Fate/Unlimited Codes

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » December 27th, 2008, 6:31 am

AvatarofRage wrote: On a side note, does anyone know of a way to combo Avalon into Saber's EX? I've been trying, but the opponent falls down faster than Saber brings her sword down for EX, and I can't seem X-cancel at any point to speed things up.

Uhh.. Dont you mean combo EX-Excalibur (mapped R2)?? Instead of Avalon? Coz.. Well.. Avalon is a counter special... right? You cant combo that sort of thing...

But on a side note.. you CAN go into CommandSpell mode and excecuting Avalon if you have easilly mapped the buttons; when up against a far away Enuma Elish...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ

Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Watashimo » December 27th, 2008, 7:41 am

You guys unlock the video for the new Tiger Colosseum? F/TC Upper.
► Show Spoiler
I have noticed that after unlocking all the known chars, theres still 2 spots left under Material/UC. Does that mean theres 2 more chars we haven't seen yet?
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.

Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Ciel » December 27th, 2008, 10:05 am

nope. those are spaces for ilya and caster's skeleton, both of which appear during the ending credits minigame and are unlocked by beating arcade as the character they relate to again.

Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Watashimo » December 27th, 2008, 1:08 pm

Ah. How disappointing.

I can't do Saber's Tech 5 for anything... Using that slash at the same time as Tsubame Gaeshi.... as a KO on top of it, >.<
I've also pretty much given up on Assassin's Tech 1 where you have the parry and then immediately use Tsubame Gaeshi. Well, I'm already bad at timing counters/AnythingNeededToTimeToTheEnemyAttack moves. Its so strict on the timing...
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer

Crack Addic!

Unread post by AvatarofRage » December 27th, 2008, 1:56 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:
AvatarofRage wrote: On a side note, does anyone know of a way to combo Avalon into Saber's EX? I've been trying, but the opponent falls down faster than Saber brings her sword down for EX, and I can't seem X-cancel at any point to speed things up.

Uhh.. Dont you mean combo EX-Excalibur (mapped R2)?? Instead of Avalon? Coz.. Well.. Avalon is a counter special... right? You cant combo that sort of thing...
No, I mean Avalon into EX-Excalibur, since at the end of Avalon, the opponent falls down, and I was wondering if their immune to all hits while falling...
Basically, its just that Avalon doesn't end EX mode, so I was hoping there might be a way to turn a 2200 damage counter into the start of a 6200 damage epic win

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » December 27th, 2008, 6:40 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:

No, I mean Avalon into EX-Excalibur, since at the end of Avalon, the opponent falls down, and I was wondering if their immune to all hits while falling...
Basically, its just that Avalon doesn't end EX mode, so I was hoping there might be a way to turn a 2200 damage counter into the start of a 6200 damage epic win

Ahh.. I see where you're going with this.. You're right.. if we can somehow chain EX-Excalibur after Avalon's activation, it would be an EPIC damage dealt... Alright.. Come me in on this, i'll try and see what i can come up with next time im playing the game..

~EDIT~

haha.. I kinda just noticed.. Im not sure if anybody else did...
But in a way... There's kinda like a Fatal/Fake VS Fate/Unlimited Codes thing going on... XDDD

Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Wiiown » December 27th, 2008, 8:46 pm

I don't think that you can combo excalibur after avalon, that would be pretty op. As a side note, anyone played Rider's minigame? It is beyond awesome. You run along the side of a building with saber and you have to dodge obstacles and reflect guard saber's attacks while attacking yourself, it is quite hilarious.

Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Watashimo » December 27th, 2008, 11:08 pm

Wiiown wrote:I don't think that you can combo excalibur after avalon, that would be pretty op. As a side note, anyone played Rider's minigame? It is beyond awesome. You run along the side of a building with saber and you have to dodge obstacles and reflect guard saber's attacks while attacking yourself, it is quite hilarious.
Yea, the only minigames I haven't gotten are Rin's, Zero Lancer's, Saber's and Assassin's. I do like Archer's quite a bit and Luviagelita's is pretty funny (I really think she is a pure comedy character, e.g: Sitting on the char and slapping them at super speed while only dealing minor damage). I still want to know all the details on Gil's minigame, its pretty complex.

Edit: Btw, Archer, Dark Saber, and Gil have the coolest end CGs in Arcade mode.

Amhran
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Amhran » December 28th, 2008, 12:42 am

Watashimo wrote:Ah. How disappointing.

I can't do Saber's Tech 5 for anything... Using that slash at the same time as Tsubame Gaeshi.... as a KO on top of it, >.<
I've also pretty much given up on Assassin's Tech 1 where you have the parry and then immediately use Tsubame Gaeshi. Well, I'm already bad at timing counters/AnythingNeededToTimeToTheEnemyAttack moves. Its so strict on the timing...
I'm pretty sure all you need to do is land a KB with the last part of saber's 263C C combo. The one where she charges through the opponent at the end. You just have to do it before Assassin hits you with a Tsubame Gaeshi, which sometimes is hard cause he some times spams it on you.

Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Watashimo » December 28th, 2008, 7:19 am

Amhran wrote:

I'm pretty sure all you need to do is land a KB with the last part of saber's 263C C combo. The one where she charges through the opponent at the end. You just have to do it before Assassin hits you with a Tsubame Gaeshi, which sometimes is hard cause he some times spams it on you.
Really? Well I can't pull off that technique very well so I usually don't KO with it.

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » December 28th, 2008, 12:54 pm

Watashimo wrote:
Amhran wrote:

Really? Well I can't pull off that technique very well so I usually don't KO with it.
I find doing a 66B right after the 623A the easiest way to combo it..
Well.. That's how i completed mine anyway...

Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Wiiown » December 28th, 2008, 11:43 pm

Watashimo wrote:
Amhran wrote:

Couple of things to note, the second part of the attack, the actual "dash through" requires magic power, dunno how much. Also I find it's best to burst and then hit L2 again and she will automatically do that move after 623C

Amhran
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Amhran » December 29th, 2008, 1:08 am

there seems to be a specific timing to it but i found if you basically do like 623CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC she will usually do it at the end.

Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Watashimo » December 29th, 2008, 2:19 am

Amhran wrote:there seems to be a specific timing to it but i found if you basically do like 623CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC she will usually do it at the end.
Haha, yea.

@Wiiown: Yea, I usually have 1 bar full, it takes about 3/4 a bar. So for the combo you do 623C + burst + L2. Just for clarification, burst is X right?

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Sepheriel » December 31st, 2008, 3:50 am

Does Saber's arcade mode spoil anything from Heaven's Feel? If so just say yes or no.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » December 31st, 2008, 7:54 am

Sepheriel wrote:Does Saber's arcade mode spoil anything from Heaven's Feel? If so just say yes or no.
No... I believe it only spoils Fate route...

Aww shucks.. Now im all emo again.. T__T
*cries* Seeiiibaaa!~

Anium
Might just like this board

Unread post by Anium » December 31st, 2008, 4:23 pm

Does bazzete have a mini game? Only damage 4, comb 3 and hit 1 remanining and still doenst apear... 56.8 % unlocked BTW

Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Wiiown » January 3rd, 2009, 3:45 am

Watashimo wrote:
Amhran wrote:there seems to be a specific timing to it but i found if you basically do like 623CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC she will usually do it at the end.
Haha, yea.

@Wiiown: Yea, I usually have 1 bar full, it takes about 3/4 a bar. So for the combo you do 623C + burst + L2. Just for clarification, burst is X right?
No, X is reflect. Burst is having at least 1 bar and pressing L2. Burst before you do the combo if you want to use L2 to finish with the run through after 623C, but the suggestion of just pressing CCCCC a lot is probably easier. Using 623C takes some mana, I believe 60% of a bar, don't know how much the run through takes by itself.

deathknight
Addict

Unread post by deathknight » January 3rd, 2009, 6:04 pm

Whats up with Saber Lily? Is she a Fate Unlimited only character? Whats her backstory? Is she like Saber Alter corrupted by the Grail or is she just supposed to be regular Saber with a new wardrobe? What kind of special moves does she have that normal Blue Saber doesn't??

VoidAvesta
Addict

Unread post by VoidAvesta » January 3rd, 2009, 8:01 pm

deathknight wrote:Whats up with Saber Lily? Is she a Fate Unlimited only character? Whats her backstory? Is she like Saber Alter corrupted by the Grail or is she just supposed to be regular Saber with a new wardrobe? What kind of special moves does she have that normal Blue Saber doesn't??
Saber with new wardrobe, No new moves.
Community Crucis member: Angra Mainyu
Beasts Lair member: Angra Maniyu :p
Melty Bread member: Kyokushi