Translation fail

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Translation fail

Unread postby lomuus » August 2nd, 2015, 7:08 pm

Hello friends, im having a bit of a problem currently playing F/SN, i recently started in all this thing of VN so im a bit inexperienced. The thing is like this:

Im escaping from the house of Illya when saber colapses, so long story short we went to some sort of shed, in that moment all the text becomes japanese as if the translation patch failed. I frankly don't know what is happening but if you guys can lend a hand that would be great.

Thats the moment that everything turns nippon
lomuus
Totally hardly posted

Re: Translation fail

Unread postby ArchDemon » August 3rd, 2015, 7:43 am

lomuus wrote:Hello friends, im having a bit of a problem currently playing F/SN, i recently started in all this thing of VN so im a bit inexperienced. The thing is like this:

Im escaping from the house of Illya when saber colapses, so long story short we went to some sort of shed, in that moment all the text becomes japanese as if the translation patch failed. I frankly don't know what is happening but if you guys can lend a hand that would be great.

Thats the moment that everything turns nippon

I'm not sure how that's happening, but are you sure you're using the latest patch?
Maybe reinstalling the latest patch will fix the problem.
You can find it at the top of the project page here: http://mirrormoon.org/projects/complete/fatestay-night/

If you are using the Realta Nua patch, you can find it here: http://realtapatch.tumblr.com/
Just to note, we aren't responsible for any changes added by the Realta Nua patch so we can't fix any problems introduced by it either.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Return to Fate/stay night Chat