Satsujinki? [Spoilers?]

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Satsujinki? [Spoilers?]

Unread postby DarkEyes » August 18th, 2007, 5:31 pm

Well I looked into the forums and didn't really find anything specific about him.. So what I know is that he's a future Shiki with advanced Mystic Eyes which cannot be controlled by the Mystic Eye killer glasses... I would like to know some more about him, like how much time passes after the Arc's ending , where is he now, why his eyes became stronger and... Well basically I would like to know everything or where I could get his story or where ever u got to know him from =P
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Ephyon » August 19th, 2007, 12:07 am

There's really not much about him at all. The name is a pun switching the Kanji for for "Killer" for the one used in Shiki's name, so it's something like Shiki the Killer... or "Shikiller" but I hate that translation with passion.

Basically, Shiki some two or more years after Tsukihime, possibly (not certainly) after Arcueid's True End. His eyes have gotten so strong that he needs to cover them with a burial cloth used as bandages to restrain them. He's been going around killing Vampires on his own and gained some considerably fame, as well as the nickname of "DEATH". While there's no exact description of his skills, he's supposed to have improved a LOT, so much that he mopes the floor with an expert association magus without using his eyes or even killing her. He also kills Lourve, Nrvnqsr's successor as the #10 DAA in a stealth attack: The sucker only realized what was going on when the upper half of his body fell on the floor as he was sliced in two.
Ephyon
Might just like this board

Unread postby DarkEyes » August 19th, 2007, 6:59 am

0.0 Nice =)

But uh... Where the hell could I get his story or game or whatever? =P
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » August 19th, 2007, 10:17 pm

I'm not very sure there is such a "game" out there.

Only info I've seen on Satsujinki was at Moonlit World/(nonexistant now?)Fuyuki. And I believe they should've taken it from character profiles or some booklet out there. Wouldn't know for sure.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby onizukaeikichi » December 7th, 2007, 9:34 am

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yOowLUdiv1c

how did he get satsujinki in melty blood? Is it some sort of mod since the skin is basically nanaya with different moveset

edit : bah most likely its that mugen crap ( i dont play it so i didnt realise )
onizukaeikichi
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 8th, 2008, 10:09 pm

Satsujinki will be one of the main characters of Tsukihime 2 together with
Dead Apostle number 18, Enhance, or "The Knight of Vengeance".

Where is he now??? Prolly in a town called Aylesbury, where the DAA have gathered to awaken "The Dark Six" the strongest dead apostle, so that they can kill the sleeping Arc and put an end to the world. He, of course, is there to stop them, and save Arc ;) (a rough explanation of the plot in TH2)

Other than that, everything that's out on him atm is already written in this thread.

Theory: His eyes probably became stronger due to the fact that he's been using them ALOT lately. Since he'd almost never take off his glasses in the past, the eyes's powers were being held back. The true extension of the EofDP's powers is yet unknown. Maybe he'll be able to make lines appear where he wants them to?

*Can't wait for Tsukihime 2, GO TYPE-MOON GO!!!*
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AlinSabel » October 8th, 2008, 11:10 pm

What?

There's gonna be a Tsukihime 2? Thought that was just a joke. :P
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » October 8th, 2008, 11:13 pm

AlinSabel wrote:What?

There's gonna be a Tsukihime 2? Thought that was just a joke. :P

Oh! but it was already stated that there will be one next April 1st! Ask Message about it! :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby ayadew » October 8th, 2008, 11:13 pm

If Nasu gets his way there'll likely be one. Currently Fate gives all the money though
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby gexer64 » October 9th, 2008, 1:08 am

On beasts lair there's the prologue with shiki ambushing the new no 10 louvre. Shiki kills him before he has a chance to respond.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AlinSabel » October 9th, 2008, 1:11 am

gexer64 wrote:On beasts lair there's the prologue with shiki ambushing the new no 10 louvre. Shiki kills him before he has a chance to respond.

That's from Notes or something. Not T2.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 9th, 2008, 2:51 pm

AlinSabel wrote:
gexer64 wrote:On beasts lair there's the prologue with shiki ambushing the new no 10 louvre. Shiki kills him before he has a chance to respond.

That's from Notes or something. Not T2.

Info from Wikipedia: "In the prologue of the yet unconfirmed Tsukihime 2, he was assassinated effortlessly by a stealth attack from Satsujinki." :P Even if it's from "Notes" or whatever it is, it's still part of TH2's storyline.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AlinSabel » October 9th, 2008, 8:22 pm

Info from the TYPE MOON Wiki

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Talk. wrote:When it was published, Nasu mentioned that he wasn't certain about making it canon yet, meaning that this side-story could be dropped and forgotten.

It's not a prologue of an uncomfirmed T2, as it didn't appear as such. It appeared as a side-story. And the normal Wiki isn't all that great. :P
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby gexer64 » October 9th, 2008, 11:24 pm

AlinSabel wrote:Info from the TYPE MOON Wiki

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Talk. wrote:When it was published, Nasu mentioned that he wasn't certain about making it canon yet, meaning that this side-story could be dropped and forgotten.

That would just get rid of the epicness. And I do want to see a Tsukhime 2. However only time or viewing nasu's mind would tell. (I am not so keen to the latter, since it would probably melt my brain)
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 10th, 2008, 5:32 am

It's not a prologue of an uncomfirmed T2, as it didn't appear as such. It appeared as a side-story. And the normal Wiki isn't all that great. :P

But I still want him to kick Lourve's ass, or at leat have it mentioned in TH2 >_<
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 10th, 2008, 6:34 am

NanatsuYa wrote:

But I still want him to kick Lourve's ass, or at leat have it mentioned in TH2 >_<

Same here, I wanna see Shiki in his Nanaya mode!
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby -Shiki- » October 18th, 2008, 6:52 am

NanatsuYa wrote:Satsujinki will be one of the main characters of Tsukihime 2 together with
Dead Apostle number 18, Enhance, or "The Knight of Vengeance".

Theory: His eyes probably became stronger due to the fact that he's been using them ALOT lately. Since he'd almost never take off his glasses in the past, the eyes's powers were being held back. The true extension of the EofDP's powers is yet unknown. Maybe he'll be able to make lines appear where he wants them to?

*Can't wait for Tsukihime 2, GO TYPE-MOON GO!!!*

well..on the bolded words;
he might be able to control his eyes..Ryougi Shiki from kara no kyoukai can activate her mystic eyes of death perception at will..so, theoretically, Tohno Shiki should be able to do so with training..

thats it i guess..but from BMW, his maximum eye power is by using the skill jyunana bunkatsu..lol..maybe there will be stronger powers for him..
-Shiki-
Addict

Unread postby animefanrk2k » October 30th, 2008, 4:13 pm

So Satsujinki is Shiki in the future with stronger eyes and perma-Nanaya-mode? Nice!

On another note, TH2 looks like To Heart 2. =P
animefanrk2k
Addict

Return to Tsukihime Chat