Thank you people!

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Thank you people!

Unread postby Isaac » February 19th, 2007, 11:00 pm

Hello people! Let me introduce myself:

Im a relatively new fan of the type-moon series, basically i watched the anime version of Tsukihime one month ago and... well... i didnt really like it... i found the story good, but with lots of holes, lack of info and the characters dialogues a bit dull.

Then this friend told me that i shouldnt judge the story without playing the game, and since i was curious about some of the argument holes i decided to give it a try and downloaded your translation.

Well... it has been much more than what i expected, it didnt just fill the argument holes, it gave the characters a much deeper personality, the dialogues were a thousand times larger and better, and the story branched into 6 different arguments... different at the first sight, but they really fuse and complete each other amazingly... there are not words to describe it, or there are but i dont know them because of the suckage of my english.

Anyways i registered mainly to say: THANKS PEOPLE! Thanks for translating and letting us enjoy this masterpiece!!!

Right now im waiting anxiously your translation of fate/stay night, and of course the Melty Blood one, since my friend told me that it was the second part.

Im sorry for the length of the post, guys, i just wanted to share with you the good time that i have enjoyed with your help. I will probably be posting in the fate/stay and melty blood sub forums. C ya!
Isaac
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Icez » March 5th, 2007, 4:56 am

Yea, the detail from the games is vast. But at least anime versions bring the stories to the masses.

I would have never found any of this with out the tsukihime anime.
- Icez
Icez
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby animefanrk2k » March 6th, 2007, 4:59 pm

I dunno... I kind of liked the anime until I heard about the game. XD

Still, the anime's interesting enough. =P
animefanrk2k
Addict

Unread postby puKKa » March 7th, 2007, 2:31 am

I found shingetsutan very good and I've seen it a couple of times already. It might have been a bit too short to fill in the story but I don't feel like I missed too much of important stuff after seeing it. It held to Arc Route which has a very good True Ending even if it's sad I still loved and love it.

After playing Arc route in tsukihime I found myself amazed at the story once again and Akihas route was even better I must say. Now I just need to take time and play the last routes... give me time! -_-;
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby miszou » March 7th, 2007, 2:42 am

the anime could at least bring attention to the story indeed, like how DBZ brings attention to Japanese anime, for a lot of people it is the only way to get to know stuff like that, so at least it is good promotion :]

For me too, I thank the anime for introducing me to the game ^^ The anime alone inspired me a lot, the game is just truly magnificent (not to mention it introduced me to KnK ^____^).
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Return to Tsukihime Chat