Favorite Tsukihime-world Girl (Has this been done already?)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Who is your favorite girl from the world of Tsukihime

Arcueid Brunestud
26%
Ciel
8%
Hisui
15%
Akiha Tohno
20%
Kohaku
12%
Aoko Aozaki
5%
Satsuki Yumiduka
8%
Len (Loli form)
4%
White Len (from Melty Blood)
1%
Mecha-Hisui (from Melty Blood)
No votes

Total votes: 265

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » August 29th, 2008, 3:51 am

Subliminal Neko-Arc Route >Hisui > Kohaku > Akiha > Ciel > Arc

Hisui was my favorite over all... Hisui is perfect

Kohaku's route was really interesting, and i loved the true ending to it

Akiha's is special, i cant really catagorize it, but its definitely one of the best set of endings out there. True end or good end, it was all great

Ciel (only unlocked true ending) very nice ending, really made her sound emotional towards her goal

Arc... Good ending, its just that it was my least favorite =P Dont get me wrong, i love seeing Roa get owned in this route, but its just that this arc has the least character development for me. Also Arc is way too overpowered... imho :)

Subliminal Neko-Arc route - Very amazing route, has the best character devlopment, graphics, sound, and appearances of all games ever created. Watching Neko-Arc fight Nrvnsqr and Roa at the same time, while using one claw was pretty epic (you can only unlock this route after 139.6 playthroughs. Any higher or lower will de-unlock the secret neko button on the lower right hand of the screen when Sachinn has her sad fate)
Last edited by Rikh on August 30th, 2008, 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

gunwarrior
Addict

Unread post by gunwarrior » August 29th, 2008, 6:28 am

Rikh wrote:Subliminal Neko-Arc route - Very amazing route, has the best character devlopment, graphics, sound, and appearances of all games ever created. Watching Neko-Arc fight Nrvnsqr and Roa at the same time, while using one claw was pretty epic (you can only unlock this route after 139.6 playthroughs. Any higher or lower will de-unlock the secret neko button on the lower right hand of the screen when Sachinn has her sad fate
I hate you... so much...

Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Inverted » August 29th, 2008, 8:15 am

Hmm .. Very difficult indeed .I like all the girls almost equally .There is simply no clear favorite for me here among the 5 main heroines (emm we have to wait for the remake Sacchin :twisted: ) .

Arc>Ciel>Akiha>Hisui>Kohaku>Len>Sacchin>Aoko

I suck at explaining why I like them .

However I voted for Ciel Sempai as Arc has a lot more admirers.

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » August 30th, 2008, 5:26 am

Hisui is UBER though... i dont know why people do not luvz her...

Maybe in tsukihime remake, Hisui will have the most favored route...

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by abscess » August 30th, 2008, 7:22 pm

Rikh wrote:Hisui is UBER though... i dont know why people do not luvz her...

Maybe in tsukihime remake, Hisui will have the most favored route...
Hey man! I voted for Hisui! :/
I dunno why I like that character that much. Maybe because, of all the girls in the game, she is the most normal one
► Show Spoiler
, that and the "maid thing" caught me from the first instant I saw her for some reason :D

Kohaku is, or close second or at the same level. The character is quite different from Hisui for various reasons, even if both of them are maids and sisters. With her at Hisui's side at the top, I think a various number of fetishes and/or fixations are nicely covered :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Sepheriel » August 30th, 2008, 10:40 pm

Man this is WAY too hard to pick a favorite.
For me its: Arc=Ciel=Sion=Hisui>Akiha=Kohaku=Aoko>Satsuki=Len=White Len. Mecha-Hisui doesn't even count.

That's how I see it.
Last edited by Sepheriel on September 17th, 2008, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » August 30th, 2008, 10:43 pm

Well...I would say Akiha!!
If I have Akiha, Kohaku and Hisui come as an extra! ku ku ku...
:twisted:
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

abscess

Unread post by abscess » August 30th, 2008, 10:52 pm

By the way...
I see no Sion or Akira! Those are two of my favorite characters too!!
I may have actually voted for Sion, but she wasn't around so... it was easier for me to decide.
Sepheriel wrote:Mecha-Hisui doesn't even count.
Indeed.... no Sion or Akira in the poll is mildly understandable, but having Mech-Hsui there...? I mean.. c'mon!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Sepheriel » August 30th, 2008, 11:37 pm

Man Sion is HAWT and is an awesome character! Akira is just cute, like a little sister.

s4itox
Might just like this board

Unread post by s4itox » August 31st, 2008, 6:26 am

Where the heck is Akira? She's definitely my favourite.
But, given that list, it would have to be Hisui.

Jatts
Addict

Unread post by Jatts » August 31st, 2008, 6:32 am

Where is Sion? You have Mecha-Hisui but no Sion??? SHENANIGANS!

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » August 31st, 2008, 7:00 am

now that i think about it, the subliminal mecha-hisui route was twice as tear jerking as the subliminal neko-arc route
if you want a reference about how tear jerking neko-arcs is, it is so tear jerking that you can be hospitalized for dehydration for two weeks based off water lost in tear production

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Sepheriel » August 31st, 2008, 7:16 am

Rikh wrote:now that i think about it, the subliminal mecha-hisui route was twice as tear jerking as the subliminal neko-arc route
if you want a reference about how tear jerking neko-arcs is, it is so tear jerking that you can be hospitalized for dehydration for two weeks based off water lost in tear production

What are these "subliminal-hisui" and "subliminal neko-arc" routes you are talking about?

abscess

Unread post by abscess » August 31st, 2008, 9:12 am

Sepheriel wrote:
Rikh wrote:now that i think about it, the subliminal mecha-hisui route was twice as tear jerking as the subliminal neko-arc route

What are these "subliminal-hisui" and "subliminal neko-arc" routes you are talking about?
I second that!

that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by that one guy » August 31st, 2008, 5:22 pm

The subliminal Mech Hisui route really made me hate Kohaku though. How anyone can like her after all that is just....beyond me.

DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkEyes » August 31st, 2008, 6:10 pm

yeah i know what u mean... but i never rly liked kohaku =p i mean yeah getting revenge is good and crap but ur supposed to get it on the person that hurt u... besides any1 that secretly drugs u isnt some1 to be liked in my book xD

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » August 31st, 2008, 6:58 pm

abscess wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:

I second that!
i third this!
That One Guy wrote: The subliminal Mech Hisui route really made me hate Kohaku though. How anyone can like her after all that is just....beyond me.
Agreed I saw an entire new side to her, At least Shiki had some amazing fight scenes in there. Although Kohaku is epic fail since that route

gunwarrior
Addict

Unread post by gunwarrior » September 1st, 2008, 10:42 pm

Honestly, I would be hard pressed to pick between Akira and Hisui. Akira is cute, and Hisui is... well, she's Hisui. It would come down to a coin toss.
► Show Spoiler

that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by that one guy » September 1st, 2008, 11:39 pm

DON'T LOOK!
► Show Spoiler

gunwarrior
Addict

Unread post by gunwarrior » September 2nd, 2008, 12:47 am

► Show Spoiler