Shiki's Eyes of Death Perception

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » November 12th, 2007, 4:34 pm

ahh i got confused i thought you were trying to say that they all had mystic eyes of death XD, okay its all cool now *nods*..cuz if kiri had the mystic eyes of death then kouma = dead
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.

serious8
Might just like this board

Unread post by serious8 » December 4th, 2007, 11:39 am

Ehhh Yeah Kiri actually had magic Eyes but his eyes allowed him to see the people' toughts not their deaths

and about the eyes
Well I think that make any sense at all.
I mean The Eyes of Death ( the eyes of mistycal death perception is too long) are supposed to be something that even the true ancestors can't handle and when it grows stronger
it can kil the user trough too much stress and cause madness from seeing the death constantly. Then Why hasn't Ryoga Shiki any problem with them and Tohno Shiki almst die every time he use them?
and
if R. Shiki eyes are more developed than T. Shiki's and because of it they don't cause her any trouble, then why was Shiki told his eyes shouln't get stronger?
and it can't be because they are in different Type-moon universes since the Aozaki sisters know each other and can steal from each other.

► Show Spoiler

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » December 4th, 2007, 12:55 pm

about R.shiki
► Show Spoiler
and to your spoiler question: yes, thats exactly what it would do, hence why he cant overuse it
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.

JimmyT64

Unread post by JimmyT64 » December 4th, 2007, 6:57 pm

serious8 wrote:if R. Shiki eyes are more developed than T. Shiki's and because of it they don't cause her any trouble, then why was Shiki told his eyes shouln't get stronger?
You're confusing "stronger" and "more developed".

Think of it like an engine - if you wanted to, you could probably tune up a Ford Fiesta engine to go up to stupid-fast speeds. However, doing so wouldn't do the engine any good, and would likely cause it to break down eventually. This is Tohno Shiki.

On the flipside, a Porsche would have little difficulty reaching such speeds, and would recieve very little damage from going fast. Add that to the fact that Ryougi knows where the brakes are (metaphorically speaking), and you can see the difference.
Tsukihime drinking game. 1. Every time a word or a phrase is repeated 3 or more times, take a drink (eg. This chair).
2. Every time Shiki claims not to understand something already explained, take a drink
3. Every time Shiki doesn't realize someone is hitting on him, take a drink.
4. Every time someone who should be dead, isn't, take a drink.
5. Every time Shiki does something ridiculous with points\lines.

serious8

Unread post by serious8 » December 4th, 2007, 7:56 pm

Ok
thank you
you have explained a lot better than Arcuried self
I was also confusing the words...

well
If R.Shiki's eyes are better or don't cause such a damage to her body and T.Shiki's eyes are just poison for his brain wouldn't R.Shiki beat T.Shiki up if they would fight each other?

And can R.SHiki's eyes kill poison? ( that was something really unbelively from T.Shiki)

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » December 4th, 2007, 10:16 pm

serious8 wrote:Ok
thank you
you have explained a lot better than Arcuried self
I was also confusing the words...

well
If R.Shiki's eyes are better or don't cause such a damage to her body and T.Shiki's eyes are just poison for his brain wouldn't R.Shiki beat T.Shiki up if they would fight each other?

And can R.SHiki's eyes kill poison? ( that was something really unbelively from T.Shiki)
Probably, but not because R.Shiki's eye doesn't hurt. It is better.

serious8

Unread post by serious8 » December 5th, 2007, 1:29 pm

yesterday I noticed Shiki's eyes doesn't cause him any damage when he was a child.
and I just realized they just hurt when Shiki is near some Vapire or powerful non-human such as Red-arcuried.
so I came to the conclusion:
The Eyes selves are just something that he could get crazy from but not somehting that could actually kill him, but the eyes and his urge to kill are the causes from this selfdamage.
or I am wrong?
moreover they seem to become stronger or react different depending of the enemy.

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » December 5th, 2007, 2:40 pm

as i recall
► Show Spoiler

serious8

Unread post by serious8 » December 5th, 2007, 3:22 pm

Inneed. Shiki's eyes become stronger but what I mean is they become stronger in order to defeat the opponent. It isn't a matter of time.

For example
Shiki atthe beginning was only able to see the lines but after his meeting with arcuried (also after he kills her) he was able to see the points as well.
SO
The Eyes became so strong because Shiki met a poweful demon... (or something like that)

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » December 5th, 2007, 4:05 pm

uh...im pretty sure thats not right.
► Show Spoiler

serious8

Unread post by serious8 » December 5th, 2007, 5:27 pm

OK
► Show Spoiler

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » December 5th, 2007, 11:56 pm

serious8 wrote:Inneed. Shiki's eyes become stronger but what I mean is they become stronger in order to defeat the opponent. It isn't a matter of time.

For example
Shiki atthe beginning was only able to see the lines but after his meeting with arcuried (also after he kills her) he was able to see the points as well.
SO
The Eyes became so strong because Shiki met a poweful demon... (or something like that)
Wrong. Shiki's Eye is dormant for many years because he have the Mystic killer glasses. (Not really a spoiler, right?) As for Eyes getting stronger, I think it gets stronger as he sees more deaths with it. Seeing lines/dots that are harder to understand (like dead things or Arc or other powerful beings that are harder to die, therefore more difficult to understand its death) might stimulate it's growth.

JimmyT64

Unread post by JimmyT64 » December 6th, 2007, 12:09 am

Also, when he first met Arcueid
► Show Spoiler
Tsukihime drinking game. 1. Every time a word or a phrase is repeated 3 or more times, take a drink (eg. This chair).
2. Every time Shiki claims not to understand something already explained, take a drink

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » December 6th, 2007, 7:21 am

JimmyT64 wrote:Also, when he first met Arcueid
► Show Spoiler
im not sure i agree to that,
► Show Spoiler

JimmyT64

Unread post by JimmyT64 » December 6th, 2007, 10:23 am

Shiki, as a normal person, is not likely to want to see death, consciously or subconsciously, wheres Nanaya-mode-Shiki loves it. Basically, hes not resisting the eyes like he would normally, so they can see the points.

I shit at explainerizing.

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » December 6th, 2007, 12:08 pm

Shiki, as a normal person, is not likely to want to see death, consciously or subconsciously, wheres Nanaya-mode-Shiki loves it
► Show Spoiler
hes not resisting the eyes like he would normally, so they can see the points
► Show Spoiler

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » December 6th, 2007, 2:14 pm

Ah, I remembered something.
► Show Spoiler

serious8

Unread post by serious8 » December 6th, 2007, 4:23 pm

Yes, he sees them sometimes with the glasses on but I don't know why.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by serious8 on December 6th, 2007, 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Democracy = 50+1 .: If you are the one you are the democracy

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » December 6th, 2007, 4:57 pm

serious8 wrote:Yes, he sees them sometimes with the glasses on but I don't know why.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

serious8

Unread post by serious8 » December 6th, 2007, 9:46 pm

AAAA.
I thought you were talking about Arcuried's route (I was playing it as I wrote the comment).
but I recall the same thing in Arcuried's route
► Show Spoiler
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I may be confusing the manga with the game.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am searching for it right now to prove if I am wrong.
Last edited by serious8 on December 7th, 2007, 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Democracy = 50+1 .: If you are the one you are the democracy