True Ending or Good Ending [Spoilers]

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Message » October 18th, 2008, 7:07 am

abscess wrote:But.... seriously... someone please put a spoiler sign in the thread's title...

Good enough for me.

Unread postby suki-gin » October 29th, 2008, 7:01 am

I think it's pretty amazing that starting with Arc's route and then proceeding onto the others makes her route seem so plain...

Am I the only one who feels this way?
suki-gin
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » October 29th, 2008, 7:47 am

suki-gin wrote:I think it's pretty amazing that starting with Arc's route and then proceeding onto the others makes her route seem so plain...

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Not really. Although I did like her route, I don't consider her the best in Tsukihime. I know this is talking about subjective matters, but I consider it under Akiha's and Hisui's, maybe around the same level as Kohaku's. Even taking into account that Kohaku's was kind of a "shorter" route used as the one to close everything, it had a certain feeling because of the character's "fucked up-ness" that Arc didn't have all that much, but Arc's route does have it's moments but, after reading the VN, watching Shingetsutan, reading the manga.... well, I think I've had more than my share.

P.S:
Message wrote:
abscess wrote:But.... seriously... someone please put a spoiler sign in the thread's title...

Good enough for me.

I know it seems out of time but, thanks, man!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby suki-gin » October 29th, 2008, 7:56 am

abscess wrote:Not really. Although I did like her route, I don't consider her the best in Tsukihime. I know this is talking about subjective matters, but I consider it under Akiha's and Hisui's, maybe around the same level as Kohaku's. Even taking into account that Kohaku's was kind of a "shorter" route used as the one to close everything, it had a certain feeling because of the character's "fucked up-ness" that Arc didn't have all that much, but Arc's route does have it's moments but, after reading the VN, watching Shingetsutan, reading the manga.... well, I think I've had more than my share.

I think that's true especially when you consider the anime, novels, and a route like Kohanku's. I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one feeling that way.
Otherwise, each route had moments of joy, tears and wtf-ness.
suki-gin
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby shirou12 » October 29th, 2008, 12:34 pm

hmmm i think it is just ok, but im agree it is a bit plain. Well i like ciel's route.
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » October 29th, 2008, 4:22 pm

Well, at least Arc's route has the most number of bad ends... o_O

Personally, I found Arc's route to be less engaging than the other routes. I find it actually weird. The plot is action-packed and the characterization is deeper than other heroines... Maybe it's due to the lack of 'moe' moments? :? I find it strange that the titular heroine of the game has the least amount of appearances in other routes.
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Ambivalence » November 6th, 2008, 3:06 pm

Yeah, it's kind of weird that Arcueid appears so infrequently in other arcs... Although, if she DID, I think they'd be rather different to how they're intended, since she has so much influence (her personality, her history, etc.)
I personally prefer to check out all the true routes first... The only reason I did the good routes was to complete the game. =p
Ambivalence
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ausdoerrt » November 6th, 2008, 8:55 pm

^ She appears in Ciel's route quite a bit. Neither she nor Ciel appear that much in the Far Side of the Moon though, so I guess it's only normal.
Ausdoerrt
Addict

Unread postby Mazyrian » November 9th, 2008, 7:38 pm

Ciel does appear quite a bit in Akiha's; actually, more than in Arcueid's, I think (and she indeed vanishes in Hisui's and Kohaku's)
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Re:

Unread postby solid_1121 » October 2nd, 2010, 10:20 am

Shikiller wrote:Reactions to Tsukihime's endings

I love most of the endings,except for the Akiha's normal ending and Arcueid's good ending.
You just need to save often and use the skip scene to see all the endings,some of the bad endings are a must see,too,don't be afraid of them!

Hell yeah Akiha's True Ending is continued in Kagetsu Tohya Story by the Evening of some sort. I look forward to Tsukihime 2 with Akiha in it if not Ill kill
solid_1121
Totally hardly posted

Re:

Unread postby solid_1122 » October 18th, 2010, 4:55 am

Message wrote:
puKKa wrote:Did you forget the Akiha endings when you said that only Arcs True was sad? -_-

Actually, no, I didn't. Akiha Good didn't touch me very much somehow, and Akiha True was a great ending but I really wouldn't call it sad.

Akiha touched me damn hard. I like Akiha True end because I value heroic sacrifice and not to mention a very good storyline and emotional value.
Just telling my opinion. I like Hisui and Kohaku as a team and I hate them fighting. I like Kohaku more than Hisui because dont know just the impulse??

I liked Arcueid also because of the action packed vampire killing. Ciel not much but still liked her.
solid_1122
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat