Controller support?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Controller support?

Unread postby Mkilbride2599 » January 19th, 2014, 4:28 am

Just curious if there was anyway, like with X360CE or something. Recently, I read a VN with controller support, and leaning back in my chair, playing with the controller, I realized how much more relaxing for reading this was, rather than constantly clicking the mouse over and over.

Granted, I was able to get some support, in a weird way, the Joystick actually moved around on the menus, but no buttons did much of anything. Though if I enabled the touch screen, I could turn my triggers into right click / left click, but it was far from ideal.
Mkilbride2599
Totally hardly posted

Re: Controller support?

Unread postby abscess » January 29th, 2014, 9:16 pm

From what I've seen controller support depends on the VN in question. A less than ideal option could be using a wireless kb and mouse set and whenever a choice pops up try to use your leg or something as a mousepad. Rubbing a mouse on yourself is not particularly comfortable when that comes up, but considering most of the time you'd be lying down, clicking that thing resting on your belly or whatever, I deem it comfortable enough.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Tsukihime Chat