Missing 2 CGs.... help would be greatly appreciated

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Missing 2 CGs.... help would be greatly appreciated

Unread postby Chronowraith » July 10th, 2007, 1:52 am

Hello, just finished Tsukihime a little while ago however I am still missing 2 CGs... the first one is on Arcruied's first page, column 3, row 2. The other one is on Hisui's first page same location....

I will continue to play through the game looking for choices i may not have taken but any help would be greatly appreciated (especially since i already finished the entire story portion).

Thanks!
-Chronowraith
Chronowraith
Addict

Re: Missing 2 CGs.... help would be greatly appreciated

Unread postby Message » July 10th, 2007, 8:52 am

Chronowraith wrote:The first one is on Arcruied's first page, column 3, row 2.

This is ARK_E08.JPG, used in s137. This scene is only reached if you have a very high Arcueid score (8 out of the possible 10 up to that point). Search the flowchart for details on how to get there.

Chronowraith wrote:The other one is on Hisui's first page same location....

This is HIS_E03.JPG, used in s323. To get to this scene you need to pursue the Hisui route and choose to join the welcome-home party. Once again, see the flowchart for details.

Unread postby Chronowraith » July 10th, 2007, 8:28 pm

ah thanks a lot ^_^ guess i'll play through to those sections tonight
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby DarkEyes » July 27th, 2007, 3:08 pm

Uhh.. I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'll just ask here... I have completed all the endings and Eclipse... And I'm still missing one CG in Akiha's section.. http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/5075/image1tr1.jpg Can anyone help me find it? Thx in advance =)
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chronowraith » July 27th, 2007, 8:14 pm

how can you have all the endings + eclipse.... you're missing more than one CG... akiha has 4 pages not 3 and there a a LOT of CG that don't even show up with slots on yours....its' like you're missing all of the akiha H-scenes
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby Naota » July 27th, 2007, 9:00 pm

That's most likely because he's playing the non-ero version, of course :P. That said, I'm not really sure which CG would go there anyhow...
"They marched onwards, fire against earth, bodies piling ever higher for the whims of rival demons, content in their game. The masses never questioned their intent nor knew their masters, serving Hell more than Heaven in their madness. For madness went unchallenged here, and the great machine of many faces, skins, and thoughts continued to turn in silence."
Naota
Crack Addic!

Unread postby DarkEyes » July 28th, 2007, 1:48 pm

Yup, non-ero, I kinda like it better that way ^^ And I'll post the second CG page too... Maybe it'll help =) http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/227/image2rz9.jpg Maybe it's supposed to be a Yumizuka CG... Aww... c'mon guys.... I bet Message knows where to find that CG... Where are u?! PLZ HELP ! ! :P
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » August 27th, 2007, 6:04 am

This is AKI_H14.JPG, used in s120 and s122. They are the Akiha and Kohaku dream sequences, in the Arcueid route. Please see the flowchart for further details.

Unread postby scwintz101 » August 27th, 2007, 8:23 am

Message wrote:
Chronowraith wrote:The first one is on Arcruied's first page, column 3, row 2.

This is ARK_E08.JPG, used in s137. This scene is only reached if you have a very high Arcueid score (8 out of the possible 10 up to that point). Search the flowchart for details on how to get there.

Chronowraith wrote:The other one is on Hisui's first page same location....

This is HIS_E03.JPG, used in s323. To get to this scene you need to pursue the Hisui route and choose to join the welcome-home party. Once again, see the flowchart for details.

:( the flowchart dont work on my computer it gives me an error saying "illegal action"
scwintz101
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby bbq » August 27th, 2007, 12:19 pm

scwintz101 wrote::( the flowchart dont work on my computer it gives me an error saying "illegal action"

Make sure you have Adobe Reader or some program installed that lets you view .pdf files. Otherwise, could you be more specific about your error?
bbq
Into 17 Pieces

Return to Tsukihime Chat