how do you pronounce...

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Chetyre » August 24th, 2007, 7:44 am

well, the anime does have a pretty godly soundtrack at least. Sacred Moon FTW
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu
User avatar
Chetyre
Addict
 
Posts: 116
Joined: May 1st, 2007, 12:48 am
Location: Brazil

Unread postby scwintz101 » August 24th, 2007, 7:46 am

whats FTW? is arc as naive in the anime as she was in the game?
Image
User avatar
scwintz101
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 29
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:20 am

Unread postby puKKa » August 24th, 2007, 11:22 am

Shingetsutan indeed lacked alot of important stuff, but it also was concrete and dint have lots of useless stuff. They could've probably made it a 26 ep anime but I doubt I'd had liked it as much then since I hate when they draw out things that dosnt need to be drawn out. You also had to figure out some things for yourself that were more explained in Tsukihime.

The connection between the other heroines is not at all important in Shingetsutan since it only focuses on Arcueid, so including all the "bounding"-scenes for the other heroines is not important.
User avatar
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
 
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread postby Raw » August 24th, 2007, 4:21 pm

FTW = For the win.

No, Arc in the anime isn't funny or cute, and since she's the main protagonist of it, that's the reason it sucks. Also, there 0, and i mean 0, character development.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
User avatar
Raw
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: August 8th, 2007, 10:53 pm

Unread postby puKKa » August 24th, 2007, 5:08 pm

Raw wrote:FTW = For the win.

No, Arc in the anime isn't funny or cute, and since she's the main protagonist of it, that's the reason it sucks. Also, there 0, and i mean 0, character development.


There's quite enough if you can think a little for yourself, but I guess some people have to have everything spelled out for them to like stuff.
User avatar
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
 
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread postby scwintz101 » August 24th, 2007, 5:41 pm

puKKa wrote:There's quite enough if you can think a little for yourself, but I guess some people have to have everything spelled out for them to like stuff.


its not so much that its just for this i got so used to the game that making the anime so devoid of the original content only destroys the purpose of making it in the first place i mean they changed it so much that they didnt even introduce the characters as they should have been i mean atleast fate/stay night held true to its respected game i just figured they could've been a bit more detailed with the characters than just a condensed short series will allow not only that but show how the characters really are wether than just skip to all the intense moments when it does even show their real character its just disrespectful to cut from something that was already exelent to begin with i mean look at it this way you order a pizza but its missing a slice you would mad cause you didnt get what you expected so to it plainly plainly im dissapointed because the took rather large chunks out and change events to fit this cut and really outwardly ruined what had the potential to be a great series
Image
User avatar
scwintz101
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 29
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:20 am

Unread postby puKKa » August 24th, 2007, 6:58 pm

I'm seriously not going to read that. No puncturation, no paragraphs, no commas.
User avatar
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
 
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread postby scwintz101 » August 24th, 2007, 7:01 pm

this isnt some stupid essay this is the internet where such things are not necessary

its communication so i see no reason to be grammatically correct
Image
User avatar
scwintz101
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 29
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:20 am

Unread postby bbq » August 24th, 2007, 7:41 pm

Yes, but you could atleast make it easier to read instead of a long run-on sentence.
User avatar
bbq
Into 17 Pieces
 
Posts: 17
Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 7:48 am

Unread postby scwintz101 » August 24th, 2007, 7:53 pm

yea, but still its not a sentence its not like its impossible to read actually i find it quite simple
Image
User avatar
scwintz101
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 29
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:20 am

Unread postby puKKa » August 24th, 2007, 7:58 pm

scwintz101 wrote:this isnt some stupid essay this is the internet where such things are not necessary

its communication so i see no reason to be grammatically correct


~200 words w/o a comma or puncturation is just annoying to read. If you want to make yourself heard, make yourself readable. And how is not correct grammar important for communication?

I'm not asking you to not write typos, miss spell or use incorrect grammar but to seperate the parts in the text so that is's easily read.
User avatar
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
 
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread postby scwintz101 » August 24th, 2007, 8:00 pm

okay what ever but you dont have to put so impudently
Image
User avatar
scwintz101
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 29
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:20 am

Unread postby puKKa » August 24th, 2007, 8:04 pm

I just stated my point, EOD.
User avatar
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
 
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread postby scwintz101 » August 24th, 2007, 8:05 pm

okay sorry if i sound like an asshole thats just how i am
Image
User avatar
scwintz101
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 29
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:20 am

Unread postby Raw » August 24th, 2007, 8:54 pm

Aside from the flame war, yes scwintz, you need to use proper grammar. Not super ?ber grammar, but at least separate ideas, because i don't know if you are from another country with another language, but in english and the latin languages (like mine, spanish), you have to separate ideas so the image of what you're trying to say, comes clear at the end.

Don't get mad, respect the moderator, have fun, have proper grammar, for your sake, not ours. And yes, i did read your post, and i found it very difficult to follow.

PS: And you're only an asshole if you admit it yourself.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
User avatar
Raw
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: August 8th, 2007, 10:53 pm

Unread postby puKKa » August 24th, 2007, 9:10 pm

Raw wrote:Aside from the flame war, yes scwintz, you need to use proper grammar. Not super ?ber grammar, but at least separate ideas, because i don't know if you are from another country with another language, but in english and the latin languages (like mine, spanish), you have to separate ideas so the image of what you're trying to say, comes clear at the end.

Don't get mad, respect the moderator, have fun, have proper grammar, for your sake, not ours. And yes, i did read your post, and i found it very difficult to follow.

PS: And you're only an asshole if you admit it yourself.


/huggles

NO! *** li*****! /run
User avatar
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
 
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread postby Raw » August 25th, 2007, 1:18 am

Wow, what was THAT!?
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
User avatar
Raw
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: August 8th, 2007, 10:53 pm

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » August 25th, 2007, 6:17 am

Use punctuation and proper grammar if you actually want people to read what you wrote. I you don't want people to read it and wish only to take up space, that's fine too.

Edit: Yeah, the anime did have an awesome soundtrack. I want a full version of Sacred Moon but I don't think there is one.
User avatar
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 197
Joined: May 7th, 2007, 2:02 am

Unread postby Message » August 27th, 2007, 6:34 am

Beowulf Lee wrote:I you don't want people to read it and wish only to take up space, that's fine too.

No, it's not. scwintz101, please either stop acting like a child and start behaving like the adult that you claim to be, or find another community to talk with people. This forum is neither for mindless ranting nor for childish flamewars. Thread locked because it stopped serving any purpose at all.
User avatar
Message
Master of Bad Puns
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: October 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: Netherlands

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest