Tsukihime Piano Fandisc

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Tsukihime Piano Fandisc

Unread postby demonblade » September 12th, 2007, 7:27 am

I have a question regarding the fandisc in question.

I've seen the tracklist, and they seem to be similar to the original 10 tracks of the game.

The only exception is the last two tracks, that is;

9) In the Moonlight -syn-co-pa mix
10) The moon of haraiso

I've always been a fan of piano instrumentals, and would love to hear it while playing the game.

However, I'm not too sure if that would be a good idea as tracks 9 and 10 seem to be different from the original tracks (In the Moonlight(half moon ver.) and Nowhere respectively).

Can anyone tell me if there IS a difference between the piano fandisc 9 and 10 tracks and the original 9 and 10 tracks?

If there is, or isn't, would it be a good idea to use those last two tracks to replace the originals?

I don't want to spend unnecessary money on it only to find out that the last two tracks are completely different from the original (rendering it such that the atmosphere of the game is spoiled)

P.S I'm not too sure if this post should be in the 'Ever After' thread instead, but seeing as this is regarding a different disc, I'd thought to make a different thread. Apologies to Message if I was wrong.
demonblade
Addict

Unread postby Ciel » September 12th, 2007, 2:16 pm

The 10th one is very different. However, it only plays during the ending credits, and I find the ever after version to suit credits far better than the original one.

9th isn't that different.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby demonblade » September 13th, 2007, 5:22 am

By Ever After version, do you mean the 10th track on the first disc (Ever After-ed-size), or the 'Nowhere' track on the second disc?
demonblade
Addict

Return to Tsukihime Chat