Manga?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Manga?

Unread postby Uh Oh Yoh » June 15th, 2007, 11:14 am

I've seen the manga for sale on borders.com however I'd like to know if anyone has a site or something for the scanlations or scans in general. I'd really like to buy them, however if I can get it for free I'd like that too.
Uh Oh Yoh
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » June 15th, 2007, 11:17 am

You have a lot of guts to first say it's licensed and then asking for an illegal copy. Thread locked because I don't feel like strict law enforcement today.

Unread postby puKKa » June 15th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Message wrote:You have a lot of guts to first say it's licensed and then asking for an illegal copy. Thread locked because I don't feel like strict law enforcement today.

O_o

It's already licenced? though shingetsutan is licnenced so maybe it's not too strange. I think I'll keep collecting the japanese ones though, better learning ^^
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Message » June 15th, 2007, 4:54 pm

Unread postby md » June 15th, 2007, 8:45 pm

puKKa wrote:
Message wrote:You have a lot of guts to first say it's licensed and then asking for an illegal copy. Thread locked because I don't feel like strict law enforcement today.

O_o

It's already licenced? though shingetsutan is licnenced so maybe it's not too strange. I think I'll keep collecting the japanese ones though, better learning ^^

Well if he saw them for sale at Borders, that's a pretty good sign that it's licensed.
md
Crack Addic!

Return to Tsukihime Chat