Anyone else intentionally lose just for the sake of...

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby okmol » August 21st, 2007, 12:41 pm

Man I keep on dieing. How I die I hid the truth from Hisui from the truth, if I don't hide it I also will die.I don't get it how to stay alive.
Man I wait and wait for Arc, then she kill me.
okmol
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Master gamer » August 31st, 2007, 9:55 am

Yup i tried everything in tsukihime so i unlocked everything and read everything there was even the secret if you press the moon in tsukihime main page game
Master gamer
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Eriol-kun » September 1st, 2007, 9:07 pm

hjtorz wrote:I get the same day 11 bad end at ciel route . Which according to ciel sensei which may need to trace back to day 6 in order proceed the game without dying . But After many attempt I found that its the last choice at end of day 5 also matter .

Yeah, that was the only unintentional death I suffered in Tsukihime. @_@
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby JimmyT64 » September 10th, 2007, 1:56 pm

Qaenyin Angelblade wrote:The only unintentional death I ever had was during the arc route.

I ended up getting Shark'd by nero in the hotel. I had the choices of either staying in the room with arcueid or going out to investigate. I looked at it this way. First, Arc is more likely to be able to protect me than I am likely to be able to just walk out there and fight off the attacker. Second, arc asked me to protect her, which I wouldn't be doing if I wandered off on my own. So I figured staying was the better option. Oops.

Best Ending Ever.

I'm going to do something entirely sensible and OH NOES! LAND SHARK'D!!!
Tsukihime drinking game. 1. Every time a word or a phrase is repeated 3 or more times, take a drink (eg. This chair).
2. Every time Shiki claims not to understand something already explained, take a drink
3. Every time Shiki doesn't realize someone is hitting on him, take a drink.
4. Every time someone who should be dead, isn't, take a drink.
5. Every time Shiki does something ridiculous with points\lines.
JimmyT64
Might just like this board

Unread postby kensain » November 9th, 2007, 10:48 am

JimmyT64 wrote:
Qaenyin Angelblade wrote:The only unintentional death I ever had was during the arc route.

I ended up getting Shark'd by nero in the hotel. I had the choices of either staying in the room with arcueid or going out to investigate. I looked at it this way. First, Arc is more likely to be able to protect me than I am likely to be able to just walk out there and fight off the attacker. Second, arc asked me to protect her, which I wouldn't be doing if I wandered off on my own. So I figured staying was the better option. Oops.

Best Ending Ever.

I'm going to do something entirely sensible and OH NOES! LAND SHARK'D!!!

Quite sad isn't it? You fight almost every kind of vampire stereotype ever seen, but in the end, get munched by quite possibly the lamest character in the game. He probobly has the highest kill count, we should do a poll. :lol:
The one who desires only perfection. Repeat.
The one who sees only flaws. Repeat.
The one who is unable to see alternative. Repeat.
The one who sees the unattainable perfection. Repeat.
The one who is blind. Relinquish.
kensain
Addict

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat