Favorite Quote

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby BlackTornado » November 29th, 2008, 3:00 pm

Allow me to quote a quote not from f/sn, but it is really epic...
imagine in ubw when Shirou wants to fight archer

Shirou: I will defeat u here!

Archer: If you want to fight me, you have to defeat me first!

Shirou:...
User avatar
BlackTornado
Addict
 
Posts: 115
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 10:09 am

Unread postby Rikh » November 29th, 2008, 4:30 pm

BlackTornado wrote:Allow me to quote a quote not from f/sn, but it is really epic...
imagine in ubw when Shirou wants to fight archer

Shirou: I will defeat u here!

Archer: If you want to fight me, you have to defeat me first!

Shirou:...


more like

Shirou: Archer, I will kill you here!

Archer: Hah! Despite what you believe, people DIE when they are killed

Shirou: ...
User avatar
Rikh
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 649
Joined: July 19th, 2008, 6:07 pm
Location: Unlimited Taiga Works

Unread postby inferno_flamex » November 30th, 2008, 1:24 am

^
Ahahaha! XDDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby BlackTornado » November 30th, 2008, 6:48 am

Rikh wrote:
BlackTornado wrote:Allow me to quote a quote not from f/sn, but it is really epic...
imagine in ubw when Shirou wants to fight archer

Shirou: I will defeat u here!

Archer: If you want to fight me, you have to defeat me first!

Shirou:...


more like

Shirou: Archer, I will kill you here!

Archer: Hah! Despite what you believe, people DIE when they are killed

Shirou: ...


thats cool too
User avatar
BlackTornado
Addict
 
Posts: 115
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 10:09 am

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 30th, 2008, 7:43 am

In the end they both make Shoru shut up for a second... So it goes to show you that Archer wins on doign something like that with Shirou.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby Prince6233 » November 30th, 2008, 9:59 am

Well my favourite was the quote of archer


"Yeah. Buying you some time is fine, but-- You won't mind if I beat that thing, right?"
User avatar
Prince6233
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 24
Joined: November 30th, 2008, 9:28 am
Location: Monkeystaan

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 30th, 2008, 10:19 am

I can't remember exactly how it goes but my favorite quote came from the scene where
Shirou agrees to cooperate with Lancer on one condition.
!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby negum » November 30th, 2008, 10:28 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:I can't remember exactly how it goes but my favorite quote came from the scene where
Shirou agrees to cooperate with Lancer on one condition.

There you go!
uriel wrote:In UBW scenario

When, in the castle, shirou has to choose to accept or not lancer's help, and he says:
Shirou: "yes but under a condition..."
Lancer: "you want to know who is my master?"
Shirou: "No, stay away from tohsaka"
---- the air freeze

and all that happens after :D


That scene always cracks me up. :D
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:
User avatar
negum
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 30th, 2008, 10:35 am

thanks negum!
!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby inferno_flamex » November 30th, 2008, 11:04 am

negum wrote:
nanaya_shinya wrote:I can't remember exactly how it goes but my favorite quote came from the scene where
Shirou agrees to cooperate with Lancer on one condition.

There you go!
uriel wrote:In UBW scenario

When, in the castle, shirou has to choose to accept or not lancer's help, and he says:
Shirou: "yes but under a condition..."
Lancer: "you want to know who is my master?"
Shirou: "No, stay away from tohsaka"
---- the air freeze

and all that happens after :D


That scene always cracks me up. :D



You should be quoting what Rin said afterwords... XDDDD
And not what Shirou said in the first place...

Something about 'not misunderstading' or something.. Hahaha XDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby negum » November 30th, 2008, 11:30 am

Ok ok, just for you.

Continuation of the previous quote:
*Lancer being awesome* 8)
Rin: W-W-What are you saying!? we're not like that! Um... Yes, we're just cooperating...!
Lancer: Reeeally?
Rin: You're irritating. What's with that know-it-all face...!? Come on, say something, Shirou! Tell him we're just cooperating!
Shirou: ..........................

Shall I continue? This scene is too good to get all of it in a short quote. XD
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:
User avatar
negum
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 30th, 2008, 11:49 am

Continue the quote!
!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby negum » November 30th, 2008, 12:11 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:Continue the quote!

:roll:
Well, since I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Continuation of the previous quote:
Rin: Hey, say something, you idiot...! T-This is as if we really do love each other...!
Lancer: Hey it is not 'as if'. You two are already in love. Even I can tell, and I'm only watching it from the side. But she's actually denying it? this is troublesome, kid.
Shirou: ...Well.I already know Tohsaka is troublesome.
Rin: Wha...
Lancer: Oh, how reassuring. Then I shall take care when I socialize with her. But she is fun to tease, so I'm going to entertain myself while we're together. You don't mind that condition, right?
Shirou: All right. we'll go with that. We'll have your help until we beat Caster
*Shirou and Lancer shake hands*

And to finish it off:
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:
User avatar
negum
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 30th, 2008, 12:16 pm

That scene made me laugh so hard, I loved that, because it's so UNLIKE Shirou, it's the only time in the entire Visual Novel that he acts in such a way, that I was like "Wow! GO YOU ! GETTING A PERSONALITY!"
User avatar
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 686
Joined: May 20th, 2007, 7:56 pm

Unread postby Rikh » November 30th, 2008, 4:58 pm

it was probably put in for the intense lulz
User avatar
Rikh
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 649
Joined: July 19th, 2008, 6:07 pm
Location: Unlimited Taiga Works

Unread postby MaruKyuu » December 20th, 2008, 2:58 am

Simple. There's no contest whatsoever.

Emiya Shirou: KING OF HEROES, DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH SWORDS?
User avatar
MaruKyuu
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 9
Joined: December 20th, 2008, 12:56 am

Unread postby that one guy » December 20th, 2008, 7:15 am

I'd probably go with this one because it has my favorite style of getting a point across, one that you never really see in Fate to this extent.(Though Tsukihime is chock full of it)

Then cut it off.
User avatar
that one guy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 481
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 11:11 pm
Location: How should I know?

Unread postby zharth » March 3rd, 2009, 3:01 am

"What you people call happiness did not bring me joy."
- Kotomine Kirei
User avatar
zharth
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 1
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 2:49 am

Unread postby -Shiki- » March 3rd, 2009, 6:35 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:I can't remember exactly how it goes but my favorite quote came from the scene where
Shirou agrees to cooperate with Lancer on one condition.


yup..my all time favourite :D with voice, its truly an epic lol :lol:
i cant help rereading/relistening that part over and over again..rin's mad tone is simply heavenly :P
-Shiki-
Addict
 
Posts: 110
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 3rd, 2009, 11:26 am

Mkilbride wrote:That scene made me laugh so hard, I loved that, because it's so UNLIKE Shirou, it's the only time in the entire Visual Novel that he acts in such a way, that I was like "Wow! GO YOU ! GETTING A PERSONALITY!"



>.<

Heh.. Hey.. If the girl in question is the girl i gave my heart to...
..
..

I'd react the exact same way...

Would'nt you?
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests