Favorite Tsukihime-world Girl (Has this been done already?)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Who is your favorite girl from the world of Tsukihime

Arcueid Brunestud
26%
Ciel
8%
Hisui
15%
Akiha Tohno
20%
Kohaku
12%
Aoko Aozaki
5%
Satsuki Yumiduka
8%
Len (Loli form)
4%
White Len (from Melty Blood)
1%
Mecha-Hisui (from Melty Blood)
No votes

Total votes : 265

Unread postby Sobzob » June 22nd, 2007, 9:02 pm

Either Akiha or Hisui. Len works too.
But yes, Akiha is greatness.
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Grimkill7 » July 5th, 2007, 7:59 pm

Akiha. She is just too great. Many people think that she is a bitch but this is just her act of course. I think of all the girls she loves Shiki the most.
She kept lying to him just to keep him nearby, she booted all of the other relatives out and she even goes as far as trying to kill him just to keep him from getting with someone else (granted she wasn't really sane at the time).

Akiha is smart, beautiful, graceful and under the right circumstances she kicks ass too. She may have a flat chest but a flat chest is just fine if it belongs to someone like Akiha.
Grimkill7
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby miszou » July 6th, 2007, 5:06 pm

looking which chara has the most statues in my room I guess Arc is my favorite ^^

its her forceful carefree attitude that she uses to drag Shiki around that attracts me.

Unlinke a lot of people on this forum xD I like Ciel too :] But no more then the rest of the crew.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DarkEyes » July 21st, 2007, 12:16 pm

Ciel's my fav.. She's really cool and mature... The killer part's a big plus too =D Also..
The whole act and then trying to kill Shiki because Roa's trying to take over his body is rather cool XD Seriously it just makes the story more interesting... Besides... She didn't kill him or anything... And ppl sometimes forget that she wasn't trying to kill Shiki at all, it was Roa she was aiming for...
Also on my part I can totally understand Ciel... C'mon, she killed her own family and her whole town because of Roa... And then she was being killed over and over for a whole day, every day for like a month because of Roa... That's not even life anymore - it's hell.. Putting urself in her shoes - the hatred for Roa would bigger than the will to live... Well Ciel's will to live wasn't that strong then, but that's not the point =)
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby aldeayeah » July 23rd, 2007, 7:45 am

Akiha rules. Kohaku is my favorite heroine, but she wouldn't be half as funny without Akiha. She really should get her own spin-off...

(Actually, I just noticed everyone's funnier when they're dealing with Akiha...)

Random Akiha quote of the day:

aldeayeah
Might just like this board

Unread postby Devi » July 23rd, 2007, 8:20 am

it is just too hard to decide betweend Akiga and Arcueid because both of them are just too awesome :D and they have one thing that connects them :)
both of them had to fight the temptation todrink Shiki's blood :D
so just couldn't vote for either one... of course Hisui and Kohaku are awesome too but not like those two :)
Devi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby A.R.C.C. » August 1st, 2007, 12:23 pm

Ciel is rare moe. It's not easy to be able to properly pull off both swords AND glasses, and have a cute face too. :o

And personally, I don't see the her business of trying to kill Shiki as being necessarily worse than some of what half the other characters do. . .
[font="Verdana"]Wai for Kawasumi Mai![/font]
A.R.C.C.
Addict

Unread postby Chetyre » August 1st, 2007, 3:55 pm

I'll have to go for Len, she is just too cute and I want to hug her, and pet her kitty form
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby mir » August 2nd, 2007, 7:18 am

Huh? White Len still gets no luv? I'm so disappointed >.>
mir
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » August 3rd, 2007, 1:10 am

Sorry, but I've grown a new level of love for Len. After Kagetsu Tohya...

And I find the silent nature of Len a little more appealing. XD.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Wabbajack » August 5th, 2007, 11:19 pm

I still like Arcueid the most, next comes Akihia and Kohaku/Hisui.
Eat fish if you want to become stronger.
Wabbajack
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby A.R.C.C. » August 11th, 2007, 10:24 pm

Just played melty blood, and I can say that Sion ranks miles above any other character. She might as well be on a different list. There is nothing I don't like about her, and nothing more I could ask of her. So I can't even list what makes her my favorite. It's a shame she'd absolutely despise my random personality though.
[font="Verdana"]Wai for Kawasumi Mai![/font]
A.R.C.C.
Addict

Unread postby galvenize » August 19th, 2007, 9:16 am

I like Ciel , from the beginning ,she's a girl who's forced to hide the truth , blinded by the church she serves ... I've just finished her arc and i was really moved by her and shiki . I've had a different thought about her when i saw the anime , i didn't like her till now , in the game she's more careless and fragile i wan't to hold her in my arms to reconfort her XD :( .
galvenize
Crack Addic!

Unread postby DarkEyes » August 23rd, 2007, 5:25 pm

A question for the ppl that like Akiha...
I was just wondering... How much did u guys like Akiha on Kohaku's route?
I kinda... didn't.. I even started hating her on that route... I mean talk about secretive, lying, obnoxious and delusional...

Anyway just wanna get ur toughts =)
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Glenngunnerzero » August 23rd, 2007, 6:32 pm

I like Aoko, although I've just been playing since a week or so back, She seems like the coolest character too bad there's only 1 scene with her.
Glenngunnerzero
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sobzob » August 23rd, 2007, 6:43 pm

mir wrote:Huh? White Len still gets no luv? I'm so disappointed >.>

I'm starting to like White Len more and more right now =(
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » August 23rd, 2007, 11:22 pm

How so?!

I wanna know if this is because of that weird secretive game Mir mentions but never really talks about. XD. It's killing me now.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby mir » August 23rd, 2007, 11:45 pm

DarkEyes wrote:A question for the ppl that like Akiha...
I was just wondering... How much did u guys like Akiha on Kohaku's route?
I kinda... didn't.. I even started hating her on that route... I mean talk about secretive, lying, obnoxious and delusional...

Anyway just wanna get ur toughts =)

The Kohaku route made me actually hate Kohaku. The thought kept popping in my head:
Way to show loyalty you damn maid.

I played through it once, made me feel bad and had to go back and redo the Akiha route. Yes, as far as I'm concerned, both maids can be completely skipped =)

Eriol-kun wrote:I wanna know if this is because of that weird secretive game Mir mentions but never really talks about. XD. It's killing me now.

Remember the Shiro Akiha game? The White Len one has the same artists, but is much more kinky (tentacles and such).
mir
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Raw » August 24th, 2007, 4:27 pm

I loved Akiha's route, it's my favorite. Actually, i didn't like Kohaku's route, because i didn't like her route character development. I did like the Kohaku of Hisui's route.

As a side note, I loved Ciel's good ending, two girls for the price of one!
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby galvenize » August 24th, 2007, 5:34 pm

Akiha's true end is the best/worst (can't say) , it's the one that makes me really sad , because some guy disappeared :roll: .

So thats why i like ciel the best , super girl , super route , super end > nice .
galvenize
Crack Addic!

PreviousNext

Return to Tsukihime Chat