Where did Miyako and Akiha's school make an appearance?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Where did Miyako and Akiha's school make an appearance?

Unread postby Aiikon » September 24th, 2007, 6:23 am

I've read/read about quite a bit of Tsukihime (Tsukihime, Melty Blood, Kagetsu Tohya, Plus+Disc) but am unsure of few things. Are there any other stories I'm missing? I know Miyako Arima has to show up somewhere and I thought I'd heard there was a relatively long story revolving around Akiha's school (in fact I think I remember seeing artwork featuring that at some point) but I don't know where they come from. Elucidation would be appreciated.
Aiikon
Totally hardly posted

Re: Where did Miyako and Akiha's school make an appearance?

Unread postby Silverman » September 25th, 2007, 1:02 am

Aiikon wrote:I've read/read about quite a bit of Tsukihime (Tsukihime, Melty Blood, Kagetsu Tohya, Plus+Disc) but am unsure of few things. Are there any other stories I'm missing? I know Miyako Arima has to show up somewhere and I thought I'd heard there was a relatively long story revolving around Akiha's school (in fact I think I remember seeing artwork featuring that at some point) but I don't know where they come from. Elucidation would be appreciated.

Because it is not really important to know I guess :?
Does anybody wants to know what their school looks like? I don't.
Silverman
Addict

Unread postby rubberchicken » September 26th, 2007, 2:34 am

Akiha's school is explored in some detail in "A Story For the Evening", one of the sidestories from Kagetsu Tohya.
rubberchicken
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » September 26th, 2007, 7:45 pm

Don't worry, you're not missing much. Akiha's school seems to be one of those typical crazy Japanese schools that's run by the supreme student council.

Tell me I'm wrong, but to my knowledge, Miyako only appears in Melty Blood.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Return to Tsukihime Chat