My last name's really long, so...

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Arcueid concealed her last name because...

She forgot it
8%
She was so mad that she forgot it
No votes
She was so hungry that she forgot it
13%
Kinoko Nasu got to this part and forgot it
42%
She wanted to be like Ciel and took no last name
38%

Total votes : 24

Unread postby demonblade » September 19th, 2007, 5:50 pm

Ah yes. The infamous 'buruma'. I guess the general excuse is that's it's really airy and comfortable? After all, it's only slight longer than one's underwear...

And Illya wears one too. I wonder why they decided to remove Illya's H scene at all, if they were going to provide such fanservice at all.

Not that I care anyway...
Maybe they had enough of Lolicon with Kagetsu Tohya, methinks.
demonblade
Addict

Unread postby Raw » September 19th, 2007, 9:00 pm

Maybe, what's the legal age in Japan? Like in ero games in US, it always say that the characters in this game are over 18.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby demonblade » September 20th, 2007, 5:02 pm

Hmmm. Lolicon usually doesn't matter in terms of legality with the disclaimer ("We're all 18 even though this girl has the figure and size of a 10 year-old; therefore I can bang her (therefore you can feel free to fantasize about her while playing with yourself even though there is something rather disturbing about it.) and get away with it.") on, so I hardly think that's the case.
Also, in terms of chronological age, Illya is very much older than Shirou, who happens be her adopted half-brother. Hidden onee-san-streak combined with the looks of an imouto, hah!
demonblade
Addict

Unread postby Raw » September 20th, 2007, 8:10 pm

I must tell you, she looks older before you get to know her. In some CG's Illya looks her age (excluding the size).

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. What the legal age in Japan for sexual appearances?
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby demonblade » September 21st, 2007, 6:18 pm

Raw wrote:
I must tell you, she looks older before you get to know her. In some CG's Illya looks her age (excluding the size).

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. What the legal age in Japan for sexual appearances?

You're kidding? There are CGs like that? I don't recall anything of the sort.

Er, that's a dangerously good question. While I do know that state law in Japan allows consenting sex at 13, although prefecture laws usually override it and raise it to 18 instead.

I guess it's the same for sexual appearances then.
demonblade
Addict

Unread postby miszou » September 22nd, 2007, 7:11 pm

if its drawn there is no legal age in most countries :P so you don;t even need to say she's 18, she can perfectly be 14, like they say in these games.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat