Fate/Unlimited Codes

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Kansho » June 16th, 2008, 7:17 pm

What that ends try to say it's... *upcoming HF spoilar!*
► Show Spoiler

Wait for HF to understand it.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » June 16th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Kansho wrote:The ending is pretty good.
► Show Spoiler
... not THAT serious. as if... er, not as if; it's really made just for the lulz :lol:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Kansho » June 16th, 2008, 8:52 pm

Raitei wrote:
Kansho wrote:The ending is pretty good.
► Show Spoiler
... not THAT serious. as if... er, not as if; it's really made just for the lulz :lol:
It's one of the few ends that it's supposed to be written by Kinoko himself, and it's pretty symbolic, not really "lulz" here, I can say ... ironic.

After all...
► Show Spoiler
The rest of the ends, doujin.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで

Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Inverted » June 17th, 2008, 5:06 pm

Kansho wrote:
► Show Spoiler
The rest of the ends, doujin.
What was his answer? HF is spoiled for me anyway so please answer 8)

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » June 17th, 2008, 5:16 pm

What was his answer? HF is spoiled for me anyway so please answer.

The answer is pretty simple:
"No"

but it won't help you too much if you don't know the question.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

Phoenician
Addict

Unread post by Phoenician » June 17th, 2008, 6:31 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:What was his answer? HF is spoiled for me anyway so please answer.

"No"

Hitchhiker's Guide ftw
"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives." A. Sachs
"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh." George Bernard Shaw
"Genius is born--not paid." Oscar Wilde
"Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind." Leonardo Da Vinci

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » June 17th, 2008, 7:49 pm

Phoenician wrote:
Hitchhiker's Guide ftw

What does have to do the Hitchhiker's Guide in all this?
Wasn't that a radio, radio...you know radio...stuff?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by abscess » June 17th, 2008, 8:00 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:What was his answer? HF is spoiled for me anyway so please answer.

"No"

Not much since we only know that the answer is 42.... But, what is the ultimate question?
Could it be.... that the HF patch will be released 42 days from now? or months? or is that it won't be finished until Taka reaches the age of 42?
I truly am puzzled by that... :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Gergoth
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Gergoth » July 13th, 2008, 12:15 am

I wonder what the possibility is of this getting a legit US console release? You see, Fate isn't really an "unknown" franchise, and I'm sure most people would recognize the name Fate/Stay Night, adn I know we fans would go berserk upon hearing of a US console release. In addition to that, Tokyopop has licensed the manga (which will be hitting stores at the end of September) and Funimation has rescued this license from Geneon, and will be releasing a boxset of the series early September. So, clearly they must see some potential in the series, or else they (obviously) wouldn't have picked it up.

So, we now have 2 official outlets of the product (becasue I doubt the actual game would ever be licensed... ever... unless Type-Moon decides to be cool :shock: ), that, coupled with the fate fanatics that already exists in the country (even more so considering that we have the ability to plat the actual game!) should be somewhat of a solid audience for the game. I'm just hoping that Capcom would see this, and, perhaps, cut us a break! So, I wonder what you people here think about this possibility. (Even though it really freaking early to think about it,lol! Especially considering this game is still in arcades!)

That being said, I'll def. be getting this (even thoiugh it'll probably be a year till it hits consoles)! Though I hope that the game has a PC release, because that would make the importing part SO much easier. Or, if it does have a console release, it will be released on the PS3 (correct me if I'm wrong, but PS3 games are suppose to be regeon free, right? Has anyone here tried this? As I don't have one...yet...). Still, it would be great if this somehow was released here, it would definatly be something interesting to ask Capcom when the time comes (who knows, maybe they'll actually answer,with a yes! :lol: )

Well, lets hope for the best.

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » July 13th, 2008, 12:38 am

Gergoth wrote:I wonder what the possibility is of this getting a legit US console release? You see, Fate isn't really an "unknown" franchise, and I'm sure most people would recognize the name Fate/Stay Night, adn I know we fans would go berserk upon hearing of a US console release. In addition to that, Tokyopop has licensed the manga (which will be hitting stores at the end of September) and Funimation has rescued this license from Geneon, and will be releasing a boxset of the series early September. So, clearly they must see some potential in the series, or else they (obviously) wouldn't have picked it up.

So, we now have 2 official outlets of the product (becasue I doubt the actual game would ever be licensed... ever... unless Type-Moon decides to be cool :shock: ), that, coupled with the fate fanatics that already exists in the country (even more so considering that we have the ability to plat the actual game!) should be somewhat of a solid audience for the game. I'm just hoping that Capcom would see this, and, perhaps, cut us a break! So, I wonder what you people here think about this possibility. (Even though it really freaking early to think about it,lol! Especially considering this game is still in arcades!)

That being said, I'll def. be getting this (even thoiugh it'll probably be a year till it hits consoles)! Though I hope that the game has a PC release, because that would make the importing part SO much easier. Or, if it does have a console release, it will be released on the PS3 (correct me if I'm wrong, but PS3 games are suppose to be regeon free, right? Has anyone here tried this? As I don't have one...yet...). Still, it would be great if this somehow was released here, it would definatly be something interesting to ask Capcom when the time comes (who knows, maybe they'll actually answer,with a yes! :lol: )

Well, lets hope for the best.
There is a console release for PS2 with no ero, Fate / Stay Night Realta Nua, but the computer FSN was made i 2004 so we won't be seeing it in the US and even if Nasu decided to release it here (maybe he had a vision in a coffee cup?) the amount of time it would take for official translations would take some time, so MM (as good as or better than company translation imo) translations are the only thing you can do, as for the game on the PS3 well i don't think it would sell right for two reasons (well mine anyways), one being that since they already have it for Ps2 making a version for PS3 would be quite pointless and money consuming, two you need a computer english release before the PS3 (which won't happen anyway) version and that is also missing so sorry to kill your hope for FSN but as for unlimited codes there could always be an arcade release so that people around the world could play it so that isn't totally killed.

abscess

Unread post by abscess » July 13th, 2008, 1:25 am

Shirosaki wrote: There is a console release for PS2 with no ero, Fate / Stay Night Realta Nua, but the computer FSN was made i 2004 so we won't be seeing it in the US and even if Nasu decided to release it here (maybe he had a vision in a coffee cup?) the amount of time it would take for official translations would take some time, so MM (as good as or better than company translation imo) translations are the only thing you can do, as for the game on the PS3 well i don't think it would sell right for two reasons (well mine anyways), one being that since they already have it for Ps2 making a version for PS3 would be quite pointless and money consuming, two you need a computer english release before the PS3 (which won't happen anyway) version and that is also missing so sorry to kill your hope for FSN but as for unlimited codes there could always be an arcade release so that people around the world could play it so that isn't totally killed.
Wait, you say that there is a console release planned for Unlimited Codes? I thought they would release it for the PSP since the PS2 is a dying console (maybe not dying, but it IS certainly in it's last moments of joy). I'm pretty sure they would be able to sell the thing with "You can play with your mates in the net!" or something like that, and with PS2, to do that, you have to own a Net Adapter or have bought a slim PS2 that came later (but are unable to use an HDD rendering impossible to play ffxi).

Weren't arcade games not as popular as in the past? Or has it changed that much since I last heard of it? If I don't have an out-dated information, I think that releasing Arcade-only titles today is pretty rare, and if they have a chance of releasing it in consoles or handheld they would certainly do so.

As for a PC release, I wouldn't hold my breath. The chances of that happening are pretty much zero, I guess.

P.S: Did you know that the PSP can emit radio frequencies? You can hear what you are playing in a radio! though it sounds like trash, but you can do it! :wink:
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » July 13th, 2008, 3:07 am

abscess wrote:
Shirosaki wrote: There is a console release for PS2 with no ero, Fate / Stay Night Realta Nua, but the computer FSN was made i 2004 so we won't be seeing it in the US and even if Nasu decided to release it here (maybe he had a vision in a coffee cup?) the amount of time it would take for official translations would take some time, so MM (as good as or better than company translation imo) translations are the only thing you can do, as for the game on the PS3 well i don't think it would sell right for two reasons (well mine anyways), one being that since they already have it for Ps2 making a version for PS3 would be quite pointless and money consuming, two you need a computer english release before the PS3 (which won't happen anyway) version and that is also missing so sorry to kill your hope for FSN but as for unlimited codes there could always be an arcade release so that people around the world could play it so that isn't totally killed.
Wait, you say that there is a console release planned for Unlimited Codes? I thought they would release it for the PSP since the PS2 is a dying console (maybe not dying, but it IS certainly in it's last moments of joy). I'm pretty sure they would be able to sell the thing with "You can play with your mates in the net!" or something like that, and with PS2, to do that, you have to own a Net Adapter or have bought a slim PS2 that came later (but are unable to use an HDD rendering impossible to play ffxi).

Weren't arcade games not as popular as in the past? Or has it changed that much since I last heard of it? If I don't have an out-dated information, I think that releasing Arcade-only titles today is pretty rare, and if they have a chance of releasing it in consoles or handheld they would certainly do so.

As for a PC release, I wouldn't hold my breath. The chances of that happening are pretty much zero, I guess.

P.S: Did you know that the PSP can emit radio frequencies? You can hear what you are playing in a radio! though it sounds like trash, but you can do it! :wink:
Well for more help everyone can visit this http://www.akiba-ch.com/?p=532 and as for the psp radio i'm actually using it on my psp WHICH IS FAT AND BETTER 8)

-EDIT-
And if capcom doesn't intervene and screw this up then console release will be great

LoSs
Addict

Unread post by LoSs » July 13th, 2008, 9:07 am

PS2? Dying? ahahhah oh wow.

Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Kansho » July 13th, 2008, 12:19 pm

Luvia is awesome... wrestling + thaumaturgy...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0z66iR6qfaY
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで

Mirfo x.x
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Mirfo x.x » July 13th, 2008, 5:41 pm

Isn't Luvia from Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya? It's the only place I've seen her <_<

Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Kansho » July 13th, 2008, 8:55 pm

No, she is mentioned in Fate/stay night (and even talks), and appears in Fate/hollow ataraxia.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » July 13th, 2008, 9:07 pm

Kansho wrote:No, she is mentioned in Fate/stay night (and even talks), and appears in Fate/hollow ataraxia.
I don't know much about her, it seems that she's Rin's rival. How the heck can she match Rin's 40 main circuits, each having 30 sub circuits??
And what's a sub circuit anyways??
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

Sharm
Might just like this board

Unread post by Sharm » July 15th, 2008, 12:45 pm

OMG, Ruvia's in Unlimited Codes?! Now I REALLY REALLY want this game!!!

Gergoth
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Gergoth » July 17th, 2008, 7:32 pm

Just to clarify, I was soley talking about Unlimited Codes in regards to a US release, I know that the Visual novel has a snowballs chance :D

And, just to inform you people, FATE/UNLIMITED CODES WILL BE RELEASED FOR THE PS2 IN DECEMBER!!!

http://videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/zbxe ... 936/03.jpg

abscess

Unread post by abscess » July 17th, 2008, 9:05 pm

Gergoth wrote:Just to clarify, I was soley talking about Unlimited Codes in regards to a US release, I know that the Visual novel has a snowballs chance :D

And, just to inform you people, FATE/UNLIMITED CODES WILL BE RELEASED FOR THE PS2 IN DECEMBER!!!

http://videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/zbxe ... 936/03.jpg
Hm! it is time for me to eat my words, it seems :P
Well, I'm not that surprised, since I've seen a lot of new titles for the PS2 yesterday. I still think they may do a PSP port of the PS2 release because of the online capabilities of the thingie.

viewtopic.php?t=2052
Apparently you can get a copy of the game and a Saber figurine for a 100 US-bucks!