True Ending or Good Ending [Spoilers]

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: so accruied's true ending

Unread postby Shikiller » July 27th, 2007, 5:38 am

miszou wrote:
north wrote:
so Acruied just goes back to sleep in her true ending and will forget about Shiki? And that is it????

kinda yeah :3 its what makes it sad doesn't it.

She will be dreaming with the happy moments she spent with Shiki forever,she won't forget him
Last edited by Shikiller on July 28th, 2007, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Nerroth » July 27th, 2007, 6:45 pm

Maybe Arc is waiting for Shiki to become a more considerate lover before coming back in her True ending...

...which, it seems, means that she never comes back.

Or, maybe she hears about a more compassionate red-head living in Fuyuki-shi, who due so some twist of Fate seems to be short one blonde girlfriend, and goes there instead.
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DarkEyes » July 28th, 2007, 1:41 pm

Hey that's just twisting the story, dude ^^
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby potaatti » July 29th, 2007, 5:36 pm

Nerroth wrote:
Maybe Arc is waiting for Shiki to become a more considerate lover before coming back in her True ending...

...which, it seems, means that she never comes back.

Or, maybe she hears about a more compassionate red-head living in Fuyuki-shi, who due so some twist of Fate seems to be short one blonde girlfriend, and goes there instead.

I like your interpretation of the True ending.. :D
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby okmol » September 7th, 2007, 5:23 am

I have not finish the last route.
I hate the True ending Hisui, the True ending of Akiha and the normal ending.

I hate the True ending of Hisui, why it is because Kohaku and Akiha die. I hate the Tohno family they sex abused Kohaku and make her into suffered. The past of Kohaku is dam sad, I alsway thought that she is cheerful but it is faking only. I like the Good ending of Hisui because none of the character die and it is good that Kohaku fogot all the bad memerise.

As for Akiha normal ending it just suck, Shiki keep on feeding blood to Akiha and she become like a doll, when will she become a human.
The True ending for Akiha is even worst, Shiki is crazy and he killed himself to save Akiha.That is dam sad. I almost cry
okmol
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby JimmyT64 » September 9th, 2007, 6:25 pm

Damn, seems like almost everyone here doesnt like sad endings.

Myself, I like Ciels true ending the best...
If only coz I like the implication that Shiki went on to become Ciels partner in vampire slaying, with their free time spent having a reasonably normal life in the city. Not the best situation possible, but damn good - just what I like in an ending...

Strangely, I really hate Ciels good ending. No idea why - maybe I've seen 1 or 2 too many harem animes recently....
Tsukihime drinking game. 1. Every time a word or a phrase is repeated 3 or more times, take a drink (eg. This chair).
2. Every time Shiki claims not to understand something already explained, take a drink
3. Every time Shiki doesn't realize someone is hitting on him, take a drink.
4. Every time someone who should be dead, isn't, take a drink.
5. Every time Shiki does something ridiculous with points\lines.
JimmyT64
Might just like this board

Unread postby miszou » September 9th, 2007, 7:56 pm

JimmyT64 wrote:Damn, seems like almost everyone here doesnt like sad endings.

I do :3 Sad endings areby far the best, almost of them made me cry :3 Besides, givin the stories of tsukihime, I think that sad endings are most befitting ^^

although seeing the happy endings, gives a good feeling again, but the sadness is whats more overpowering.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Caineth » September 10th, 2007, 2:33 pm

I hate sad endings, i really prefer happy. So watching Saikano really killed me...
Caineth
Addict

Unread postby Raw » September 10th, 2007, 8:06 pm

Sad endings leave a sour feeling to your soul, but at least they're the best, because you feel so many emotions. Akiha's endings where the best for me, and i loved the harem ending ;).
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby WraithR249 » September 13th, 2007, 6:01 am

I dunno. Sometimes the happy endings make me squeal until I forget that I'm a man, and I get confused for a while afterwards. The sad endings are good, and I like some of the bad endings that aren't even listed-

Since I'm in an evil Shiki mood (before I go to play MB with Shiki Nanaya), let me run through Tsukihime and get that ending where you

lop off Ciel's head and then go on a rampage (presumably) unchecked, killing innocents until there are no innocents left to kill.
WraithR249
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby demonblade » September 13th, 2007, 7:22 am

Hm.

Tsukihime's true endings usually made me emo for the rest of the day.

The only exception is Ciel's though. I thought it was fantastic.

And especially that last scene, where
You think the game's going to end as you being an unfeeling, unconscious vegetable, only to open your eyes to see Ciel's teary face, filled with relief and joy at the same time, framed by a beautiful azure morning sky.

Man, that was probably one of the best endings, in my opinion.

With the exception of the missing Sacchin ending of course. My wallpaper's currently the one with Satsuki kissing Shiki as her Good Ending, lol.
demonblade
Addict

Unread postby -[J1N]- » September 18th, 2007, 8:12 am

I like the sad endings as well, but it really does hurt you and leave you feeling empty, especially if that char was your favourite. Too much sadness will really hurt you, but you'll feel much more empty if it ends too happily

Like Devi feels, Kohaku's story was very disappointing to me. Yeah it's good everything turns out and she's happy, that's great, but they could've ended it somehow differently.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby goforit1 » October 15th, 2007, 12:14 am

Shikiller wrote:Reactions to Tsukihime's endings

some of the bad endings are a must see,too,don't be afraid of them!

Haha, that image is getting saved right now, it wins. :P

I agree a lot with the Arc good ending. Was def a lot of "that's it" when I saw it, but hey at least it's THERE.

ray_althor wrote:I hate sad endings, i really prefer happy.

demonblade wrote:Tsukihime's true endings usually made me emo for the rest of the day.

-[J1N]- wrote:I like the sad endings as well, but it really does hurt you and leave you feeling empty, especially if that char was your favourite. Too much sadness will really hurt you, but you'll feel much more empty if it ends too happily[/spoil]

I agree, that's why I couldn't be content with just the Anime's ending, going back to this game to get the "good" ones. My first play through I got the Arc true ending. /sigh I hate that freaking ending. Makes me /cry.
goforit1
Addict

Unread postby -[J1N]- » October 15th, 2007, 5:49 am

goforit1 wrote:I agree, that's why I couldn't be content with just the Anime's ending, going back to this game to get the "good" ones. My first play through I got the Arc true ending. /sigh I hate that freaking ending. Makes me /cry.

I'm really sensitive to anime adaptations of anything, but when I first saw "Lunar Legend" Tsukihime, I thought "WOW! What a mad anime!". After I got hold of the game, and the english patch, well... I never saw it in the same way ever again. I find myself criticizing everything, and that also includes the manga that came out as well. The main thing that really got me was

Poor Sacchin isn't supposed to be there! I know, it's nice to see her and that kawaii personality of her's, but I can't seem to get past the barrier that keeps telling me "This isn't normal, she's already dead by now". Something else I can't get over is that everything is so normal. Lots of things are left out, some characters don't have anything special about them, and Arihiko is a normal school person (=O). I understand this all comes to fit in with the short story of animes, but sometimes you just can't accept it
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Naota » October 15th, 2007, 4:16 pm

Where's my Sacchin ending?

So... True... T_T
"They marched onwards, fire against earth, bodies piling ever higher for the whims of rival demons, content in their game. The masses never questioned their intent nor knew their masters, serving Hell more than Heaven in their madness. For madness went unchallenged here, and the great machine of many faces, skins, and thoughts continued to turn in silence."
Naota
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Maes » October 15th, 2007, 4:55 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:
Poor Sacchin isn't supposed to be there! I know, it's nice to see her and that kawaii personality of her's, but I can't seem to get past the barrier that keeps telling me "This isn't normal, she's already dead by now". Something else I can't get over is that everything is so normal. Lots of things are left out, some characters don't have anything special about them, and Arihiko is a normal school person (=O). I understand this all comes to fit in with the short story of animes, but sometimes you just can't accept it

Those are the exact things that bothered me the most about the anime as well... I kept saying out loud(ya, I'm weird) whenever Sacchin came onscreen "you're not supposed to be here, gaaah!" It wouldn't have taken much to just have her do the disappearing act, but maybe that would've left too many people saying "hey, what happened to her?" since they've never played the game.
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Ciel » October 15th, 2007, 6:51 pm

Or it was made as a gift for her fans in the anime, since she didn't get a thing in the game except premature death. :P
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby goforit1 » October 23rd, 2007, 2:50 pm

dang. Just dang.

So I think I mentioned earlier that I haven't played all the endings. Well, now I've played through Akiha's endings and the true of Hisui. Hisui's true was just too epic for me to go on, I had to run off to my anime forums like this one and spam about it. :P

So you know, everyone always goes on about how the visual novels are so much better than the animes (tsukihime, fate/stay night, etc), but I always thought they were both good. That was before this.

Like I said, I played the Arc true and good, and loved it. Was really close to the anime, saddened me with the true and picked me back up a little with the good. I tried to play the Ciel route, but really.... I hate Ciel. Can't stand the way she looks, the way she acts, the way she looks, etc. Maybe I didn't play her enough, but I didn't like her at all in the anime, the Arc line, or the beginning of her line, so I gave up on the novel for a bit.

But then I came back and decided to skip that one and go to the Akiha route (I didn't do this at first because mirror moon said to go Arc->Ciel->Akiha->Hisui->Kohaku). WOW am I glad I did that. The Akiha route really opened my eyes to what the visual novels can do. The "Ciel-Sensei" lessens at the end say it all.... Arc doesn't make an appearance once. I thought it would follow the same story but with a different H scene/heroine. Boy was I wrong!

And so yea I just played through Hisui's true. DOUBLE WOW. Like, my jaw literally hit the floor when the (second to) last scene started. I just couldn't pick it (it being my jaw) up until after it fast forwarded. That ending just blew me away, what a twist!!!!!111

So yea, haven't played her good ending or the Kohaku story, but I don't think it will disappoint!

I'm beginning to convert to the "There is no Tsukihime Anime" cult.

-----------

P.S.
I'm getting that pic about the endings more and more as I complete the game. :P Hisui's true interpretation (the stick figure crying like crazy) is spot on. As were Akiha's interpretations. This game is win.
goforit1
Addict

Unread postby Naota » October 24th, 2007, 3:39 am

Ah, well good luck with Kohaku's route. As well as being my personal favourite heroine (with the exception of the lovely Yumizuka Satsuki and her missing storyline T_T), Kohaku had to have one of the most twisted, creepy routes of all. I mean, it enters an entirely new LEVEL of insanity by comparison.
"They marched onwards, fire against earth, bodies piling ever higher for the whims of rival demons, content in their game. The masses never questioned their intent nor knew their masters, serving Hell more than Heaven in their madness. For madness went unchallenged here, and the great machine of many faces, skins, and thoughts continued to turn in silence."
Naota
Crack Addic!

Unread postby goforit1 » October 24th, 2007, 5:30 am

Yea, I finished it today. So twisted, I agree. It was definitely on another level compared to the first stories. (Although.... 69 was lol.)

It's too bad Hisui and Kohaku have somewhat similar basic premises though, it was kinda lame to know....
That Kohaku was actually the girl watching in the window right from the start since I'd already done Hisui's.

All the Nanaya family story in Kohaku's arc was fricking awesome though.

Shiki going wtfpwnkiller on wtfmode Akiha was the most awesome fight ever. When Akiha went evil earlier on it was definitely an "Ohhhh Shit!" moment. I knew it was gonna be 100% ownage from that moment on.
goforit1
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Tsukihime Chat