Is this official?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Is this official?

Unread postby puKKa » May 16th, 2007, 9:00 am

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... 003612618/

It looks abit like the official art, I'm no expert so does anyone know? And anyone know the content?
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Henduluin » May 16th, 2007, 9:45 am

Heh, I actually bought that a couple of years ago, thinking it was an official artbook. It wasn't.

It does have SOME official stuff in it, but it's mostly a collection of (crappy) fanart. Comes with some cards and the MB demo though.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby puKKa » May 16th, 2007, 9:59 am

Henduluin wrote:Heh, I actually bought that a couple of years ago, thinking it was an official artbook. It wasn't.

It does have SOME official stuff in it, but it's mostly a collection of (crappy) fanart. Comes with some cards and the MB demo though.

bleh, sounds boring..
iddqd
puKKa

Unread postby Qaenyin Angelblade » May 16th, 2007, 10:28 am

If you want an artbook I'd recommend the Plus Period artbook. I picked it up at a local japanese bookstore for 35$ and it is quite nice. Even has a transcript of the Talk sidestory, an interview, character popularity contest, fanart, plus all of the character CGs from all the games and character descriptions and introductions(including Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, and Melty Blood), and also has a pretty sizeable amount of info on Kara No Kyokai, and a bunch of concept art as well.
Qaenyin Angelblade
Addict

Unread postby puKKa » May 16th, 2007, 10:44 am

Qaenyin Angelblade wrote:If you want an artbook I'd recommend the Plus Period artbook. I picked it up at a local japanese bookstore for 35$ and it is quite nice. Even has a transcript of the Talk sidestory, an interview, character popularity contest, fanart, plus all of the character CGs from all the games and character descriptions and introductions(including Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, and Melty Blood), and also has a pretty sizeable amount of info on Kara No Kyokai, and a bunch of concept art as well.

Ye, I've ordered it quite some time ago but my pre-orders for alot of other stuff has been delayed but it should be shipped by the end of this month(I ordered it last year...)
iddqd
puKKa

Unread postby Qaenyin Angelblade » May 16th, 2007, 7:42 pm

You won't be disappointed then, it's the best artbook I've ever personally laid my hands on.
Qaenyin Angelblade
Addict

Unread postby marus » May 16th, 2007, 10:32 pm

I have that artbook (Colorful Moon). There's not much official artwork, but I think the fan-art is pretty good. There's also some other miscellaneous information about Tsukihime merchandise, and the MB demo like Henduluin said. It's a good book, though not as good as Plus Period, and probably not worth $35 + shipping.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Return to Tsukihime Chat