Missing CG

Unread postby Stradiot » May 25th, 2007, 12:48 pm

i'm missing a ciel cg from page 4, the one on the right

can anyone tell me how to get it?
Stradiot
Might just like this board

Unread postby Another_MB_Fan » May 25th, 2007, 5:34 pm

In 11/Mirage(I) choose:
2. .....I'll just have her leave the food in here.

As for me, after completing Arc's and Ciel's routes a couple of Arcueid's CG were still left locked. Will they be opened while playing the other 3 routes or did I miss them in the previous ones?
Another_MB_Fan
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Stradiot » May 26th, 2007, 3:20 am

there are some arc cgs that will be unlocked when you choose to "complete" your raping of her that just began with groping in a back alley..also you'll get some after you finish all the routes in the game..and another opportunity to get some that you might've missed is when you're sleeping at night and you can choose which girl you imagine to have come to visit you for an h-scene
Stradiot

Unread postby Mkilbride » May 26th, 2007, 8:35 am

When you choose to have her with or without the glass's maybe? Different pictures, so yeah.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Re: Missing CG

Unread postby Velvet_Lerange » June 5th, 2013, 1:51 pm

I'm missing the 6th CG for Arcueid (first page). I got the bad ending, and both True and Good Endings, and I finished all the other routes. Help please!~
Velvet_Lerange
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Yoten » June 7th, 2013, 7:10 am

Velvet_Lerange wrote:I'm missing the 6th CG for Arcueid (first page). I got the bad ending, and both True and Good Endings, and I finished all the other routes. Help please!~

You have to hit every single one of Arc's affection points up to who you choose for the "dream", then a couple of decision points later choose to "return home" rather than continuing to search for her.
Yoten

Unread postby Zearth » August 18th, 2013, 10:05 pm

I'm missing the eighth CG on Arcueid's second page. The one right after the CG of Chaos' death. I'd really appreciate the help on how to find it.
Zearth
Totally hardly posted

Return to Tsukihime Chat