[Spoilers] Doubts after ending all routes

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

[Spoilers] Doubts after ending all routes

Unread postby MaDMaLKaV » September 1st, 2012, 11:47 am

Ok, if I understood it correctly, the facts are as follows:

- Kohaku spoils SHIKI to kill the old man and start the killing spree
- Arcuied and Ciel comes to the city to investigate.

And then the branching comes.

In the Near Side routes, Roa gets to awake inside of SHIKI. In the Far End routes, he doesn't. Why? I suppose it has something to do with the proximity of Arcueid or something like that. Also, why Arcueid and Ciel doesn't appear at all after SHIKI in the Far End routes? Perhaps they are too busy with Chaos?

Also, why the black hair, bandaged body on SHIKI/Roa against the white hair, no bandages of SHIKI?
http://www.dragons-spirit.com

La mejor tienda, unida al mejor pub. Una experiencia ?nica en vivo y online.
MaDMaLKaV
Totally hardly posted

Re: [Spoilers] Doubts after ending all routes

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 2nd, 2012, 9:58 am

My guess is to show the difference between SHIKI's persona and Roa's persona that one had bandages while the other had white hair only. It also might be due to the fact that SHIKI faught back but lost into which Roa because the dominant persona.

Also, the only reason I can come up with as to why Roa was never awakened in SHIKI was because Tohno Shiki didn't use his Nanaya blood to kill Arc in the far routes let alone go anywhere near her. The major reason I can come up with is that both SHIKI and Tohno Shiki share a link between the two so if he never ran into Arc at all then Roa would not take over for SHIKI.

As for the thing with Kohaku, it was more along the line of getting her revenge on the Tohno family ever since what Akiha's father did to her. Not only that but she managed to play the stagehand rather well in every route she got involved in.

As for Arc she had a hunch that Roa was nearby and dropped into town to search for him. As for Curry-sempai she was sent to investigate why the True Ancestor was in the Far East, and posiblly hunt down one of the 27 DAAs that showed up.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Tsukihime Chat