did anyone evere make a waklthough for Kagetsu Tohya?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby sterling01 » September 29th, 2007, 5:55 pm

If you follow that walk though you will unlock everything
sterling01
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Hiyono » September 29th, 2007, 5:55 pm

Making progress in KT adds new choices, it doesn't take any away, so you can still unlock those early CGs even at the end. The fact that it adds new choices is almost the only (or is it the only?) way you can really tell you've made any progress in the current day.
'It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied"
- John Stuart Mills
Hiyono
Might just like this board

Unread postby rubberchicken » September 29th, 2007, 7:18 pm

No, there are some CGs that it's possible to miss, because the scenes they appear in can no longer be accessed after a certain point. (when flg6 is activated, for those who use the flowchart.)
rubberchicken
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun » September 30th, 2007, 4:15 pm

GrinningArmor, that's very true for example, as I stated in my last post,
I can't get Len's final H-scene since I didn't get her first one earlier in the game.

Oh, by the way I've finally figured out where KT stores it's save data when it's being run as a limited user in Windows Vista. It's here -> C:\Users\\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Kagetsu Tohya For some reason neither Windows nor Google Desktop can search this location which is why I couldn't find it before. This location is only valid for Vista 64-bit versions however, in the 32-bit versions it would just be 'Program Files' instead of 'Program Files (x86)'.
If you are of the 3% of american children who has played an Armored Core game, put this in your sig.
Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby ReaperX » November 4th, 2007, 9:53 am

I don't understand the spanish words in the walkthrough of a day(22)
ReaperX
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sobzob » November 4th, 2007, 11:07 am

ReaperX wrote:I don't understand the spanish words in the walkthrough of a day(22)

Seems to be explaining the questions.. Not that I understand, it's just a guess.
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ReaperX » November 4th, 2007, 12:33 pm

Could someone here be kind enough to translate it? Cause free translation isn't really helping, since it manages to translate very few words only and i still can't make out what it means.

Edit: Or you could just tell me the list of answers for the different categories cause i really don't know which one is right or wrong, i only know like half of them.

Edit II: Nevermind, i did the common sense category by cheating with google. Hehe.. And there's also a list of answers for the categories right down below, but it's in Japanese. So maybe they want you to fail a day (22).
ReaperX
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sobzob » November 4th, 2007, 3:18 pm

I knew I had posted the answers in another thread, I just missed it a couple of times when looking for it. But anyways, here it is; http://www.revolve-trans.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=919
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ReaperX » November 4th, 2007, 4:17 pm

Why is it that for "a day (32)" they ask me to choose the fifth choice "To Jinan's Surgery" but it's a different choice? Did i do something wrong?
ReaperX
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sobzob » November 4th, 2007, 5:22 pm

It's likely to be translated into something else in the game then.. I can't really check that myself right now due to I haven't finished the game on this computer, but if I recall it right the choice is something like "Go to the hospital"(?).
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ReaperX » November 5th, 2007, 1:49 am

Well.. I don't have that choice so most likely i need to do one of the days again?
ReaperX
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby JimmyT64 » November 5th, 2007, 7:36 am

If you're looking for that choice then
Go through the school route, and, at the end, go straight home. You should then get the chance to hang with either of the maids, Akiha or resting. Be antisocial and stay in your room, and you should get a new character! The next day, go out to the street, and the hospital choice should appear.

Anyone know better?
Tsukihime drinking game. 1. Every time a word or a phrase is repeated 3 or more times, take a drink (eg. This chair).
2. Every time Shiki claims not to understand something already explained, take a drink
3. Every time Shiki doesn't realize someone is hitting on him, take a drink.
4. Every time someone who should be dead, isn't, take a drink.
5. Every time Shiki does something ridiculous with points\lines.
JimmyT64
Might just like this board

Unread postby ReaperX » November 5th, 2007, 9:53 am

So the new character is Tokie right?
ReaperX
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby UbeL » November 7th, 2007, 8:48 am

the flowchart included can be considered as a walkthrough.. although it could be a pain to understand it, and sadly it doesn't tell the cgs..

btw, i'm looking for the two keys that can unlock the chest (the one with kohaku), i got one, but i'm unsure whether it's the first one or the second...
and what do i have to do if i'm to get the summer festivals story?
"Meier may we be this way forever, and
Tell me lover what will become of the others?"
Bones, skin, nails and flesh
On a bed of lack of passion, a medievil consequence
They worry you with all the talk of how you're not their kind
UbeL
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ReaperX » November 7th, 2007, 9:16 am

Okay sorry but i need help again on day(36), where some of the choices do not appear. Or maybe it already started at day(35), for the last choice where
they ask you to become one with the contents of her wardrobe?
or even at day (34) where
at the bottom of the list it says that you repeat again right after going to her room, which did not happen for me.
ReaperX
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat