A few questions (Spoilers)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Hiyono
Might just like this board
Posts: 52
Joined: April 28th, 2007, 3:04 am
Location: La Jolla, California

Unread post by Hiyono » November 9th, 2007, 4:00 am

A bit off-topic, but continuing the thread of conversation... var is from VB and print I assume is a variation on printf from C/C++/Java (I've never seen any language use just print, but I could be wrong).
'It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied"
- John Stuart Mills

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » November 9th, 2007, 5:22 am

Raitei wrote:
Einherjar wrote:
Raitei wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Anyways, I dislike that fact that Saber gets least attention too since her only ending is a dead one (meaning that everything in F/HA won't have much about her).
she didn't.
► Show Spoiler
well, at least, by the fans, she didn't :D :D

ps: my memory 'bout the if script from java, c++, vb, and php is a bit mixed and jumbled together, sorry :P
a little information : 'print' is used in php apache.

btw, let's call off this discussion, shall we?

@ Kansho: about kansho and bakuya... do you know which one of the twin swords is kansho, and which one is bakuya?
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Kansho
DESU DESU!
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread post by Kansho » November 9th, 2007, 7:45 am

In the poll made by nasu about favorite character, she ranked no 1, rin no 2, and archer no 3.
Top 1-10 of 76. The only ones with a Special Image and winners. This last poll was very tough and close between the first five.

1- Saber
2- Rin
3- Archer
4- Rider
5- Sakura
6- Lancer
7- Caren
8- Ilya
9- Bazett
10- Caster

On a side note, 11- Shiro, 12- Avenger...
@ Kansho: about kansho and bakuya... do you know which one of the twin swords is kansho, and which one is bakuya?
Kanshou - Yang Sword - White one - Man - Gan Jiang.
Bakuya - Yin Sword - Black One - Woman - Mo Xie.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » November 9th, 2007, 9:26 am

Kansho wrote:
In the poll made by nasu about favorite character, she ranked no 1, rin no 2, and archer no 3.
Top 1-10 of 76. The only ones with a Special Image and winners. This last poll was very tough and close between the first five.

1- Saber
2- Rin
3- Archer
4- Rider
5- Sakura
6- Lancer
7- Caren
8- Ilya
9- Bazett
10- Caster

On a side note, 11- Shiro, 12- Avenger...
huh?did sakura outvoted ilya? I thought she ranked the 6th.. it looks like my data is accurate for the 1st until the 4th only.... :shock:
and lancer's ranked the 6th? I thought he was at 8th, while shirou's 7th.. and wasn't the 11th place was taken by mitsuzuri ayako??

well,in truth, I don't really care about that... those who aren't in the 1st-3rd place aren't worth mentioning...*me kissing saber, giving congratulations for her victory. patting archer on his back for his distinction as the master of GARness* :D :D
:D

ps: this one has nothing to do with type-moon, but...
► Show Spoiler
how do you call this expression? i've been wondering about that for a long time... :P
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Kansho
DESU DESU!
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread post by Kansho » November 9th, 2007, 12:01 pm

Two polls. The one that I post is the second, the one that you saw is the first.

https://www.typemoon.com/users/vote/fate2nd.html

First after Fate/stay night, Second after Fate/hollow ataraxia.

And those who are in the 10 first places are worth mentioning, because this time the poll is not "semi-cheated" like the first one, and the votes are too close..... (The chinese tried to steal the first place to Saber). In a poll with 76 characters, the worth are the Top 10, not Top 3 ^^U.
I didn't understand the people obsessed in a character before read the WHOLE game.... and trying to ignore the others... :x

Of course, in this moment the effective poll is the last.... until a third poll... if there is one.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » November 9th, 2007, 7:35 pm

...before you said that people voted before reading the whole game, may I ask you, how many people voted their choices before playing all the routes and ignore others?

mind you, type-moon's forum is a japanese one, and most people who don't understand japanese will have difficulty voting in the forum. and those who DO understand japanese , why wouldn't they read the whole thing first? after all,like YOU, they don't need a translation in order to read themselves.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Kansho
DESU DESU!
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread post by Kansho » November 9th, 2007, 8:13 pm

Raitei wrote:...before you said that people voted before reading the whole game, may I ask you, how many people voted their choices before playing all the routes and ignore others?

mind you, type-moon's forum is a japanese one, and most people who don't understand japanese will have difficulty voting in the forum. and those who DO understand japanese , why wouldn't they read the whole thing first? after all, they don't need a translation in order to read themselves.
Yeah, but you can wait to read it and not be a radical with phrases as "those who aren't in the 1st-3rd place aren't worth mentioning".... that's your line you know.

Be a Saber fan is good, but some times is tiring Raitei. The other fans don't have to hear such a things, are a bit offensive against the other "voted characters" and fans...

For example, I don't like Saber and I didn't mention that or "rise among the others" my favourite characters never.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » November 9th, 2007, 11:13 pm

Kansho wrote:Yeah, but you can wait to read it and not be a radical with phrases as "those who aren't in the 1st-3rd place aren't worth mentioning".... that's your line you know.

Be a Saber fan is good, but some times is tiring Raitei. The other fans don't have to hear such a things, are a bit offensive against the other "voted characters" and fans...

For example, I don't like Saber and I didn't mention that or "rise among the others" my favourite characters never.
ah, you're right. it seems that I've said something offensive. I've gone too far. my apologies guys *clasping my hands together, saying "gomennasai" in the way ginji did* :P

you know what, it seems I've gone out of mind since yesterday, after I've spoiled myself with ubw and hf cg s and saw pictures 'bout saber that caused unbearable pain to me... :cry: so, please forgive me if I used too radical words when talking.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

serious8
Might just like this board
Posts: 54
Joined: October 12th, 2007, 8:29 pm
Location: germany

Unread post by serious8 » December 2nd, 2007, 9:13 pm

EHHH
HI
Hmm yeah
I have read through this topic and at the beginning was said
" and then just came to my mind the question...
► Show Spoiler
how the heck did you find that out? I mean
1. he has withe hair
2. he is a hero ( is he from the future? doesn't Fate know the laws of tame-space?
3. he is tan
4. they don't even look alike

I idiot or what!?

did I miss something?

Kansho
DESU DESU!
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread post by Kansho » December 2nd, 2007, 11:05 pm

► Show Spoiler
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » December 3rd, 2007, 12:18 am

Kansho wrote:
► Show Spoiler
a positive effect? is that what makes shirou's body stretched about 10-15 centimetres? (like what we've discussed before)
Kansho wrote:
► Show Spoiler
nah, if you look closely, they have the very same eyebrows too. and hair style's no problem.
maybe shirou in the future want to imitate fate gil ( "oh,darn. he's so GAR. I've got to be like him if I want to improve my image in front of saber, rin, and sakura "-> maybe he thought like that? :lol: ) and uses a lot of hair wax to change his hair style?
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1036
Joined: August 26th, 2007, 1:25 am
Location: Away
Contact:

Unread post by Einherjar » December 3rd, 2007, 2:20 am

serious8 wrote:EHHH
HI
Hmm yeah
I have read through this topic and at the beginning was said
" and then just came to my mind the question...
► Show Spoiler
how the heck did you find that out? I mean
1. he has withe hair
2. he is a hero ( is he from the future? doesn't Fate know the laws of tame-space?
3. he is tan
4. they don't even look alike

I idiot or what!?

did I miss something?
I really wonder what were you doing in UBW fanfic forum.

And as for imitating such an unGAR person, Archer really outdone himself.

serialies
Crack Desu!
Posts: 396
Joined: October 13th, 2007, 6:05 am

Unread post by serialies » December 3rd, 2007, 2:37 am

nah man the
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
and @ kansho...im chinese >_> but i woulda voted Avenger n Ayako...and i think you mean the Honkies (people from hong kong) cuz they have an obsession with blonde hair blue eyes (not so much now...but before *ugh*)
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1036
Joined: August 26th, 2007, 1:25 am
Location: Away
Contact:

Unread post by Einherjar » December 3rd, 2007, 2:42 am

Kansho wrote:
In the poll made by nasu about favorite character, she ranked no 1, rin no 2, and archer no 3.
Top 1-10 of 76. The only ones with a Special Image and winners. This last poll was very tough and close between the first five.

1- Saber
2- Rin
3- Archer
4- Rider
5- Sakura
6- Lancer
7- Caren
8- Ilya
9- Bazett
10- Caster

On a side note, 11- Shiro, 12- Avenger...
@ Kansho: about kansho and bakuya... do you know which one of the twin swords is kansho, and which one is bakuya?
Kanshou - Yang Sword - White one - Man - Gan Jiang.
Bakuya - Yin Sword - Black One - Woman - Mo Xie.
$%#%#@ how can Emiya Shirō not make it??? At least archer did.
I so want to vote for this.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » December 3rd, 2007, 2:56 am

Einherjar wrote: And as for imitating such an unGAR person, Archer really outdone himself.
haha, if you mean fate gil, yeah, he's unGAR, but in ubw, I think he's much GARer ( yeah, straight haired gil's certainly GARer than the spiky bastard )
what I meant by shirou imitating fate gil to win the heart of those three girls is just a joke, so don't take it seriously :lol: :lol: :lol:
Einherjar wrote:$%#%#@ how can Emiya Shiro not make it??? At least archer did.
I so want to vote for this.
cut it out. shirou's nowhere as GAR as archer, the master of GARness ( not that I'm into yaoi, for me, saber's still the best )
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1036
Joined: August 26th, 2007, 1:25 am
Location: Away
Contact:

Unread post by Einherjar » December 3rd, 2007, 3:17 am

Raitei wrote:
Einherjar wrote: And as for imitating such an unGAR person, Archer really outdone himself.
haha, if you mean fate gil, yeah, he's unGAR, but in ubw, I think he's much GARer ( yeah, straight haired gil's certainly GARer than the spiky bastard )
what I meant by shirou imitating fate gil to win the heart of those three girls is just a joke, so don't take it seriously :lol: :lol: :lol:
Einherjar wrote:$%#%#@ how can Emiya Shiro not make it??? At least archer did.
I so want to vote for this.
cut it out. shirou's nowhere as GAR as archer, the master of GARness ( not that I'm into yaoi, for me, saber's still the best )
Well, I'm just complaining about Shirou not (ALMOST) making the top 10. He's an very awesome character, to my opinion.
You know, how Archer changed so dramatically still keeps me up at night.

Kansho
DESU DESU!
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread post by Kansho » December 3rd, 2007, 9:09 am

Einherjar wrote:$%#%#@ how can Emiya Shirō not make it??? At least archer did.
I so want to vote for this.
Because that's the poll after Fate/hollow ataraxia. In Fate/hollow ataraxia, Shirou didn't do anything much GAR.
In the first poll Shirou entered in the top 10 due his GARness at the end of Fate/stay night (in some moments he is MORE GAR than Archer). And the Shirou GAR is the one in HF, in UBW only is GAR during the last day.
Raitei wrote:- a positive effect? is that what makes shirou's body stretched about 10-15 centimetres? (like what we've discussed before)

- nah, if you look closely, they have the very same eyebrows too. and hair style's no problem.
maybe shirou in the future want to imitate fate gil ( "oh,darn. he's so GAR. I've got to be like him if I want to improve my image in front of saber, rin, and sakura "-> maybe he thought like that? Laughing ) and uses a lot of hair wax to change his hair style?
► Show Spoiler
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » December 3rd, 2007, 10:58 am

Kansho wrote:
Raitei wrote:- a positive effect? is that what makes shirou's body stretched about 10-15 centimetres? (like what we've discussed before)
► Show Spoiler
lol maybe you mean let it continue?
► Show Spoiler
Kansho wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
serious8 wrote:4. they don't even look alike
► Show Spoiler
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

serious8
Might just like this board
Posts: 54
Joined: October 12th, 2007, 8:29 pm
Location: germany

Unread post by serious8 » December 3rd, 2007, 12:52 pm

AHHH ok
now is all right.
thanks! and i was inthe fanfictopic because I like to read everyone's histories. I don't care if I miss something or not anyway there are people who help me to understand.

and I think the GARest one in the game is Gilgamesh and dark sakura.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » December 3rd, 2007, 1:00 pm

serious8 wrote: and I think the GARest one in the game is Gilgamesh and dark sakura.
sakura's not GAR, she's moe... :shock: ( wait, all girls in f/sn is supposed to be moe right? :P )

and gil's not that GAR in fate. but f/ha gil's innocent though...
wait till you see him and you'll see my point.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Post Reply