What comes afters Tsukihime?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

What comes afters Tsukihime?

Unread postby minotan » August 5th, 2007, 5:36 am

After finishing Tsukihime, I don't know what to do; should I play MB, KT, the Plus-Disk, or something else afterwards?

Off-subject, I've heard about a Plus-plus-Disk or something, what exactly is it? Is there a difference between that and the Plus-Disk?
minotan
Totally hardly posted

Re: What comes afters Tsukihime?

Unread postby Blue Gunner » August 5th, 2007, 7:06 am

minotan wrote:After finishing Tsukihime, I don't know what to do; should I play MB, KT, the Plus-Disk, or something else afterwards?

Off-subject, I've heard about a Plus-plus-Disk or something, what exactly is it? Is there a difference between that and the Plus-Disk?

Pick one. It really doesn't matter, it's up to you. You won't get some of the jokes in Melty Blood if you haven't played KT though. It isn't like there's much of a structured order as to where the games run.

As to the second one, I have no idea. This is what wiki has to say about it though:

The Tsukihime Plus-Disc is a fan disk to Tsukihime released in January 2001 by Type-Moon. In its original edition, it included wallpapers, the first four chapters of Kara no Kyoukai, rare early demo versions of Tsukihime, a contemporary Tsukihime demo, and two short side stories featuring Tsukihime characters in visual novel form. It was included alongside Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya in the April 2003 Tsuki-Bako package, where it also included the "Plus+Disc", a port of the demo and the two side stories plus two new stories from NScripter to the more capable KiriKiri engine also used in Fate/stay night, and the trial version of Melty Blood.
Improve your vocab and feed people in need: http://www.freerice.com
Blue Gunner
Addict

Re: What comes afters Tsukihime?

Unread postby Eriol-kun » August 6th, 2007, 10:20 pm

minotan wrote:Off-subject, I've heard about a Plus-plus-Disk or something, what exactly is it? Is there a difference between that and the Plus-Disk?

I think you mean the Plus+Disc.

If I recall correctly, this has some sort of Sacchin/Neko-Arc discussion (Geccha 2) and some other story.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Return to Tsukihime Chat