrote:

an actual good thing for me.... i dont want to face the same problem than GM but.....
i mean.... August??????

Wait you're talking about the PSP version right? If so it's about time they finally lock in a date for it. Only setback is that it's a d/l on the PSN site. Kind of risky, but at the same tme a safe bet for the Playstation side of things. I mean who knows if the handheld is give a positve showing for purchases tey might want to heard on over the PS2 version for the PS3 system. The down side to this is a few people can't really purchase the game, or for other various reasons that I do not want to talk about for various reasons as well.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby WarLord » June 11th, 2009, 4:42 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:

i mean.... August??????

Wait you're talking about the PSP version right? If so it's about time they finally lock in a date for it. Only setback is that it's a d/l on the PSN site. Kind of risky, but at the same tme a safe bet for the Playstation side of things. I mean who knows if the handheld is give a positve showing for purchases tey might want to heard on over the PS2 version for the PS3 system. The down side to this is a few people can't really purchase the game, or for other various reasons that I do not want to talk about for various reasons as well.

If you're worried about credit/debit card information, then you can always use psn network cards to purchase the content. I almost forgot they had them myself.
WarLord
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Catastrophe » June 11th, 2009, 6:03 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:

i mean.... August??????

figure....
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Sindra » June 19th, 2009, 12:35 am

So I've imported the game.. and I know there is a website that translates the missions details as to what to do and what not, I was wondering.. does anyone know if anyone was kind enough to translate the arcade story?
Sindra
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby AvatarofRage » June 22nd, 2009, 12:58 am

There's a couple rough translations in here, and in another thread, but nothing exact
Crack Addic!

Unread postby DarkEyes » July 12th, 2009, 9:45 pm

Something to be haed about the game - the 228 jump cancel cancel... i HATE it and its like needed for half the chars i like >_<
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby huang justin » August 9th, 2009, 8:54 am

hey, do u guys know when does fate unlimted code portable ENG come out? on wiki is said coming out in summer, but now is aug.........
huang justin
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Uberoy » August 9th, 2009, 9:06 pm

I think it's out already. In some kind of download shop or something? I dont own a PSP so I'm not sure about its functions.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 9th, 2009, 10:30 pm

From what I can tell you may need to frequent over to the PSN Store to see if it's avialable for the PSP. Heck I'd be supprised if they allowed downloads of it for the PS3 as well.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby huang justin » August 10th, 2009, 5:49 am

hmmmmmm.... i search it up and it said it will hit PS store at september. i can't wait to try it once it out. saber lily is so awsome.
they should make a ps3 fate stay night, the graphics will be awsome
huang justin
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Nerroth » September 3rd, 2009, 11:06 pm

It's up now - for 29.99 (in Canada and in the US), taking up 519 MB on one's Memory Stick.

EDIT: I got as far as unlocking Zero Lancer, so far.

The in-game dialogue boxes are translated, but there are no subtitles for things like encounter dialogue (a la Dissidia) - which is a bit of a shame.

Interestingly, one of the non-Japanese characters, Sella, is translated as 'Sarah', but the other gaijin seem to have their names unchanged, so far as I can tell.

It's really neat to note the various character-specific dialogue - not least when it comes to the reactions that Zero Lancer gives to certain others... and what a range of characters give to him!

(I'm not sure Luvia has quite the right idea about what kind of guy Diarmuid is, though.)

In terms of the arcade mode, I did Rider's mission first, and went through most of the 'good' characters first - although I have to say that after going through Gil's mission (which I had left near the end) I was more than glad to go through Saber's route again (as Saber Lily) and kick his smarmy face in!

Shame Zero Lancer didn't have a true story mode, though. (You can play as him in the arcade mode, but has no actual story to it.)

Also, some of the alternate costumes are really cool! Those for Assassin, Zero Lancer, Leysritt and others really ought to have some more art for them.

I guess I might have been kind of spoiled by getting Dissidia last week, but I really wish that there was a Fate game that played like that - but Unlimited Codes is still fun.

It will be interesting to see what those as yet unfamiliar with the Nasuverse will make of it all, though.

Oh, and one other thing - the autosave option is not on initially, so if you want to activate it, be sure to go into the option menu and put it on!

(And one other, other thing - it's kind of sad how there is more about two of Ireland's most prominent mythological heroes in this game than there is in much of modern-day Irish popular culture...)
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DarkEyes » September 14th, 2009, 5:53 am

Yo guys, any1 know of any luvia combos that dont include 228c?

EDIT: god damn it, I just CANT use 228c... Also something nice I found =]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkae4EwsJc
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Elf » September 25th, 2009, 8:30 am

It's nice to have a mostly translated version. Not to mention some of the end win quotes are priceless. I laughed out loud for the one for Archer if he beats Rin. Basically he calls her a harlot and questions her choice of clothing to wear in a fight. Which is kinda ironic because the man wears bondage pants (which is a good thing). Rin's win quote against Archer is her asking him if he's getting soft. Luvia's are pure gold, Lady Forklift anyone? And Lysert's are hilarious too, like hunting in the woods.

So far I've played Archer, Lancer, Gilgamesh, Bazett, Dark Sakura, Saber, Dark Saber, Lys and Assassin's routes. My husband already played Luvia and Rin's.

Lancer's was bittersweet, Archer's made me happy because he had a fucking GOOD End, Bazett's was too depressing, but my favorite was actually Gil's.

Also, how the hell do you unlock Zero Lancer?
Elf
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby DarkEyes » November 2nd, 2009, 1:06 pm

A little late, but meh. After unlocking Leysritt and Saber Alter, select a character that uve alrdy completed Arcade with and use a super to KO. Then Zero Lancer appears at stage 6, beat im and uve got the final char =]
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat