Tsukihime PC Game?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Tsukihime PC Game?

Unread postby uglaugla » February 24th, 2007, 1:48 am

Hey..Im New ot the PC gaming and playstation to japanese gaming since i live near a place where there is like NO anime whatsoever. So i can only rely on sites to watch anime. But i am now interested in some games and i saw tsukihime was a pc game and i got REALLY interested since its my ALL TIME FAVORITE anime. So i was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on where to get this sweet game and maybe some ideas or suggestions on what to do. Sweetness Thanks!
uglaugla
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » February 24th, 2007, 8:42 am

Since Tsukihime has been out of print for ages, your best bet is either to get a friend to buy it somewhere in Akihabara in Japan, or to buy it at Yahoo Japan Auctions. You can find links to Tsukihime and Tsukibako searches in the Tsukihime English v1.0 release post on mirrormoon.org.

Unread postby marus » February 24th, 2007, 4:27 pm

Also, if you haven't already, you should read the Kara no Kyoukai translation on mirrormoon. It's written by the same person who wrote Tsukihime, and has a similar style, so if you liked Tsukihime you'll probably like that as well (though only the first three chapters are translated).
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Return to Tsukihime Chat