ciel graphics question (spoilers)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

ciel graphics question (spoilers)

Unread postby miszou » March 1st, 2007, 5:37 am

I was just wondering something that might be very obvious.

Before making love to ciel when you go tho here house after she decided not to kill you, she asks if she should wear glasses or not. As far as I noticed the only difference with this choice is visible on the graphics. At the gallery i see only the pictures of her without glasses, I been through both routes, but the one without glasses first. I'm assuming that if I choose the other choice first that the graphics in the gallery display her with glasses? And is there a way to change it without having to clear the saved data?

The flow chart obviously mentions nothing about it since the flow of the game does not change with it, I was just curious of the possibility of changing graphics in the gallery, or is it really an irreversible choice in this case?
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby puKKa » March 1st, 2007, 10:49 am

That's what can happend when you play around currywomen -__-;

I havnt played her route yet and I probably won't in some time since she's like teh annoying -__-

It could be that it only shows one set of images for that scene what-ever you choose. If you want them both just rip the image files that's easiest ^^
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby PrimarchBentley » March 1st, 2007, 6:36 pm

It would appear that the 'without glasses' are the only ones that show up in the gallery. I went through with glasses the first time and noticed "Hey, it didn't fill in the gallery..." After restoring a saved game, going through without glasses fills in the gallery.

I guess without glasses is the "intended" version, and with is for the fans who swing that way. Me, I just found the 'Sempai isn't sempai without her glasses!' choice too amusing to pass up... :wink:
PrimarchBentley
Might just like this board

Unread postby miszou » March 2nd, 2007, 2:43 am

ah ok ^___^ that clears things up ^^ It is the case with more pictures I think, sometimes I wished they'd showed up at the gallery ^^;;

Me, I think senpai is not sempai if she's not in her executioners outfit with her 'tattoos' showing ^^;; (I was kind of disappointed that she washed them of first ;_;)

puKKa: you should do her route sometime tho, I thought the story was pretty good in the end ^^ (I think I had some tears in my eyes again somewhere -_-;; keeps happening a lot along the different routes :]). Plus it gives some other views on the Arc route.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby puKKa » March 2nd, 2007, 9:47 am

miszou wrote:ah ok ^___^ that clears things up ^^ It is the case with more pictures I think, sometimes I wished they'd showed up at the gallery ^^;;

Me, I think senpai is not sempai if she's not in her executioners outfit with her 'tattoos' showing ^^;; (I was kind of disappointed that she washed them of first ;_;)

puKKa: you should do her route sometime tho, I thought the story was pretty good in the end ^^ (I think I had some tears in my eyes again somewhere -_-;; keeps happening a lot along the different routes :]). Plus it gives some other views on the Arc route.

I still don't like the currywoman -_-;;
Well, I'll probably going to play it sooner or later since I want the grand finale ending of the game.
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby pifactor » March 3rd, 2007, 12:27 am

puKKa wrote:I still don't like the currywoman -_-;;

Same here. I just considered the Ciel arc the Arcueid arc part 2.
pifactor
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby miszou » March 5th, 2007, 2:37 am

poor Ciel, so many people hating her :P

well if you don't like Ciel, there is actually something in her route you might enjoy :]
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
miszou
Crack Desu!

Return to Tsukihime Chat