Total votes : 142

Least scary vampire in Type-Moon

Unread postby potaatti » February 15th, 2007, 7:18 pm

Yep, which is the least scary vampire in Type-Moon? :P
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby puKKa » February 15th, 2007, 10:52 pm

You forgot ArchDemon, he's not scary at all -_-

I think I'd say Satsuki though the scary thing about her is that she feels most real of all characters. Arc is scary since she has her Warc side, but usual Arc isnt really scary. Others are just gimp vampires except for maybe tatari.
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby potaatti » February 17th, 2007, 11:38 am

Hmm.. I voted Arc, as Satsuki in Tsukihime is actually quite creepy. Somebody who might rip you into pieces at any moment just for giggles is pretty scary..
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Yurand » February 17th, 2007, 6:36 pm

Somebody voted for Nero... He is most scariest I think.
Yurand
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » February 18th, 2007, 4:53 am

I'm the only one to vote for Wallachia so far. XD
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Jinnai » February 20th, 2007, 9:35 am

I voted for Nrvnqsr Chaos, because he wasn't on there. :p
Jinnai
Might just like this board

Unread postby miszou » February 21st, 2007, 5:35 am

I think actually choosing Nrvnqsr Chaos might be very wrong ><;; If there is one I'd rather avoid it'd be him :]

Arc for me, since she's too cute to be scary :]
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby potaatti » February 22nd, 2007, 12:19 am

Hmm.. Im surprised that Arc hasn't got any more votes. I mean, she made me go "LOL, is that supposed to be a vampire".. :P
Last edited by potaatti on February 22nd, 2007, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Hyperbeast » February 22nd, 2007, 7:06 am

Arcueid isn't scary normally, but when she gets pissed *i.e. several times in Ciel's route* she makes me shit bricks.

I voted SHIKI because he's so lame.

Haha... Imagine the Tohno family on Jerry Springer.
"Here we have a guy who died and can now see death, a girl who drinks blood, a serial killer/rapist who wants to screw his sister, and two maids with more psychological problems than you can poke a stick at. And the half dead guy has had sex with all of them. Including SHIKI."
Hyperbeast
Crack Addic!

Unread postby PrimarchBentley » February 26th, 2007, 11:24 pm

Akiha's path, the first time poor lil' Satsuki holds up her bloody hands in the back alley. Just... the expression on her face actually made me chuckle the first time I saw it. :lol: I could never take her seriously from then on...
PrimarchBentley

Unread postby Atvaark » February 27th, 2007, 12:09 pm

poor satsuki...no one can take her seriously at all...
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Unread postby PrimarchBentley » February 27th, 2007, 10:03 pm

See, the concept isn't too bad (quiet girl with a tendency for obsession suddenly finds herself a vampire with all the corresponding perks and drawbacks), it's just the execution that (for me, and perhaps others) doesn't fully deliver.

As noted, Satsuki's interesting due to how "real" she could be. Unfortunately, she doesn't really have the time to develop, so we get what we have.

Even if the anime (yeah, I know, throw rocks at me but I think the anime's decent. Then again, I think I was fortunate in seeing the anime first, then finding out about the game) has her as a minor character, we see a bit more of the "a friend, standing on the fringe, a part of things and yet not" (especially the amusement park episode).

So I raise a glass for the Satsuki that could be... but still vote her least scary vampire in practice. :wink:
PrimarchBentley

Unread postby miszou » February 28th, 2007, 4:04 am

When Satsuki said she would be a good vampire for shiki, i just thought that was the most sexiest and cutest thing someone could say ^^

I still think Satsuki is scarier than Arcueid. Satsuki is a little obsessed and delusional. Her becoming a vampire released the strains of her shy personality making her pretty dangerous I think. Her shy mind personality kept her from doing as she pleases I think. Eventhough she really is too cute when being a vampire, someone as obsessed as her should can not be trusted with vampiric morals :] Arcueid may be 100 times scarier when she gets mad, at least she is not that obsessed (ok I might take that back XD) and eventhough she is naive, she is kind of reasonable and sincere. Arcueid you have to get really mad before her getting actually scary, Satsuki just randomly freaks people out doing what her obsessed mind pleases.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby potaatti » March 20th, 2007, 12:43 pm

Hyperbeast wrote:Arcueid isn't scary normally, but when she gets pissed *i.e. several times in Ciel's route* she makes me shit bricks.

Ouch. That must hurt. :P
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Alyeris » March 27th, 2007, 9:35 am

SHIKI is definitely my choice. The others had a scary feel to them when they got angry but I never found myself able to take SHIKI as a serious bogeyman. After all he's so typical of a literary lunatic that I feel like I;ve seen him a thousand times before.
Alyeris
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby miszou » March 28th, 2007, 3:56 am

Akiha is not in the list btw I noticed, she is more of a vampire then SHIKI is (considered that we talk about SHIKI, not Roa in SHIKI's body). But ofcourse I don't think anyone would vote her for least scary :]
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby puKKa » March 28th, 2007, 8:36 pm

miszou wrote:Akiha is not in the list btw I noticed, she is more of a vampire then SHIKI is (considered that we talk about SHIKI, not Roa in SHIKI's body). But ofcourse I don't think anyone would vote her for least scary :]

None of the Tohnos are real vampires as you say, though Roa turnes SHIKI into a vampire. The question is if Roa turned SHIKI into a vampire as of SHIKIs awakening or if SHIKIs tohno-abilities are just extremely alike.
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby miszou » March 29th, 2007, 7:09 am

puKKa wrote:
miszou wrote:Akiha is not in the list btw I noticed, she is more of a vampire then SHIKI is (considered that we talk about SHIKI, not Roa in SHIKI's body). But ofcourse I don't think anyone would vote her for least scary :]

None of the Tohnos are real vampires as you say, though Roa turnes SHIKI into a vampire. The question is if Roa turned SHIKI into a vampire as of SHIKIs awakening or if SHIKIs tohno-abilities are just extremely alike.

Ok, I will use rot13 here since it contains some huge spoilers of the story, so don't read it if you don' have played the entire game plz :]

FUVXV'f novyvgl'f ner shfvba naq vzzbegnyvgl. Vzzbegnyvgl vf onfvpyl na novyvgl inzcverf nyfb unir. FUVXV uvzfrys yvxrf uhzna syrfu, fb sebz uvzfrys ur vf abg n inzcver V guvax, nygubhtu ur qbrf yvxr uhzna oybbq. Ur srrqf ba uhznaf pnhfr ur yvxrf vg naq orpnhfr vg vf uvtuyl nqqvpgvir. Va gur ynfg fgbelyvarf FUVXV vf uneqyl n inzcver, ohg fgvyy ur qvq ghea Fnppuva zrnavat gung ur zhfg vasnpg or n inzcver, npghnyyl guvf cbvag bs gur fgbel frrzf dhvgr pbagenqvpgvir gb zr, V pna abg frr FUVXV nf n inzcver va gur ynfg fgbevrf ernyyl, ohg ur fgvyy gheaf crbcyr nccneragyl. Nxvun unf gur qrfver sbe uhzna oybbq nf FUVXV, jvgu gur qvssrerapr gung fur bayl penirf oybbq naq abg gur syrfu. Fb Nxvun penirf sbe uhzna oybbq, juvpu vf fbzrguvat inzcverf qb, cyhf fur fgrnyf sebz ure ivpgvz guebhtu gung qevaxvat bs oybbq. Va gur raq vg vf abg gur fnzr nf abezny inzcver jub qevax oybbq gb znvagnva gurer obql, ohg fur qbrf yvxr gb qevax oybbq naq qbrf arrq gb qevax oybbq va beqre sbe ure reatl gb znvagnva. Fb fur vf abg n inzcver yvxr nf gurl ner qrsvarq nf rvgure gehr naprfgbef be qrnq ncbfgyrf, ohg arvgure vf FUVXV. Ebn vf gur inzcver, abg FUVXV. Fb obgu Nxvun naq FUVXV unir inzcvevp novyvgvrf, ohg ner abg qrsvarq nf inzcverf nppbeqvat gb Nep'f gurbel, ubjrire, fuvxv pnyyf obgu Nxvun naq FUVXV inzcverf va gur fgbel.

Gb pbapyhqr guvf hafgehpgherq cvrpr bs grkg: V guvax gun FUVXV vf ab zber inzcver gura Nxvun. Ng yrnfg vs lbh fnl gung Ebn vf gur inzcver pbagebyyvat FUVXV'f obql, zrnavat gung Ebn naq FUVXV ner abg bar.

Ok sorry, that was a bit longer then expected XD but It should answer your question with my own thoughts :]

Akiha should be in the list, or SHIKI should be out is my own conclusion :]
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Jinnai » April 20th, 2007, 4:07 am

miszou wrote:I think actually choosing Nrvnqsr Chaos might be very wrong ><;; If there is one I'd rather avoid it'd be him :]

Arc for me, since she's too cute to be scary :]
I dunno. Give him some bunny ears and a floppy hat and some frilly clothes. :p
Jinnai

Unread postby Atvaark » April 20th, 2007, 4:40 am

mental image!!! urk! PLAIN WRONG!
thanks a lot, i won't be getting sleep any time soon...
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat