installation problems

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

installation problems

Unread postby haseottod » March 27th, 2007, 12:13 pm

a problem im having..... Which is part of the basic installation is most likely a stupid mistake i don't know if i missed something but when im installing
the 1.1 English version of tsuk. hime (computer system info. probably not required this is a very minimal question) but the location of the disc what do i input for that ?
it says E:\tsukihime\arc.sar
The Setup says specify the arc.sar data on the Japanese disc
so the pre-answered location says "E:\tsukihime\arc.sar" as a listed above and when i clicked next a message pops up please type in the full file path name...
Im very sorry to bother you all with my stupidity and ty if someone can help me
i was looking for FSN translation and it lead me to you guys and I'm in your gratitude when ever that will be done .
~edited do i need a disk 2 play?~
haseottod
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » March 28th, 2007, 7:23 am

haseottod wrote:~edited do i need a disk 2 play?~

Yes, we do not release full commercial games, as also stated in the forum rules. You will have to buy Tsukihime before you can play our translation, and since the game has been out of print for a long time you will have to buy a second-hand copy from for example Yahoo Japan Auctions. Unfortunately, chances are that it will cost you a lot of money.

Unread postby g0dslay3r » May 28th, 2007, 1:17 am

since i dont want to start a new topic for help, i'll ask here.

im trying to install the jap version of the game and everything is going smoothly. it asks me to choose a directory which i pick. then it asks to confirm in which i click yes. the comes the part where there i cant go any further. the only options i get are OK and another OK which denies my installation. at the end of the message there is a [2]. anyone can offer me any insight?
g0dslay3r
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » May 28th, 2007, 7:48 am

If you want to play Tsukihime English, you don't need to install the original game. If you want the Japanese version, simply copy the tsukihime directory from your CD to your HDD.

Return to Tsukihime Chat