Patch links broken?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Patch links broken?

Unread postby ChronoMKII » December 4th, 2015, 1:12 am

Hi there, I just purchased the game and went to download the patch but the links all bring me to error pages. Is there another link to the patch besides the ones posted on the website or am I just doomed to suffer with a copy of the game I cannot play?
ChronoMKII
Totally hardly posted

Re: Patch links broken?

Unread postby ArchDemon » December 4th, 2015, 4:15 am

ChronoMKII wrote:Hi there, I just purchased the game and went to download the patch but the links all bring me to error pages. Is there another link to the patch besides the ones posted on the website or am I just doomed to suffer with a copy of the game I cannot play?

Hi, thanks for letting us know about the broken links. I've uploaded the patch to MediaFire for now and will look at trying to fix the links later.

Here is the patch: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gw77fxm7rbmbuu6/Fate-stay_night_English_v3.2_%5Bmirror_moon%5D.exe

Just as a note, this patch will only work on the CD and DVD versions of the original Fate/stay night and not on the Realta Nua version.
If you have both the original game and Fate/stay night Realta Nua PS2, the installer can install the voices to work with the English patch.

If you have Fate/stay night Realta Nua PC, then you can find English translation patches here: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4745
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Re: Patch links broken?

Unread postby ChronoMKII » December 4th, 2015, 4:25 am

Thank you! I made sure to purchase the original PC version. Thank you again for the link.
ChronoMKII
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat