Tsukihime tranlsated by another guy

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Tsukihime tranlsated by another guy

Unread postby scifiwizard » February 22nd, 2004, 6:22 am

Just wanted to let you guys know that another guy just translated the game at

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/ ... _trans.txt

I just want an english version of the game to be out asap (most of those waiting will agree) instead of getting the original game and refer to a translated script every time I play the game. Your translator for the game can look over the text for accuracy and check with the author of this web page.
scifiwizard
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby scifiwizard » February 22nd, 2004, 10:14 pm

to get to the link, you need to copy and paste the link.

clicking the link will not work.
scifiwizard
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » February 22nd, 2004, 11:24 pm

I am well aware of this script, and my attempts to contact the person that created it have all but been in vain. I used this very skip for my skip testing purposes only, but will not release a patch using this script. Very subtitle parts of it are mistranslated, on top of the fact I will not, repeat, will NOT use a script unless the person wants their name on the project.

I have a translator working on the project right now, and I have another person that is interested (although with the living hell my life has been over the last week, I have been slow to replay to him ^_^;).

And this isn?t a script of Tsukihime, its Melty Blood, which is the game I am working on?. So?.. the topic seems a little off. ^_^;
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Return to Tsukihime Chat