True Ending or Good Ending [Spoilers]

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

True Ending or Good Ending [Spoilers]

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » May 4th, 2007, 6:36 pm

I finished Tsukihime for the first time, and I got Arcueid's True ending. After that, I looked at the walkthrough and saw the "good" ending choice for her as well as on some others.

Are the good endings that different? Because I'm wondering if it's worth starting the game again, and picking choices up to the good ending one.
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chetyre » May 4th, 2007, 6:43 pm

the different endings are pretty much triggered by the very last choice you make in the entire route, so just save near the ending and replay. at max you have to go back like 3 sets of choices to get a different ending
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby Ephyon » May 4th, 2007, 6:44 pm

If you don't have a save, just restart, follow the same path and abuse the skip function until you get to that point.

Not my favorite actually, it just seems out of whack and the change from the True one is completely unmotivated. I wish I had saved that Reactions to Tsukihime endings chart for a better exposition.
Ephyon
Might just like this board

Unread postby Moogy » May 4th, 2007, 6:49 pm

Chetyre wrote:the different endings are pretty much triggered by the very last choice you make in the entire route, so just save near the ending and replay. at max you have to go back like 3 sets of choices to get a different ending

You actually don't even need to make any different choices for Arcueid's Good Ending. A new choice will appear during the epilogue after you see the True Ending; this choice determines whether you will get the Good or True Ending from then on.
Moogy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » May 4th, 2007, 6:55 pm

Ah, I was wondering because I never saw the good ending option. ;3 Guess I have to skip a bit. I was just afraid of well---doing something wrong. ^^;
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Shikiller » May 4th, 2007, 7:11 pm

Reactions to Tsukihime's endings

I love most of the endings,except for the Akiha's normal ending and Arcueid's good ending.
You just need to save often and use the skip scene to see all the endings,some of the bad endings are a must see,too,don't be afraid of them!
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » May 4th, 2007, 8:30 pm

Well, I liked Arcueid's good ending myself. I can see the reason for the true ending given her concern (...and the dramatic is nice), but I do like the thought of them well---being together. As it's my favorite combo Shiki girl-wise.

But that chart does leave me wondering about the future events. >_>
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chetyre » May 4th, 2007, 8:31 pm

my favorites are probably Ciel's good and Hisui's True
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby puKKa » May 5th, 2007, 12:38 am

My favourites are probably Arcueids True and All Akiha endings. I'm such a horrible person xDD
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » May 5th, 2007, 12:39 am

I would have guessed Hisui by your avatar. <_< Then again....the picture chart doesn't make them sound pleasant.
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Re: .......

Unread postby puKKa » May 5th, 2007, 10:28 am

Impractic_Shiki wrote:I would have guessed Hisui by your avatar. <_< Then again....the picture chart doesn't make them sound pleasant.

Well, Hisui is my favourite Tsukihime character but her endings were not the best even if they were indeed good ^^
iddqd
puKKa

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » May 5th, 2007, 12:40 pm

^^; Yeah, I see that's true. By the way, what does the text in your Hisui avatar say?
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Re: .........

Unread postby md » May 5th, 2007, 7:17 pm

Impractic_Shiki wrote:^^; Yeah, I see that's true. By the way, what does the text in your Hisui avatar say?

'Pishi...?'
md
Crack Addic!

Re: .........

Unread postby puKKa » May 5th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Impractic_Shiki wrote:^^; Yeah, I see that's true. By the way, what does the text in your Hisui avatar say?

as md says. If your woundering what it means, it dosnt mean anything. It's just something Hisui says in MB when she does her 6C6C attack ^__^
iddqd
puKKa

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » May 6th, 2007, 12:30 am

Ah, I follow. Like the infamous Nyu and Uguu. >_> Random cute SFX.
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby shadow_Hiei » May 9th, 2007, 12:54 am

Shikiller wrote:Reactions to Tsukihime's endings

I love most of the endings,except for the Akiha's normal ending and Arcueid's good ending.
You just need to save often and use the skip scene to see all the endings,some of the bad endings are a must see,too,don't be afraid of them!

So the second best one is the one that only gets only one ending? :(
shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread postby Xavier » May 9th, 2007, 1:05 am

shadow_Hiei wrote:
Shikiller wrote:Reactions to Tsukihime's endings

So the second best one is the one that only gets only one ending? :(

Jesus, the reactions are either crying or "wtf??". I'm not done with the game yet but that is a lot of sad endings.
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » May 9th, 2007, 6:04 am

Actually that description chart isn't at all accurate, it is probably meant as a joke more than anything else. I thought Kohaku's end was very depressing, and Ciel Good had me falling off my chair because I was laughing so hard. Hisui Good was awesome and left me smiling a broad smile. The only end that I really found saddening was Arcueid True, even though I had already seen the anime.

Unread postby shadow_Hiei » May 9th, 2007, 6:54 am

*gets Arc's good ending*

Yeah, I can't completely agree with that chart, just based off of that. Arc's good ending made perfect sense, and it was definitely more satisfying.
shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread postby Sparky » May 9th, 2007, 7:55 am

The chart is actually farely accurate for me, except with Ciel True... I didn't like Ciel much =/

Hisui's true was just... well... it left me emo for a few days.
Sparky
Addict

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat