Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby komomac » March 29th, 2007, 1:55 pm

ok, 0.3 is done

i hope the stuff will work now

fingers crossed*
komomac
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby c15zyx » March 29th, 2007, 2:22 pm

You have to recompile the libraries, you just can't add them to the project directory, because the links are hard-coded when Fink compiled them, so your SDL_mixer is still looking at /sw/lib even though you included a copy in the project, because that's the path that was hard-coded.

I used the onscripter (insani version) + mirror moon's patch + my patches to clean up the Makefiles and stuff. Mirror moon's patch is available on the main page, while my patches and build are available on a previous post in this thread in case you're interested.

Are you using the MacOSX.insani Makefile? Because '-static' shouldn't be used, in fact it will always fail if you use g++/c++. I don't recommend using Fink, there aren't many dependencies for Mac OS X (around 10-12 I think), and they generally compile cleanly using autoconf './configure' anyway. This way you can force building non-shared libraries and use optimization CFLAGS that increase performance compared to Fink's way-too-conservative defaults.
c15zyx
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Maguspriest » April 29th, 2007, 4:29 am

c15zyx wrote:Some people have mailed me asking about this, so my modified build is available here.
Patches are available here.
If the bandwidth is exceeded, just try again later.

I am a little sad that the link c15zyx provided can not be used at present(it seems it is unavailable permanently)...Then I still can not play Tsukihime on my ppc...Please help...
Maguspriest
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby c15zyx » April 29th, 2007, 7:51 am

Geocities is acting weird again... try going here then downloading.
c15zyx
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat