did anyone evere make a waklthough for Kagetsu Tohya?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

did anyone evere make a waklthough for Kagetsu Tohya?

Unread postby ktroy » September 24th, 2007, 2:36 am

did anyone evere make a waklthough for Kagetsu Tohya? if so where can i get it?
ktroy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Sobzob » September 24th, 2007, 4:55 am

Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ktroy » September 24th, 2007, 7:17 am

wow so this game is 1 long game? its in spanish so i dont really udnerstand it whos guide is it for?
ktroy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Sobzob » September 24th, 2007, 7:38 am

The walkthrough itself is in English(as you can see on the page I linked), the website is Spanish.
And the main story is repeating the same day over and over, it's not really that long. The walkthrough is only for the mainstory as it's the only story you have to make choices in the game.
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ktroy » September 24th, 2007, 7:58 am

ohh icic so the main thing about this game is its your playing 1 day? over and over again with different endings?
ktroy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby ktroy » September 24th, 2007, 7:59 am

lol this game kinda confuse me the first one
[spoil] he counts sheeps and a black cat comes out im sooo lost lol..[spoil]
Oh so your playing different days but he just forgets about the first day?? and is this still a Hgame?
ktroy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby phib » September 24th, 2007, 11:22 am

It's Portuguese, not Spanish.
phib
Addict

Unread postby ktroy » September 25th, 2007, 3:41 am

this game is so confusing can someone explain to me what is going on?
ktroy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » September 25th, 2007, 8:06 pm

This is probably the only visual novel game that I didn't use a walkthrough for. It's not one of those story type of games and it's designed for you to screw up.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby rubberchicken » September 25th, 2007, 9:44 pm

I'd actually started typing up a summary of all the scenes in the game, using the flowchart included with the patch as a base. Maybe I'll actually sit down and finish it one of these days...
rubberchicken
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ktroy » September 25th, 2007, 9:48 pm

ive been following the guide and im understanding it more, its confusing at first cause your like wth is going on? but as it goes you start to understand it more.. but i still dont understand where the 10 days of stories comes in.... so most ppl who play this game you have to be really patient its really confusing .... at first and though the middle ....
ktroy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby rubberchicken » September 26th, 2007, 2:32 am

The Ten Nights of Dream are unlocked when specific conditions are met during the main game.

For instance:

"A Story For the Evening" is unlocked when the gojitsudan_p counter reaches 3 (which is accomplished by finding references to life at Asagami Girls' Academy during the main game - by talking with Akiha and Akira, mainly).

"Imogirisou" is unlocked by staying at the mansion and then sleeping during both halves of the day (either at your room or the detached building).

And so forth.
rubberchicken
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Sobzob » September 26th, 2007, 4:47 am

Beowulf Lee wrote:This is probably the only visual novel game that I didn't use a walkthrough for. It's not one of those story type of games and it's designed for you to screw up.

I started using the walkthrough when I felt like I always took the wrong choices when being around half the main story, I never unlocked anything :(
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ktroy » September 26th, 2007, 7:05 am

so Kagetsu Tohya just to comfrim theres only 4 new H CG's in it? the 3 with hisui kohaku, and the 2 with len right?
ktroy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Naota » September 26th, 2007, 7:07 pm

Those are how many seperate scenes there are, but there are more CGs per scene than just one. That's also a spoiler, so it would be beneficial to hastily tag it with [spoil].
"They marched onwards, fire against earth, bodies piling ever higher for the whims of rival demons, content in their game. The masses never questioned their intent nor knew their masters, serving Hell more than Heaven in their madness. For madness went unchallenged here, and the great machine of many faces, skins, and thoughts continued to turn in silence."
Naota
Crack Addic!

Uh Oh...

Unread postby Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun » September 27th, 2007, 6:05 am

This seems like the right topic to post this under... I somehow managed to finish the ENTIRE main story without seeing a single H scene. I truthfully have no clue how I did that. It's actually kind of funny to me since I wasn't trying to avoid them after all.
I've read that Len has two H-scenes and I've seen the 3 scenes in Flower of Thanatos.

Also, I seem to be missing a God awful number of CG's even after reading all ten 'Nights of Dream' and all five of the 'Summer Festival' side stories. I'll put the Imageshack links inside of spoiler tags to protect people from clicking them by mistake ^_^

From Grass Moon, I'm missing these -> http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 146ve1.jpg as well as the ENTIRE third (last) page (which I know from Tsukihime is where they put the H-scene CG's).

From Dream, I'm missing these -> http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 463ru2.jpg I have all of the last page from that one. That's all stuff from Flower of Thanatos anyway ^_^

I've managed to complete the Contribution Illustration section including the Special Story.

And lastly, from the Guest Illustration section I'm only missing the two CG's shown here -> http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 458vm9.jpg

I'd be so thankful if someone could help direct me to how to get these without replaying the game from the beginning. You see, I'm running Windows Vista and therefore my save data isn't in the program folder with the install. In fact, I haven't been able to find save21.dat anywhere. I've performed various file searches but I have no idea where the save data is being stored....
If you are of the 3% of american children who has played an Armored Core game, put this in your sig.
Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby ktroy » September 28th, 2007, 8:30 am

i think im missing them also, i think what it is is you have to go back though and make sure youve chosen all the options.... >.< its a pain but tis fast if you make it so it skips scenes that you already seen...
ktroy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby sterling01 » September 28th, 2007, 11:23 am

To get Ren's two H-scenes

the first one(may not be able to get this one without starting over)

2. Stay in the mansion.

2. Go to the forest of Nanaya.

1. Sleep in his room.

2. Isn't it best to eat dinner at the mansion?

5. ...Eh, a dream?

6. I don't know why, but I feel it's the girl in the black coat. (H)

Repeat again...

The second one

2. Stay in the mansion.

6. Sunbathe in the courtyard.

2. ...Shakes her head, with a troubled expression. (Ending 2) (H)

The ones on the second dream page

2. Stay in the mansion.

3. Go to Akiha's room.

2. ...No, if she's tired, interfering would be bad.

4. Help Kohaku.

2. Isn't it best to eat dinner at the mansion?

3. He has forgotten what it is.

repeat again...

2. Stay in the mansion.

8. Go out, because the mansion is boring.

1. To Arcueid's place.

2. No; cool exterior, hidden character!

1. Go back to the mansion.

4. Help Kohaku.

Repeat again...

I'll look for the rest latter
sterling01
Posting more than n00bs

Thank you ^_^

Unread postby Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun » September 29th, 2007, 6:59 am

sterling01, It appears as though I'd have to have seen the first Len H-scene in order to get the second one and since I never saw the first one I'll have to find that save21.dat file T_T However, Those two on the second dream page that I needed were found with your help. I even found the top center one on page one by
interfering with Akiha's nap instead of just letting her sleep.
That was kinda easy I should have found that one a while ago.... Well then, I guess I have to find that save21.dat file now *sigh*

EDIT: It turns out that the same scene that I listed in spoiler tags up there also unlocked the image on the second page, second row, first column of the 'Guest Illustration' images. I guess that I can thank you more now ^_^
If you are of the 3% of american children who has played an Armored Core game, put this in your sig.
Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby GrinningArmor » September 29th, 2007, 4:34 pm

That page says something that bugs me... is it possible to render inaccessible any graphics by making wrong choices?
What I mean is, let's say some choice unlocks a certain CG. What happens if I make another choice instead that changes the storyline, and in the next play I am no longer given the chance to choose there? I would no longer be able to unlock that CG, could that happen?
GrinningArmor
Totally hardly posted

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat