Shiki's Eyes of Death Perception

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » February 12th, 2008, 9:49 am

as mukuro said, mystic eye killer is the glasses in question, something made by her sister Tohko, Aoko just made the glasses indestructable (relatively) i dont see where you got potion from...

and nasu himself has said rakkyo and tsukihime dont occur in the same reality/timeline, but this is still open to debate i guess.
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » February 13th, 2008, 4:35 pm

serialies wrote:as mukuro said, mystic eye killer is the glasses in question, something made by her sister Tohko, Aoko just made the glasses indestructable (relatively) i dont see where you got potion from...

and nasu himself has said rakkyo and tsukihime dont occur in the same reality/timeline, but this is still open to debate i guess.
well
You must be right.
but it is just a pity I actually want to see what would happen if the two Eye-users would meet each other.
and that with the potion
I always thought Aoko stoled a potion, which killed the Mystic eyes, and not the glasses.
but If you say so.
I haven't read Kara no Kyoka so I don't know.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » February 18th, 2008, 7:11 am

► Show Spoiler

Jinnai
Might just like this board

Unread post by Jinnai » February 22nd, 2008, 9:03 am

Shirosaki wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Unless of course they decide later to link them. They can always find a way to do that if they wanted. There are always ways around inconsistencies, including adding more entities and such that could alter reality.

At this time though, it doesn't appear they are connected.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » February 22nd, 2008, 1:55 pm

but I just thought.
► Show Spoiler
8 inches in a week!

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » February 22nd, 2008, 2:44 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:but I just thought.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Mukuro
Addict

Unread post by Mukuro » February 22nd, 2008, 4:39 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:but I just thought.
► Show Spoiler
Seriously, where the hell did you get that from?
► Show Spoiler

Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Kanzar » February 22nd, 2008, 9:53 pm

► Show Spoiler

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » February 22nd, 2008, 10:29 pm

Guys I know this doesn't hve to do anything with the eyes but I was wondering at which moments does Shiki turns to the Nanaya Shiki. It isn't so clear for me.
8 inches in a week!

chasmirror
Crack Addic!

Unread post by chasmirror » March 1st, 2008, 10:57 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:Guys I know this doesn't hve to do anything with the eyes but I was wondering at which moments does Shiki turns to the Nanaya Shiki. It isn't so clear for me.
► Show Spoiler

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » March 2nd, 2008, 2:06 am

chasmirror wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:Guys I know this doesn't hve to do anything with the eyes but I was wondering at which moments does Shiki turns to the Nanaya Shiki. It isn't so clear for me.
► Show Spoiler
Ok so far I know but I mean which conditions must be met before Shiki turns into Nanaya.
8 inches in a week!

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » March 2nd, 2008, 5:55 am

zweiterversuch wrote:
chasmirror wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Ok so far I know but I mean which conditions must be met before Shiki turns into Nanaya.
I think:
► Show Spoiler

-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread post by -[J1N]- » March 2nd, 2008, 7:06 am

► Show Spoiler
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » March 2nd, 2008, 2:15 pm

just to be clear...he never embodies the "Nanaya" from KT or Melty blood (atleast not fully), if Nanaya was Hyde, and N.Shiki was Jekyll, all those times he went "crazy" would be like the borderline between the two persona's, never fully reaching the state where he became "Hyde" (unless you consider a particular "bad end"...)

conditions for the "Nanaya" persona bubbling up? non-humans, thats about it...more inhuman the being, the more profound the effect/desire/killing-urge of the Nanaya blood.

you can tell when it happens, because his eyes will turn blue (the Nanaya Jougan)
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » March 2nd, 2008, 3:03 pm

serialies wrote:just to be clear...he never embodies the "Nanaya" from KT or Melty blood (atleast not fully), if Nanaya was Hyde, and N.Shiki was Jekyll, all those times he went "crazy" would be like the borderline between the two persona's, never fully reaching the state where he became "Hyde" (unless you consider a particular "bad end"...)

conditions for the "Nanaya" persona bubbling up? non-humans, thats about it...more inhuman the being, the more profound the effect/desire/killing-urge of the Nanaya blood.

you can tell when it happens, because his eyes will turn blue (the Nanaya Jougan)

But Ok.
more inhuman the being, the more profound the effect/desire/killing-urge of the Nanaya blood.
but why are there moments when he diesn't turn like when against Warachia or Tatari Shion.
They are both Dead Apostels (well Shion more or less).
And against Kishima well...
8 inches in a week!

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » March 2nd, 2008, 10:03 pm

► Show Spoiler

Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shourai » April 24th, 2008, 7:52 am

Hi guys... Sorry for the n00b question, but I wanna ask how applicable is Shiki's Eyes of Death Perception? I mean, can he use it to see the dot of a being, and then throw the knife to hit that dot instead of normally stabbing it? Thanks in advance.

-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread post by -[J1N]- » April 24th, 2008, 9:13 am

Shourai wrote:Hi guys... Sorry for the n00b question, but I wanna ask how applicable is Shiki's Eyes of Death Perception? I mean, can he use it to see the dot of a being, and then throw the knife to hit that dot instead of normally stabbing it? Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure it's been quite thoroughly discussed in this thread already, just look around in it a bit. Since you already know of the powers, I don't think you need to be too afraid of the spoiler tags either. Read from oldest to newest if you're scared of hitting the wrong spoiler tag =).
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » April 24th, 2008, 11:12 am

I am playing Tsukihime again and just realized there are times when even though the line/point of death was cut/stabed the person/animal/being in question didn't die.
examples:
► Show Spoiler
8 inches in a week!

-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread post by -[J1N]- » April 24th, 2008, 12:27 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:I am playing Tsukihime again and just realized there are times when even though the line/point of death was cut/stabed the person/animal/being in question didn't die.
examples:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler