Aoko Aozaki

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Aoko Aozaki

Unread postby Dtrini » April 15th, 2007, 11:54 pm

can any one provide any info on this sorceress. while playing tsukihime a minute ago. from what it say shes some how related to some thing called blue. and there are only three other people like her. shed some light .thanks in advance
Dtrini
Addict

Unread postby marus » April 16th, 2007, 2:22 am

http://www.geocities.com/max3075/top.htm
http://fuyuki.pbwiki.com

Both links have a lot of info and speculation on the Tsukihime world. Read around for Aoko and the Fifth Magic. And obviously there'll be some spoilers.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby WanderingShell » April 18th, 2007, 12:53 pm

jus curious,there any official announcement about the release of tsukihime 2 from typemoon?game or novel(not from fanfics)
WanderingShell
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Message » April 18th, 2007, 4:58 pm

WanderingShell wrote:jus curious,there any official announcement about the release of tsukihime 2 from typemoon?game or novel(not from fanfics)

As far as I know, Tsukihime 2 is 100% rumour, 0% fact.

Unread postby miszou » April 19th, 2007, 3:34 am

Message wrote:
WanderingShell wrote:jus curious,there any official announcement about the release of tsukihime 2 from typemoon?game or novel(not from fanfics)

Would be nice to have such a game, but I doubt we ever see something like that. Nasu just might write a new story in the Tsukihime world, like he did with some previous books.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby WanderingShell » April 19th, 2007, 8:55 am

oic.TQ for the info
WanderingShell
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby miszou » April 19th, 2007, 9:26 am

By the way, did anyone read Nasu's book about Aozaki?

I still haven't found it here in the shops, doubt will if I don't go around asking for it.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby marus » April 20th, 2007, 3:33 am

Are you talking about Mahoutsukai no Yoru? You're going to need to do a lot more than just "go around asking for it". There were only like 4 or 6 copies made for Nasu's close friends (so the story goes).
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby miszou » April 20th, 2007, 3:36 am

marus wrote:Are you talking about Mahoutsukai no Yoru? You're going to need to do a lot more than just "go around asking for it". There were only like 4 or 6 copies made for Nasu's close friends (so the story goes).

ok, that like explains why I couldn't find it -_-

Haven't done too much research on it yet, so I didn't knew :( Guess it would be impossible to find. He didn't released the story online too? Since I was hoping to read it sometime ^^;;
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby deathknight » April 20th, 2007, 7:11 pm

miszou wrote:
marus wrote:Are you talking about Mahoutsukai no Yoru? You're going to need to do a lot more than just "go around asking for it". There were only like 4 or 6 copies made for Nasu's close friends (so the story goes).

ok, that like explains why I couldn't find it -_-

Haven't done too much research on it yet, so I didn't knew :( Guess it would be impossible to find. He didn't released the story online too? Since I was hoping to read it sometime ^^;;

Hey I didn't know Nasu wrote books with indepth info on the characters! I just thought besides Kara no Kyoukai all his other stuff were unrelated to Tsukihime. Is there a website that has a list of his books on the Tsukihime characters? I'm especially interested in the story on mahoumune's Beef Eating contest with her sister and any books on Akiha or Hisui too.
deathknight
Addict

Unread postby miszou » April 21st, 2007, 4:35 am

I think that's the only book about a tsukihime character :] (of course I'm not really sure)

And Aoko is not really a character in the Tsukihime story in my eyes, she just crossed the story. She has her own story, but I'm not sure how much of that is in the novel.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby deathknight » April 22nd, 2007, 1:57 am

Yeah I could tell she was crossover when there wasn't a hentai scene for her :(

Too bad since she probably has the biggest size...
deathknight
Addict

Unread postby miszou » April 22nd, 2007, 4:19 am

HAHAHA XD enough doujinshi if you really want to see her :P

Well not every person with no H scene is a cross over ;P Yumizuka is still a Tsukihime chara :]
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
miszou
Crack Desu!

Re: Aoko Aozaki

Unread postby zweiterversuch » February 20th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Dtrini wrote:can any one provide any info on this sorceress. while playing tsukihime a minute ago. from what it say shes some how related to some thing called blue. and there are only three other people like her. shed some light .thanks in advance

well there are actually 5 people like her. The thing is I don't know who
(this was said in Fate.)
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Blue Gunner » February 21st, 2008, 9:19 am

There are only three true magicians remaining. Aoko controls the Fifth, the Fourth is unattained, the Third was emulated by Ilya and used by Justicia in the Grail System, the Second is Zelretch's Jewel magic and the user of the First apparently died, yet his/her magic is still in existance.

Her magic is the Blue Magic, and it's effects are unknown. Many people assume it to be a magic of ultimate destruction, but in truth it is only that Aoko herself is insanely good at destruction sorceries, such as firing lasers from her arms and torso and using her legs as rocket boosters. She is referred to as Blue because her first name literally means "child of blue" and her last name sounds like (the characters have different meanings) Blue Cape (the land formation).

Mahoutsukai No Yoru, subtitled The Night of the Holy Witch, was a story about Aoko as a high school student and detailed her friendship with a student named Alice Kuonji, as well as a bit of background to the feud between Tohko and herself. There is an online version, but it is reputed to be a fake. There was also photos released by Nasu (on his blog, I think) of the cover and a two page spread from the manuscript, but I forget what it said. There was a discussion between Aoko and Alice about her sister, and then the scene shifted to Tohko and a guy whose name I forget, and Tohko remarks that Aoko makes everything that is Tohko's her own. I can look for it if people want me to.

She has the second largest bust size (88), equal with Arcueid, both of whom lose to Hanei Misawa (90), one of the slimmest waist sizes (56) and the fourth largest hips (84), losing to Inui Ichiko and Arcueid (85), Hanei Misawa (87) and Ciel and Jinan Tokie (88).

Pretty much a summary of information that can be found on the websites.
Improve your vocab and feed people in need: http://www.freerice.com
Blue Gunner
Addict

Unread postby Superflonic » March 10th, 2008, 7:33 pm

Message wrote:

Sounds like another vampire attack, AMIRITE?
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » March 10th, 2008, 9:31 pm

Superflonic wrote:
Message wrote:

Sounds like another vampire attack, AMIRITE?

I really, really didn't get that.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kanzar » March 11th, 2008, 1:02 am

zweitervesuch, have you played Story Mode in Melty Blood?
Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Gram49 » March 11th, 2008, 2:07 am

Blue Gunner wrote:
There are only three true magicians remaining. Aoko controls the Fifth, the Fourth is unattained, the Third was emulated by Ilya and used by Justicia in the Grail System, the Second is Zelretch's Jewel magic and the user of the First apparently died, yet his/her magic is still in existance.

Her magic is the Blue Magic, and it's effects are unknown. Many people assume it to be a magic of ultimate destruction, but in truth it is only that Aoko herself is insanely good at destruction sorceries, such as firing lasers from her arms and torso and using her legs as rocket boosters. She is referred to as Blue because her first name literally means "child of blue" and her last name sounds like (the characters have different meanings) Blue Cape (the land formation).

Mahoutsukai No Yoru, subtitled The Night of the Holy Witch, was a story about Aoko as a high school student and detailed her friendship with a student named Alice Kuonji, as well as a bit of background to the feud between Tohko and herself. There is an online version, but it is reputed to be a fake. There was also photos released by Nasu (on his blog, I think) of the cover and a two page spread from the manuscript, but I forget what it said. There was a discussion between Aoko and Alice about her sister, and then the scene shifted to Tohko and a guy whose name I forget, and Tohko remarks that Aoko makes everything that is Tohko's her own. I can look for it if people want me to.

She has the second largest bust size (88), equal with Arcueid, both of whom lose to Hanei Misawa (90), one of the slimmest waist sizes (56) and the fourth largest hips (84), losing to Inui Ichiko and Arcueid (85), Hanei Misawa (87) and Ciel and Jinan Tokie (88).

Pretty much a summary of information that can be found on the websites.

what website is this? All of that information is new to me.
Gram49
Addict

Unread postby zweiterversuch » March 11th, 2008, 2:21 am

Kanzar wrote:zweitervesuch, have you played Story Mode in Melty Blood?

There is a story mode!!??
I have Melty blood act cadenza ver b. (wow what a long name...)
and there is no Story mode.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat