Wallachia
4%
Warcueid
4%
Other
6%

Total votes : 142

Unread postby -[J1N]- » September 18th, 2007, 7:51 am

I would have to say Sion. I know what you mean when you say SHIKI is a horrible killer, but seeing her normally makes the blood sucking not as bad =P
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby potaatti » September 22nd, 2007, 4:26 pm

shadow_Hiei wrote:Satsuki would probably take that as a compliment. She doesn't seem like the type that likes to be seen in a negative light in any way.

Arc wouldn't care.

Now if you called them lamest vampires ever and compared them to teletubbies on the horror scale... well, you'd probably want to be as far away from Arc as possible when you said that. (unless your name's Shiki or you've been a close friend of his for a while, then you're probably fine) Satsuki would probably get defensive, but I don't think that she'd attack you for it.

Hmm.. and what if the random human accidentally said it to Warc instead of Arc.. :lol:
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Raw » September 22nd, 2007, 8:27 pm

Yeah, accidentally. Like Warcueid would be idling for whatever reason, not causing complete mayhem and bloodshed, and he would come up, see her freakish eyes, and think about it for a minute, and say that to her.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby potaatti » October 4th, 2007, 8:06 pm

Well, as we see in ReAct, Warcueid doesn't alsways have freakish eyes. Anyway, I guess that the random human could run into Warc when she hasn't yet started wreaking havoc and greets in a funny way or something, to which Warc says something mildly threatening, and the random human, mistaking her for Arc, responds sarcastically. Or something. :P
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Einherjar » November 8th, 2007, 12:34 am

After thinking about it for a while, Sion should be the least scary vampire. This is not talking about how cute or friendly they CAN be, but how are they at worst. From what I see, Sion is not a tad scary where she's a vampire. I mean she even sounded intelligent then and is definitely better than Arc and Satsuki.

By the way: I see a lot of new idiots on the forums nowadays as the forum is getting piled up with junk topics.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby khrizz8 » January 1st, 2008, 7:08 pm

Namakemono wrote:Am I the only one who voted Roa? :?
I think, despite him being the big bad, he can't possibly scare anyone with what he really is - a reincarnating conscience. Even Sacchin is scarier than him. Well... he gets a fancy villain-name at least.

i completly agree with that...
i mean the hell why is a reincarnating vampire scary he was also pathetic in tsukihime... always dying without a fight in the 3 sub routes(akiha, kohaku and hisui)

="Jinnai" I dunno. Give him some bunny ears and a floppy hat and some frilly clothes. :p

i think im gonna throw up..

anyways i choose roa, it is already stated in the spoiler why,,

i also think Arcueid is the scariest... especially with that smile... so cute....dunno why people who always smile scares me...
-have a bloody day-
khrizz8
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby thisoneguy » August 16th, 2008, 1:16 am

Satsuki can actually be pretty scary if she wasnt so damn cute. Acrueid may be cute when shes normal but when shes angry it becomes another story. Satsuki may not be the strongest Tsukihime character, but she is actually pretty strong, as Ciel said, even as human she was special. Not only can she become a fully independent vampire the moment she becomes a vampire, but shes also capable of using a Reality Marble rite off the bat. But she is just way too cute, they could have CGs of her ripping her victims apart and she would probably still be too cute lol.

The reason why i think shes not all psycho in in MB is because MB probably took into account her path. I imagine had they made her path she would not be all psychopathic or at least try to repent and recover from it; how else is Shiki gonna screw her?
thisoneguy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » August 16th, 2008, 1:28 am

Hah! My vote goes for Sion. Even if Satsuki may look cute for some guys, that "cuteness", in my case, gives me some crazy-ass creeps! In Sion's case, I just think she is just trying too hard to be a bad vampire when she happens to turn into one. Just look at one of the endings in MB for example,
she was just like "I want your blood soo baaaaaadleeeeeeeee!" and it all just turned to naught when she got her ass handed to her who-knows-how-many times!
Last edited by abscess on August 16th, 2008, 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby gunwarrior » August 16th, 2008, 3:20 am

I actually didn't think Nero was that scary; yeah, he was brutal, but not so much scary. At least IMO.

I remember being scared as hell of Roa on the first run, but once you see
how easily he loses to shiki in Arc's route
he loses a lot of that too.
gunwarrior
Addict

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 16th, 2008, 4:13 am

I voted Sion since she doesn't go after anyone. [spoil]In all of the MB scenarios, she basically turned into a vampire but was herself, like Akiha. I don't find Sion very scary at all.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Cat Megex » August 16th, 2008, 11:18 pm

I voted "other", because of that (semi-?)canonical short comic by Takeuchi that explains how Ciel was first introduced to curry. (I forget the name of the Dead Apostle featured in it, but...he wasn't very scary at all.)
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Squall » October 29th, 2008, 5:13 pm

My vote goes to Arcueid, since she didn't manage to scare me once in the whole game...I find Sacchin a lot scarier...reason's in the spoiler tag.
Squall
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby AlextheLazy » October 30th, 2008, 5:52 am

I have to vote other for Zelretch because he is an ally of humanity!
AlextheLazy
Might just like this board

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » October 30th, 2008, 6:26 am

I say Arcuied since during most of her route she was your friendly everyday non-bloodsucking vamp. Red Arc on the other hand. . .
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby animefanrk2k » October 30th, 2008, 4:05 pm

Squall wrote:My vote goes to Arcueid, since she didn't manage to scare me once in the whole game...I find Sacchin a lot scarier...reason's in the spoiler tag.

Nice picture. :lol:

I voted other. I too thought of the curry guy. XD

I find Yumizuka cute in the same way I find Kaede Fuyou and Rena Ryugu cute. (This would be my Nanaya-side talking, I guess) =]
animefanrk2k
Addict

Unread postby Suriko » November 3rd, 2008, 1:34 am

Arcuied may not be threatening in Shiki's eyes during her path, but to be on the recieving end of her wrath as a total stranger to her would be a different story.
Suriko
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Divine » November 3rd, 2008, 2:59 am

Arc on Ciel's true path is much scarier.
Divine
Addict

Unread postby gexer64 » November 3rd, 2008, 5:09 am

where's neko arc on here?
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 3rd, 2008, 5:44 am

I'd have to say Sacchin though since no matter how you look at it she's has kind of a cute factor, even while covered in th eblood of her victim. She still looks cute. You just have to make sure you're nice to her that's all. Or else that would be your blood she's wearing. Besides that pic just proves how cute she can be.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby xthr » November 9th, 2008, 9:04 am

Definately other, that one random dead apostle that lives underwater, drunk all the time
xthr
Crack Addic!

PreviousNext

Return to Tsukihime Chat