uhh got a question?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Hiyono » October 16th, 2007, 6:33 pm

I was under the impression that Shiki's Nanaya upbringing makes him extremely hostile to the supernatural only?
'It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied"
- John Stuart Mills
Hiyono
Might just like this board

Unread postby JimmyT64 » October 16th, 2007, 7:17 pm

Hiyono wrote:
I was under the impression that Shiki's Nanaya upbringing makes him extremely hostile to the supernatural only?

Pretty much my impression too, though I get the feeling that Nanaya is a lot more uncaring than Tohno as far as the value of human life goes.
Tsukihime drinking game. 1. Every time a word or a phrase is repeated 3 or more times, take a drink (eg. This chair).
2. Every time Shiki claims not to understand something already explained, take a drink
3. Every time Shiki doesn't realize someone is hitting on him, take a drink.
4. Every time someone who should be dead, isn't, take a drink.
5. Every time Shiki does something ridiculous with points\lines.
JimmyT64

Unread postby Hiyono » October 17th, 2007, 1:49 am

JimmyT64 wrote:
Pretty much my impression too, though I get the feeling that Nanaya is a lot more uncaring than Tohno as far as the value of human life goes.

He doesn't really care if they live or not, but he doesn't go out and murder people either, or so it seems anyway.
'It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied"
- John Stuart Mills
Hiyono

Unread postby Neofit » October 17th, 2007, 2:09 pm

Hiyono wrote:
JimmyT64 wrote:

He doesn't really care if they live or not, but he doesn't go out and murder people either, or so it seems anyway.

Then what about the murderer in Kagetsu Tohya? The serial murderer in Shiki`s dream was Nanaya Shiki. That means he could actually have a murderer side (though it doen`t prove he actually killed someone), one that is unrelated to supernatural beings.
Neofit
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby JimmyT64 » October 17th, 2007, 3:11 pm

That Nanaya was Shiki's nightmare - the worst case scenario for Shiki, where he himself becomes a serial killer. Not the real thing - just a nightmare Shiki dreamed up.
Tsukihime drinking game. 1. Every time a word or a phrase is repeated 3 or more times, take a drink (eg. This chair).
2. Every time Shiki claims not to understand something already explained, take a drink
3. Every time Shiki doesn't realize someone is hitting on him, take a drink.
4. Every time someone who should be dead, isn't, take a drink.
5. Every time Shiki does something ridiculous with points\lines.
JimmyT64

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat